Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA  (Read 161813 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ NAPL Champions!
« Reply #1215 on: September 02, 2017, 03:02:01 am »
So time to bring the truth out to those who have not heard anything of recent. I'm sick and tired of these tasteless jokes.
Looking at logs between Waste and a certain individual (who I will not name) it is clear that Waste lied about wanting to stop any personal shit talk between both the 3eVolt and LG especially towards my previous LtCol Vortex. Although I cannot share what he had said in the steam chat log, I can summarize it and word it almost as he had said it. Waste had made the claim that Vortex was a massive piece of shit and deserved everything that was coming to him especially the personal attacks on his weight as well as the posting of pictures of his close family members such as his mother and his sister.  Not only that, Waste had claimed that I was insecure about my own father's death and attempted to use that as a way to tell his members to stop talking about my dead father. I am not insecure about my fathers death. However, children such as those in the LG who have made remarks have reopened old wounds and have attempted to attack me personally. My dad is dead big fucking deal, but I loved him and he was everything to me. His death affected me more than you can possibly fathom. Leave my family out of this, leave Vortex's family out of this and stop harassing our members.

No more posts whatsoever are allowed on our thread from any LG member regardless if you have participated or not. Maybe one day those of you who are guilty will learn to grow up and become a functioning member of society. Until then, no more interactions between both the 3eVolt and the LG will continue.

Btw I'm pretty sure he is talking about my conversation with shinto who didn't post it because I told him not to. What I talked about with Shinto, and I told him this, were my personal views not my views as a regimental leader.

I never said vortex deserved it, I said it wasn't justified but it also was not unjustified because he has been a massive piece of shit to both LG and 45e since the start of the feuds. Vortex said people can't hurt him on the internet and continued to shit talk, so that is why I don't think what certain people did to him and said about him was unjustified especially when he knew what guys he was dealing with.

I said AsianP is insecure about his dad 2 months ago and asked my guys to stop, which btw is me trying to get them to stop which Shinto said we never did and they have evidence we never did. Was insecure the right word to use? Probably not but it is what came to mind.

The 3eVolt are skewing my words and others words just for personal gain, this shit stopped a long time ago and they are just bringing back up now for the most part after their fall from the best NA title. I'm not sure how much of this is sincere, and how much of it is simply political.

Spoiler
Not to mention they let one of the people who spread asians facebook into their regiment because he said sorry, and were openly willing to talk to orcaryo and let him in the 3eVolt but refused to talk to Russian or I unless it was over FSE private messages
[close]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:03:55 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: September 02, 2017, 03:35:26 am »
In regards of Waste's post trying to save himself, let this be known. I have no gain through any of this but to expose your true personality of being a narcissistic human being. All he cares is how important he looks and feels especially in a video game. But I'm done. I have said what I have wanted to say and im totally done with anything related to the LG. Like I said no more events whatsoever between the two. John Sanders and I have exchanged chat logs that have contradicted what Waste has been saying as the "truth". Good Job Waste, you led a super-reg and won a league but at what cost?

Sometimes, I forget the internet is full of terrible human beings.
Thanks for listening to my rant.
Assuming even more things about me I see. Anyone that thinks I care how they see me is sorely mistaken. Why would I be in this regiment if I did.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:43:12 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1217 on: September 02, 2017, 03:36:05 am »
3evolt are just scared of you guys honestly
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1218 on: September 02, 2017, 03:44:30 am »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1219 on: September 02, 2017, 03:44:54 am »
You're frickin bullies!

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: September 02, 2017, 03:46:27 am »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1221 on: September 02, 2017, 03:46:42 am »
Spoiler
So time to bring the truth out to those who have not heard anything of recent. I'm sick and tired of these tasteless jokes.
Looking at logs between Waste and a certain individual (who I will not name) it is clear that Waste lied about wanting to stop any personal shit talk between both the 3eVolt and LG especially towards my previous LtCol Vortex. Although I cannot share what he had said in the steam chat log, I can summarize it and word it almost as he had said it. Waste had made the claim that Vortex was a massive piece of shit and deserved everything that was coming to him especially the personal attacks on his weight as well as the posting of pictures of his close family members such as his mother and his sister.  Not only that, Waste had claimed that I was insecure about my own father's death and attempted to use that as a way to tell his members to stop talking about my dead father. I am not insecure about my fathers death. However, children such as those in the LG who have made remarks have reopened old wounds and have attempted to attack me personally. My dad is dead big fucking deal, but I loved him and he was everything to me. His death affected me more than you can possibly fathom. Leave my family out of this, leave Vortex's family out of this and stop harassing our members.

No more posts whatsoever are allowed on our thread from any LG member regardless if you have participated or not. Maybe one day those of you who are guilty will learn to grow up and become a functioning member of society. Until then, no more interactions between both the 3eVolt and the LG will continue.

Btw I'm pretty sure he is talking about my conversation with shinto who didn't post it because I told him not to. What I talked about with Shinto, and I told him this, were my personal views not my views as a regimental leader.

I never said vortex deserved it, I said it wasn't justified but it also was not unjustified because he has been a massive piece of shit to both LG and 45e since the start of the feuds. Vortex said people can't hurt him on the internet and continued to shit talk, so that is why I don't think what certain people did to him and said about him was unjustified especially when he knew what guys he was dealing with.

I said AsianP is insecure about his dad 2 months ago and asked my guys to stop, which btw is me trying to get them to stop which Shinto said we never did and they have evidence we never did. Was insecure the right word to use? Probably not but it is what came to mind.

The 3eVolt are skewing my words and others words just for personal gain, this shit stopped a long time ago and they are just bringing back up now for the most part after their fall from the best NA title. I'm not sure how much of this is sincere, and how much of it is simply political.

Spoiler
Not to mention they let one of the people who spread asians facebook into their regiment because he said sorry, and were openly willing to talk to orcaryo and let him in the 3eVolt but refused to talk to Russian or I unless it was over FSE private messages
[close]
[close]

I talked to Orcaryo out of curiosity, and banning him from TS for wanting to talk to me seemed rude. He asked to join, I put tags on him for the duration of our conversation, and removed them as soon as he left lol, I wasn't anymore serious about letting him join than he was about joining, but I promised a friend I'd play Squad with them and didn't want to waste time discussing whether or not he could really join, and it also didn't seem from his questions to be the reason he was in there.

As for you and Russian, I don't think either of you are banned from our teamspeak so you could've done the same thing. You could've joined and poked me asking to talk. I don't know if you're intentionally messing up the context or what, but the whole FSE PM's was in regard to you asking if either you or Russian could message me about scheduling events lol.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: September 02, 2017, 03:48:18 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

I talked to Orcaryo out of curiosity, and banning him from TS for wanting to talk to me seemed rude. He asked to join, I put tags on him for the duration of our conversation, and removed them as soon as he left lol, I wasn't anymore serious about letting him join than he was about joining, but I promised a friend I'd play Squad with them and didn't want to waste time discussing whether or not he could really join, and it also didn't seem from his questions to be the reason he was in there.

As for you and Russian, I don't think either of you are banned from our teamspeak so you could've done the same thing. You could've joined and poked me asking to talk. I don't know if you're intentionally messing up the context or what, but the whole FSE PM's was in regard to you asking if either you or Russian could message me about scheduling events lol.
Last time I checked your teamspeak had a password on it but that might have changed

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: September 02, 2017, 03:49:22 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Last time I checked your teamspeak had a password on it but that might have changed
[close]

That was for literally one event.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1224 on: September 02, 2017, 03:49:54 am »
Thats why we cannot have nice things.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: September 02, 2017, 03:51:39 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Whoops :p

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1226 on: September 02, 2017, 03:55:23 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

[close]

Well the nw comp scene barely has events anymore soooooo
my reg still has plenty of events, just not against the LG sooooo
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: September 02, 2017, 03:56:09 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Sooooo what?

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: September 02, 2017, 03:57:03 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Sooooo what?
"That is the reason we're going to insult you again!"

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: September 02, 2017, 03:58:47 am »
Don't mind Hawkince he's dumb