Poll

Will you migrate to the IRC chat instead of the Chatbox?

Yes
1 (14.3%)
No
3 (42.9%)
All of the above
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 04, 2016, 01:12:51 am

Author Topic: IRC Chat!  (Read 1084 times)

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
IRC Chat!
« on: April 02, 2016, 01:04:30 am »
Two days ago, is a day that will live in infamy. The chatbox was gone, purged from existance. However, the solution to this is clear, the IRC chat. I come, as a messenger from the IRC chat, to spread news of a saviour and solution. In many years to come, you can tell your grandchildren that you were a pioneer in re-creating the experience of the chatbox.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=chat

Offline Fortune

• Donator
  • Procrastinating the day away
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fortune/Blokkermedewerker
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: IRC Chat!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 02:04:48 am »
People who drop by don't even say hello  :-\
At least stay connected and just idle in the background so it looks populated and you can potentially have an interesting read afterwards. Maybe.

As for the current situation of moderation within the chatbox. I have taken ownership of the channel that is linked to by the chat tab.
This basically means that currently I am the only administrator within the channel and the only one able to grant the power to the FSE staff. If they were to ask for the ownership, I will grant it to them.
As it is off-site (it's in a frame after all) and not regulated by FSE staff, it is an unofficial chat for FSE related subjects.
You can go as off topic as you wish on it as long as you adhere to the Quakenet rules