Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nation Cup ♞  (Read 114079 times)

Offline lindblom

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lindblom
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nation Cup ♞
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2014, 10:53:45 pm »
Your Name: Lindblom
Your Steam Name (please give a link): [11e] Lindblom (Both of you got me)
Your Nation: Sweden
Why you should be Captain (a long answer would be better): I am a very active cavalry player and I would say that I am well known within the cavalry community. I got a long time experience with leading in events and organizing eg. getting people on for events. If I would be captain of the swedish team I would make sure that the best or most active players get in to the team and not only friends. I always think there is room for improvement and I am looking to improve as a cavalry player all the time when I am on NW, and I would be looking for people with the same attitude. I wouldn't enforce discipline eg. I would never enforce PTS, because I think a good atmosphere is better for the team long term. The swedish cavalry community ain't huge and is therefor limited, however I would say it is possible to build a strong team with good teamwork and there are other ways to be good on such as dismounted skills. So if we play our cards right we could get a very strong team even though the amount of cavalry players are limited. I am always open to suggestions! I know how to teach people who are new to cavalry the basics of it. I wouldn't accept any sort of trolling or mocking other members in team, a non-bad atmosphere is very important, too much negativity leads to bad results and underperforming. I would also be open to let other people in the team lead a round or two if they want too. I am also very keen on not underestimating any opponents or overestimating, that always lead to a massive fuck up! My personal target would be to make sure that people enjoy this cup, after all it's a game and all about having fun. Every decision about the team like what class we are gonna choose would be made through a diplomatic decision. However my personal opinion is that tactics based on teamwork would be easier as Hussars since they are way faster than the heavy class and are therefor more useful for helping teammates out etc.

Spoiler
Winning is the funniest part of the game.
[close]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:19:10 pm by lindblom »

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2014, 12:18:57 am »
Hmmmmmm....no

If you are only here to flame about Cooper being the Captain of Germany and if you don't want to talk to him on TeamSpeak please leave this thread, you're helping none, nor are you helping your country to get a strong and well-organized team.

Spoiler
Why you should be Captain (a long answer would be better): I am a very active cavalry player and I would say that I am well known within the cavalry community. I got a long time experience with leading in events and organizing eg. getting people on for events. If I would be captain of the swedish team I would make sure that the best or most active players get in to the team and not only friends. I always think there is room for improvement and I am looking to improve as a cavalry player all the time when I am on NW, and I would be looking for people with the same attitude. I wouldn't enforce discipline eg. I would never enforce PTS, because I think a good atmosphere is better for the team long term. The swedish cavalry community ain't huge and is therefor limited, however I would say it is possible to build a strong team with good teamwork and there are other ways to be good on such as dismounted skills. So if we play our cards right we could get a very strong team even though the amount of cavalry players are limited. I am always open to suggestions! I know how to teach people who are new to cavalry the basics of it. I wouldn't accept any sort of trolling or mocking other members in team, a non-bad atmosphere is very important, too much negativity leads to bad results and underperforming. I would also be open to let other people in the team lead a round or two if they want too. I am also very keen on not underestimating any opponents or overestimating, that always lead to a massive fuck up! My personal target would be to make sure that people enjoy this cup, after all it's a game and all about having fun. Every decision about the team like what class we are gonna choose would be made through a diplomatic decision. However my personal opinion is that tactics based on teamwork would be easier as Hussars since they are way faster than the heavy class and are therefor more useful for helping teammates out etc.

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Well that's an application here ! :D Well done.

Anyway, some other news, a bit less important but still enough to be read by you all, will be announced this Monday, stay tuned !
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Probito

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1Lhr]_Gefr_Probito
  • Side: Union
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2014, 12:23:44 am »
I already left the thread (just here to reply) and pretty sure, that I'm not the only one who's not happy with cooper, but I'm the only one who is telling it.

Offline lindblom

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2014, 12:46:28 am »
I already left the thread (just here to reply) and pretty sure, that I'm not the only one who's not happy with cooper, but I'm the only one who is telling it.

If you look in to the German team steamgroup you will see that a majority of the people in it are non-2Lhr members, some are but that is also because the 2Lhr is the best german cavalry regiment around. So your point with him just picking his own members and friends are false. If you don't like Cooper it's a better idea that you take this discussion to pm over the forums or steam chat. This is a thread about Napoleonic Wars Cavalry League, and the leader of the german team has already been announced whether you like it or not and will not be changed because of your complaints. I can promise you that a majority of the cavalry community would vouch for Cooper being a good cavalry leader.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 12:50:27 am by lindblom »

Offline lindblom

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2014, 01:18:24 am »

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Well that's an application here ! :D Well done.

Thanks! :D

Offline Fidgetyraptor

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Equites_Plasticman/ 13thHussLt
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2014, 02:35:07 am »
Your Name:Morgen
Your Steam Name (please give a link):   https://steamcommunity.com/id/morgan941
Your Nation:UK
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:36:58 am by Fidgetyraptor »
[img width=331 height=200]http://s30.postimg.org/qi8yged4h/2014_03_30_00001.jpg

Offline kazadrim

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2014, 03:12:02 am »
Your Name:Kazadrim
Your Steam Name:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053906103/
Your Nation:NA
Eu ping doesn't really affect me since im in the 7e for about 1year now.

Offline SPSFelix

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss Felix
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2014, 11:33:20 am »
Where are all the Dutch people at? :O

Offline eledion11

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2014, 01:16:07 pm »
My Name: Eledion

Profile:

Nation: netherlands

https://steamcommunity.com/id/eledion
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 01:19:43 pm by eledion11 »

Offline tacticalretreat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2014, 09:34:00 pm »
Your Name: Tacticalretreat
Your Steam Name (please give a link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/tacticalretreat/
Your Nation: UK

Offline Griff Redstorm

• Major General
  • Best Cav +100 Ping
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11e_Huss_Maj_Griff
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2014, 07:07:03 am »
Alright , sorry for being late , all applications added to the 3rd post , captains should take a look again ^^

Your Steam Name (please give a link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/tacticalretreat/

I always thought you are swedish? oO

Offline lindblom

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2014, 05:53:33 pm »
Alright , sorry for being late , all applications added to the 3rd post , captains should take a look again ^^

omg xD He are irish which you can hear on the accent :3

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2014, 06:45:29 pm »
Spoiler

omg xD He are irish which you can hear on the accent :3
[close]

No let's go with Swedish :P I find that fun, I get to annoy him since he deleted me :'(

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2014, 07:52:39 pm »
*** Important Announcement #2 ***

We are pleased to announce the Coalitions that will be allowed in the Cup.
To make it clear: a Coalition allows two countries or more to play together as one team in the Cup.
Teams containing coalitions between countries will be only allowed by the organizers, on the condition that this is the only way for these countries to play due to low numbers (Rule n°3).
We tried our best to make things easier, by putting together countries that are close to each other, and countries that speak the same language or some languages that are very similar.

The allowed coalitions are:

- Scandinavia: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland.

- North America: United States of America, and Canada.

- Austro-Swiss: Austria and Switzerland.

These countries have the right to play together in their coalitions if they need or desire it.
Captains of these coalitions simply have to have the nationality of one of the coalition's country (i.e, an Austrian or a Swiss can be Captain of the Austro-Swiss coalition).

More announcements to come in the upcoming days.
We will announce some other Captains, and some rules additions as well. Stay tuned !
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:00:29 pm by Erik le Rouge »
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Destrass

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5e_Huss_Lt_Destrass
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2014, 08:27:06 pm »
Your Name: Panda_Destrass
Your Steam Name (please give a link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014710728/
Your Nation: France