Author Topic: ANSCHLUSS  (Read 16758 times)

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ANSCHLUSS
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2018, 11:26:57 am »
Im officialy turk and i claim that germans cant even defend their holy fatherland lol fags
Can confirm marji is a turk and not trying to pretend to be italian or some shit
I wanna be rusky

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2018, 11:27:37 am »
Im officialy turk and i claim that germans cant even defend their holy fatherland lol fags
Can confirm marji is a turk and not trying to pretend to be italian or some shit
I wanna be rusky
like me then ex de

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2018, 11:28:24 am »
No cuz i dont like ted

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2018, 11:29:27 am »
It doesn't confuse people or make you mysterious in a cool way. It makes you look like someone with multiple personality disorder and an attention whore. If you don't want people to know who you are, then simply don't post any personal information. Ezpz
Rikkert were you around when he would reg-hop more than anyone in the community? He might actually have some multiple personality disorder or something.
I wouldnt call reg hopping multiple personality disorder. Its besides the point.

Anyways to niphix, I didnt come here to be racist and I highly doubt that anyone here posted here for that reason. As far as I can see, most of the posts in this thread were meant to be jokes.

Also my post wasn't meant to be a personal attack to you. I can understand it if you're just insecure about your identity. I'm just saying that it makes you come across as an attention whore.

AeroNinja

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2018, 11:30:38 am »
For actually being fair now, who isn't an attention whore on here?

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2018, 11:31:23 am »
It doesn't confuse people or make you mysterious in a cool way. It makes you look like someone with multiple personality disorder and an attention whore. If you don't want people to know who you are, then simply don't post any personal information. Ezpz
Rikkert were you around when he would reg-hop more than anyone in the community? He might actually have some multiple personality disorder or something.
I wouldnt call reg hopping multiple personality disorder. Its besides the point.

Anyways to niphix, I didnt come here to be racist and I highly doubt that anyone here posted here for that reason. As far as I can see, most of the posts in this thread were meant to be jokes.

Also my post wasn't meant to be a personal attack to you. I can understand it if you're just insecure about your identity. I'm just saying that it makes you come across as an attention whore.
Same, I'm not trying to personally attack you niphix but you are coming off as being very weird and disturbed, you clearly felt offended by this since you deleted me from steam after that post.

Anyway about the reg-hopping, I feel it is related to what's being talked about here. Reghoppers usually have an issue with committment and that is clearly something that shows when you can't stay the same nationality over the course of a calendar year.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2018, 11:31:32 am »
Me give me attention plz

AeroNinja

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2018, 11:32:24 am »
You have an issue when you take a game so serious hahaha.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2018, 11:32:47 am »
Now you're asking the R E A L questions

AeroNinja

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2018, 11:33:52 am »
To be fair, a lot of people reg hopped, and I'm the only one spoken to about it. What about archwolf, what about skitty with his regiments? What about other melee legends who reg hopped? Oh but yeah they are good at melee so we'll leave them alone!

Plebs. Get yourself right before talking to someone else.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2018, 11:34:31 am »
Ted thanks for fckn up the turkish subforum

AeroNinja

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2018, 11:34:52 am »
Ted thanks for fckn up the turkish subforum

Respect is not here kanka

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2018, 11:35:26 am »
To be fair, a lot of people reg hopped, and I'm the only one spoken to about it. What about archwolf, what about skitty with his regiments? What about other melee legends who reg hopped? Oh but yeah they are good at melee so we'll leave them alone!

Other people reghopping does not make it alright,

Also you're saying that i take this game seriously, yet you're the one who deleted me off steam when I pointed out there might be some mental issues behind this whole nationality-changing.

AeroNinja

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2018, 11:36:37 am »
"Also you're saying that i take this game seriously, yet you're the one who deleted me off steam when I pointed out there might be some mental issues behind this whole nationality-changing."

Doesn't have to make anything to do with the game does it? I have no interest in talking to people who are always being negative.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2018, 11:39:49 am »

Bro, everyone ridicules Skitty when he makes yet another regiment. People like Padawan reg hop so much that he's probably banned from 80% of the regiments at this point. And then there are the 'melee legends' who join the bigger regiments for stuff like RGL. Even they are ridiculed yearly, like how the 66th had a million LCpl's last year to draw those good meleers to their reg.