Author Topic: Help wanted for upcomming Napoleonic Wars patch  (Read 55029 times)

Offline DasBrot

• Major
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Help wanted for upcomming Napoleonic Wars patch
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2017, 07:54:06 pm »
More Admin tools is probably something this game could need

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2017, 08:16:12 pm »
More Admin tools is probably something this game could need
*cough*kanade's admintool *cough*

Offline RUF

• Sergeant
  • Wir bleiben was wir waren...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUF
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2017, 09:49:37 pm »
Please buff the prussian hussars  ;)
why is that.
because they can not keep up with the french, for example

Offline RUF

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2017, 10:17:10 pm »
And pls one more forest map
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:20:14 pm by RUF »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2017, 03:46:38 am »
why is that.
Hows that?  they have the same speed for horses and the same riding skill

itm_hussar_horse_prussia_1,itm_hussar_horse_prussia_2

["hussar_horse_prussia_1","Light Horse", [("prussian_cuirassier_horse1",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 400,abundance(70)|body_armor(6)|hit_points(80)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(50)|horse_charge(19)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],
 ["hussar_horse_prussia_2","Light Horse", [("prussian_cuirassier_horse2",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 400,abundance(70)|body_armor(6)|hit_points(80)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(50)|horse_charge(19)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],

itm_hussar_horse_french

["hussar_horse_french","Light Horse", [("french_hussards_horse",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 400,abundance(70)|body_armor(6)|hit_points(80)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(50)|horse_charge(19)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline RUF

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2017, 05:47:51 pm »
why is that.

["hussar_horse_prussia_1","Light Horse", [("prussian_cuirassier_horse1",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 400,abundance(70)|body_armor(6)|hit_points(80)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(50)|horse_charge(19)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],
 ["hussar_horse_prussia_2","Light Horse", [("prussian_cuirassier_horse2",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 400,abundance(70)|body_armor(6)|hit_points(80)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(50)|horse_charge(19)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],

itm_hussar_horse_french

["hussar_horse_french","Light Horse", [("french_hussards_horse",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 400,abundance(70)|body_armor(6)|hit_points(80)|difficulty(3)|horse_speed(45)|horse_maneuver(50)|horse_charge(19)|horse_scale(104),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],

And sword ?

Offline RUF

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2017, 06:01:06 pm »
why is that.

itm_hussar_horse_french

my mistake, I'm sorry

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2017, 06:47:55 pm »
And sword ?
i made all the light cav swords the same length so none of the hussars have an advantage over each other. 

i made all of the heavy cav swords the same length as well.(not the same length as the light cav swords)

on another note.  i believe we finished everything we need to.  hopefully in the next day or 2 we can clean up any code that needs it, do any last tests required, and get it ready to be released. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #188 on: November 01, 2017, 08:25:06 pm »
Does that also apply to the Carabiniers-à-Cheval, sword? I recall it being amazing and it was my favorite sword in the game due to it's difference versus traditional heavy cav sabers.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2017, 12:03:00 am »
Does that also apply to the Carabiniers-à-Cheval, sword? I recall it being amazing and it was my favorite sword in the game due to it's difference versus traditional heavy cav sabers.
yes.  some heavy swords were slightly nerfed while others were buffed.   which means some of the other units using the same swords are effected as well.

i would say that HC is better now than before though, even with the nerf to a few of their swords.  the slight buff in maneuverability is noticeable and makes it more enjoyable to play as them.  i would say dragoons are better now as well, both mounted and dismounted. 

i dont think i updated the test server thread, but i have put some new code on their.(ill do that later)  commander battle got a lot of love.
the musicians play automatically.  you can tell them to switch to melee weapons or back to their instrument.  you should respawn as a regular bot first then respawn as one of the special guys last more often than not.

and the special troops provide buffs as well.  they are similar to how they are in regular play.  though, there is no range requirement and you can not buff teammates. you just need the special guy to be alive to get the bonus they provide.  which means, as an officer, you dont want to be the first one dead. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:18:52 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2017, 07:49:40 am »
here is a good one: reduce backpedaling speed

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2017, 11:00:18 am »
Will we get patch-notes via Steam?
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2017, 11:05:40 am »
It's an optional patch, so I doubt it.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2017, 04:14:12 pm »
We will make a thread with all the changes.  you can see the test thread for what has been fixed so far.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2017, 11:50:43 pm »
Could the shovel's length be adjusted? The shovel texture is short, but the weapon has ghost reach that's almost equal to a musket.