Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA  (Read 161671 times)

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ #HUMANWAVE
« Reply #795 on: July 30, 2017, 08:30:05 pm »
oatmeal is so fuckingay
Wow, what a disgrace of a human being you are! Don't expect to touch bayonets with me again after saying mean words on the internet!
You shouldn't be so critical of people with father issues, I'm sure you have plenty of them after spending so much of your childhood touching "bayonets" with your father and a series of his male friends

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #796 on: July 30, 2017, 08:55:01 pm »
oatmeal is so fuckingay
Wow, what a disgrace of a human being you are! Don't expect to touch bayonets with me again after saying mean words on the internet!
You shouldn't be so critical of people with father issues, I'm sure you have plenty of them after spending so much of your childhood touching "bayonets" with your father and a series of his male friends
But Oatmeal was the good guy shinto, and suns was the bad guy

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Oatmeal

« Reply #797 on: July 30, 2017, 09:44:42 pm »
oatmeal is so fuckingay
*suns makes fun of asianp's dad*
"you should ban suns from the nr8" -asianp
*1 day later asianp lets suns into his reg*

*oatmeal calls out bullshit on fse, still hasn't made any sort of dad reference*
"wow oatmeal go to hell ur so messed up dude! not kool bro! i bet ur dad and his friends raped u! ha!"

yawn

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #798 on: July 30, 2017, 09:44:59 pm »
click here to join the 84th

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #799 on: July 30, 2017, 10:05:37 pm »
oatmeal is so fuckingay

*oatmeal calls out bullshit on fse, still hasn't made any sort of dad reference*
"wow oatmeal go to hell ur so messed up dude! not kool bro! i bet ur dad and his friends raped u! ha!"

yawn
>boohoo you insulted me, a member of the reg that made extremely personal attacks against AsianP 

There's no point in explaining our perspective further, you don't care, and you're wasting our time. If you think personal attacks are no big deal, then you're being a hypocrite by bitching about my personal attack against you. Also, Suns apologized for making those remarks and hasn't made any since.

AeroNinja

« Reply #800 on: July 30, 2017, 10:31:50 pm »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: July 30, 2017, 10:32:25 pm »
Lets just all point fingers at Vortex

Oatmeal

« Reply #802 on: July 30, 2017, 10:46:30 pm »
Spoiler
oatmeal is so fuckingay

yawn
>boohoo you insulted me, a member of the reg that made extremely personal attacks against AsianP 

There's no point in explaining our perspective further, you don't care, and you're wasting our time. If you think personal attacks are no big deal, then you're being a hypocrite by bitching about my personal attack against you. Also, Suns apologized for making those remarks and hasn't made any since.
[close]
I could care less about insults over the internet (there's quite a few on this thread).
->boohoo you insulted me, a member of the reg that made extremely personal attacks against AsianP 
-Also, Suns apologized for making those remarks and hasn't made any since.

Spoiler alert: suns was one of those guys. The nr8 have apologized for the actions of a few on multiple occasions, and I haven't seen any "extremely personal attacks" recently. Funny how you guys don't mind commenting on our fse thread daily, yet won't set up a match with us.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: July 30, 2017, 10:55:17 pm »
In other news Pred got drunk apparently

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #804 on: July 30, 2017, 10:58:42 pm »
In other news Pred got drunk apparently

Spoiler
[close]

He probably didn't realize someone replaced the beer with apple juice
click here to join the 84th

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: July 30, 2017, 11:02:59 pm »
Spoiler
oatmeal is so fuckingay

yawn

[close]
I could care less about insults over the internet (there's quite a few on this thread).
->boohoo you insulted me, a member of the reg that made extremely personal attacks against AsianP 
-Also, Suns apologized for making those remarks and hasn't made any since.

Spoiler alert: suns was one of those guys. The nr8 have apologized for the actions of a few on multiple occasions, and I haven't seen any "extremely personal attacks" recently. Funny how you guys don't mind commenting on our fse thread daily, yet won't set up a match with us.

but you guys continued to do it repeatedly and even went to posting pictures of people on our thread. From what I heard, I haven't heard any direct apologies from the people that were doing all of it.

Also, obviously you were not on NAGF the other day. But some of the Nr8 members came on with certain names and called AsianP's dead a "fat slob" on eu gf. So, you guys continuing the do these attacks and don't apologize.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 12:04:35 am by Risk_ »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #806 on: July 30, 2017, 11:04:12 pm »
Take this drama off fse. Locking thread until you're all calm. Thanks.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #807 on: July 31, 2017, 12:02:01 am »
Lets all put our big boy pants on now please

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #808 on: July 31, 2017, 12:08:34 am »
solid hour lock

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS