Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 862861 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3030 on: June 14, 2015, 10:56:05 pm »
Nice  ;D

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #3031 on: June 14, 2015, 11:42:41 pm »

Pontifical Swiss Guard
Deus Vult

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3032 on: June 14, 2015, 11:53:02 pm »

The 37th North Hampshire Regiment of Foot

Background Information:
The 37th are a friendly EU regiment that welcomes all members to join its ranks. We currently do 2 events a week (sometimes more,) to allow revision and study time during the school exam period. We are lenient with our rules and we allow the odd "banter" to occur. This helps our community grow as people feel more enclined to help us out if we allow them to have their fun. As a regiment, we are semi-serious which has a relaxed feeling on our men, which means the game is fun for them.

Historical Information:
The 37th (North Hampshire) Regiment of Foot was raised in Ireland in February 1702.

During the Jacobite rebellion of 1745 - 46 the regiment fought at the Battle of Falkirk (1746) where it was commanded by Sir Robert Munro, 6th Baronet and later at the Battle of Culloden where it was commanded by Col. Dejean.

Initially called Meredyth's Regiment, it was ranked the 37th Foot in 1747. Until the year 1751 it also used the names of its seven later Colonels (including Edward Montagu) and in 1751 became formally the 37th Regiment of Foot, with the North Hampshire distinction being added in 1782. The regiments' battle honours include; Blenheim, Ramillies, Oudenarde, Malplaquet, Dettingen, Minden and the Peninsula Campaign.

The Regiment was merged, in 1881, with the 67th (South Hampshire) Regiment of Foot to become the Hampshire Regiment. The 37th became the 1st Battalion and the 67th became the 2nd Battalion.

Would you like to Enlist?
Then add 37th Acllus on steam!
Our Teamspeak3 ip: ts3.swifthosting.dk:12176

Offline 87thMacky

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Sjt_Macky
« Reply #3033 on: June 15, 2015, 01:13:39 am »

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers is three years old and nearing its fourth. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are know to fire the odd cannonball here and there.We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy line battles,conquests,sieges. Than the 87th is right for you. We are fairly easy going for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an edge of seriousness. If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
Spoiler

Tuesday Hardcore LB 8pm EST
Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
Friday Training 7pm EST
Thundersnow 9pm EST
Saturday TRR 3pm Est
[close]

Links
Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
FSE Forum https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22155.0
87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3034 on: June 15, 2015, 05:01:06 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620

Offline Forest

• Second Lieutenant
  • God Bless America
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: June 15, 2015, 06:27:05 am »
looking for any marine regiment that does naval events. Naval battles seem fun.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3036 on: June 15, 2015, 07:14:54 am »

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 60 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :) If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :)

Not really sure what you mean by this I mean naval events are extremely laggy and one shot to the hull by a cannon and down the sea you go and everyone on the boat has no chance of survival.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: June 15, 2015, 05:04:47 pm »
Good luck finding tat as i believe there are no naval battlees

Offline King_Of_California

• First Lieutenant
  • Probably more Californian than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aten
« Reply #3038 on: June 15, 2015, 11:03:22 pm »
Good luck finding tat as i believe there are no naval battlees

Viking conquest reg incoming

NA Regiment History: *KPR*Einherjar, 1st_Cali_Ronald_Reagan, [OP]Tsar_Einherjar, [1stCali]Gov_Einherjar, [1erTron]Obst_Thanet
EU Regiment History: Nr24_Fus_Einherjar, [36eRIL]LtCol_Einherjar

Offline Forest

• Second Lieutenant
  • God Bless America
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: June 16, 2015, 12:39:35 am »
looks like a grand old time

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #3040 on: June 16, 2015, 01:39:32 am »
The popularity of naval battles was rather short-lived. It was fun for a while, but not many events could keep up interest in it. Fighting on boats both took a while to win (which wasn't much fun for the people that died early), and it was overall just a kind of limited type of battle. In the end, it was the same ships on the same maps, with clumsy captains piloting their ships somewhat at random. It died out after a while, and I can't say I know of any events that do them anymore. There are marine regiments out there, but they still function as normal line infantry.

Offline Squiirel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: June 16, 2015, 05:25:25 am »
NA. 16 years old. Looking for an active regiment. Prefer a British or French regiment, but others can fine too. Just brought the game, so I have little-to-none knowledge and would love to have a regiment that teaches me how to shoot/melee efficiently and makes me better. I'm looking forward to join either rifle company or line company. My microphone is broken and I won't be getting a new one any time soon, so I need a regiment that does not require one. I can attend events that are on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday from 10:30 AM to 5:45 PM. Sorry, my playtime is limited.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #3042 on: June 16, 2015, 05:28:53 am »
NA. 16 years old. Looking for an active regiment. Prefer a British or French regiment, but others can fine too. Just brought the game, so I have little-to-none knowledge and would love to have a regiment that teaches me how to shoot/melee efficiently and makes me better. I'm looking forward to join either rifle company or line company. My microphone is broken and I won't be getting a new one any time soon, so I need a regiment that does not require one. I can attend events that are on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday from 10:30 AM to 5:45 PM. Sorry, my playtime is limited.
contacted ;D check your Messange box
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 05:37:01 am by Sir_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Squiirel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: June 16, 2015, 05:48:43 am »

Sorry forgot to mention my time is Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday 10:30-5:45 PST. I can't go overboard and come online earlier/stay online later than that. Still looking...

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: June 16, 2015, 05:56:26 am »

“There is only one decisive victory: the last.”
- Carl von Clausewitz

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:59:13 am by Munch »