Author Topic: Kolumne über Esports, NW-Szenen und die Zukunft  (Read 33876 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Kolumne über Esports, NW-Szenen und die Zukunft
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2019, 06:13:48 pm »
Well I wish people would be as mature as you are on that topic. When regiments like the 91st lose to other regiments people tend to get really mad about the results and conclude that either the leadership or the whole regiment are bad. From my personal experience people who are eager to win so badly leave the regiment and join another. Also the overall atmosphere in this specific regiment is really getting bad and losing all the time without any sight of improvement is frustrating.
I think when it gets to the point of atmosphere being bad due to losing, the fault must lie with leadership and it is their job to change that, which is why I would say "true" leadership in this game when it comes to regiments is keeping your members committed and happy, this is why so many regiments full of great players (such as 66th/K-KA or the late Spartans) eventually either ended up with about 5 active members despite being highly successful in the past, or gradually started refusing to do certain events because no one would show up or they would troll. Also I wouldn't wish to speculate but I would imagine in the 91st you guys have extremely high expectations, or your leaders expect far more then you can give at this stage in your existence, expectations that other regiments have taken years to achieve.

Well the best German players, that you need in order to be able to win stuff as a German regiment, are in international top tier regiments
I don't think that's correct. Everyone should be able to join what ever regiment they wish, expecting certain people to join your regiment just because they are a certain nationality is part of the problem, because like I said it has led to this culture of regiment leaders just sitting around not doing much hoping that insane carries will join them.

Wursti

« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2019, 06:23:42 pm »
Gi I don't think you understood what I tried to say

The few good people that the German community has aren't playing in German regiments

And you need these people in order to achieve anything internationally while being a regiment that wants to be 100% German

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2019, 06:33:55 pm »

The few good people that the German community has aren't playing in German regiments

And you need these people in order to achieve anything internationally while being a regiment that wants to be 100% German
I know what you are trying to say, perhaps I didn't answer clearly enough though. What I was trying to say is that you don't need all the good Germans to achieve something internationally, and by achieve I mean competing internationally because I would say regiments such as the Spartans and 72nd "achieved" quite a lot despite not necessarily winning tournaments. Also I will clarify on my point made in my original reply, I believe that for a regiment leader (and regiment) to expect all the good players of a certain nationality to join them based on their nationality is part of the problem.  Requiring this person, or that person for you all to believe you have a shot at competing is laziness, if you don't have the tools you must adapt, create new tools (good players). Essentially what I'm trying to get at is that regiment leaders should be training their guys up, and improving their skills rather then relying on individuals joining to carry them.

Offline Athene

• First Sergeant
  • Leader of the german speaking line Regiment Nr.16
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Competetive Line Leader
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2019, 07:35:01 pm »

I know what you are trying to say, perhaps I didn't answer clearly enough though. What I was trying to say is that you don't need all the good Germans to achieve something internationally, and by achieve I mean competing internationally because I would say regiments such as the Spartans and 72nd "achieved" quite a lot despite not necessarily winning tournaments. Also I will clarify on my point made in my original reply, I believe that for a regiment leader (and regiment) to expect all the good players of a certain nationality to join them based on their nationality is part of the problem.  Requiring this person, or that person for you all to believe you have a shot at competing is laziness, if you don't have the tools you must adapt, create new tools (good players). Essentially what I'm trying to get at is that regiment leaders should be training their guys up, and improving their skills rather then relying on individuals joining to carry them.
true

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2019, 07:50:32 pm »
How do you train guys up? In 2013 or 2014 there were so many players willing to improve in their melee skills and regiments like the 91st, 84e and my current regiment at that time, the 6te Garde had trainings. But even back then people who started getting better were the people who independently played on the Groupfighting Server. Training was just an addition to improve communication and positioning I guess. Nowadays you have less players and even less players willing to improve in order to make a difference in a match. For most people it takes a minimum of 500 hours to become somewhat average in a match against players like the one the 15th YR or the KKA have. Having matches against better regiments can improve your teamplay, but only the good players in your regiment can improve on that. Getting better in this game is mostly an individual effort and not a group effort in my opinion. If you have some training methods feel free to share them, would really appreciate it :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:52:11 pm by Nosswill »
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2019, 07:57:35 pm »
What I personally noticed is that playing internationally is really fun in general, but what destroys the experience for me is the "Invite" problem. I don't mind getting destroyed by a team or regiment if they play with their current roster and such. Losing against invites feels just like a very cheap lose and doesn't really let me improve my gameplay that much. Nevertheless, the challenge of playing internationally should really be experienced by everyone, because you will meet a lot of friendly people and the matches are mostly very entertaining. Last year's EIC for example was really a blast for us even though our loss vs. Nr12 in the quarters was kind of sad since we all preferred a high tier international regiment as our opponent.

Our goal as the Nr.13 is always to play at our best, but we know our limits since we only rely on our regimental player pool and try to build up new players in our second GF team.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2019, 08:50:15 pm »
How do you train guys up? In 2013 or 2014 there were so many players willing to improve in their melee skills and regiments like the 91st, 84e and my current regiment at that time, the 6te Garde had trainings. But even back then people who started getting better were the people who independently played on the Groupfighting Server. Training was just an addition to improve communication and positioning I guess. Nowadays you have less players and even less players willing to improve in order to make a difference in a match. For most people it takes a minimum of 500 hours to become somewhat average in a match against players like the one the 15th YR or the KKA have. Having matches against better regiments can improve your teamplay, but only the good players in your regiment can improve on that. Getting better in this game is mostly an individual effort and not a group effort in my opinion. If you have some training methods feel free to share them, would really appreciate it :)
We do internal gfs, have done trainings in the past, I do sessions with those whom want to improve such as Strawhead. Also a big part has been our regimental gf team "Snappers" in which we make a team from the regimental players that aren't in gf teams but in my opinion have the ability or potential to do well, which has been going for a number of years now.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2019, 05:00:02 am »
We do internal gfs, have done trainings in the past, I do sessions with those whom want to improve such as Strawhead. Also a big part has been our regimental gf team "Snappers" in which we make a team from the regimental players that aren't in gf teams but in my opinion have the ability or potential to do well, which has been going for a number of years now.
Strawhead is a pretty good example, I see him on GF a lot
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Ted

• Board Moderator
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2019, 01:59:39 pm »
Meiner Meinung nach liegt das Problem vor allem darin, dass die Menge guter Spieler mittlerweile einfach extrem begrenzt ist. Da ist es naturgemäß schwer, eine gute Linie zu stellen. Es gibt noch einige, die schon lange NW auf hohem Niveau spielen, und dann die riesige Menge derer, die schon lange dabei sind aber immer noch trash sind und denjenigen, die das Spiel neukaufen. Würde Herakles da also insofern zustimmen, dass die deutsche Community für sich genommen tatsächlich einfach nicht mehr wettbewerbsfähig ist, weil man einfach personalmäßig daran scheitert, ein richtig gutes Regiment zu haben, weil, wie crazypro so schön gesagt hat
Die guten deutsche Spieler sind hauptsächlich in Führungspositionen von Regimentern oder vielmehr noch im internationalen Bereich weil ihnen kein deutsches Regiment zuspricht (im Sinne von Skill, Führung, Membern)

Und um da international wieder wettbewerbsfähig zu werden reicht es nicht, ein Lippenbekenntnis nach dem anderen abzugeben in Richtung mehr Zusammenarbeit - man muss dann halt einfach so lange üben und üben und üben, bis man selber richtig gut geworden ist. Und das bedeutet insbesondere, sich eine blutige Nase nach der anderen zu holen. Spitzenleistung hat immer und überall vor allem mit Durchhaltevermögen zu tun. Ob es einem aber Wert ist, so viel Zeit seines Lebens aufzuwenden, um Spitzenleistungen in einem Nischenspiel zu erbringen, ist für viele wohl eine einfach mit "Nein!" zu beantwortende Frage.

*Nur meine Meinung als jemand, der selbst seit Jahren nicht mehr spielt und eigtl nur noch mitkriegt was im Forum und in Statistiken so abgeht*
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 02:05:37 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2019, 02:21:16 pm »
Stimme ich zu.

Woher kommt denn auf einmal der Anspruch, dass nur Regimenter, die vollgestacked mit ohnehin schon guten Spielern Aussicht auf Erfolg haben?
Wo sind die guten 'vom Tellerwäscher zum Millionär'-Regimentsgeschichten hin?
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2019, 03:26:54 pm »
Wir sind auf dem Weg, doch sind zwischendrin irgendwie auf einem Level hängen geblieben :/
Außerdem sind wir ja auf die Internationale Ebene gewechselt

Wursti

« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2019, 03:40:10 pm »
Wenn man den Anspruch haben würde, würde man nicht tausende invites ranholen für ein 1v1 Turnier in der Deutschen Community, sondern seine Spieler Erfahrung sammeln lassen @LukasOOOOH

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2019, 03:48:37 pm »
Wenn man den Anspruch haben würde, würde man nicht tausende invites ranholen für ein 1v1 Turnier in der Deutschen Community, sondern seine Spieler Erfahrung sammeln lassen @LukasOOOOH
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2019, 03:55:25 pm »
Nenn mir einen :)

Wursti

« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2019, 04:00:19 pm »
Nenn mir einen :)

Nenn mir einen, der nur im 2ndHess ist

Gull, Retamar, Hellstaff, Tigere, Vemon schonmal nicht
Und die Leute , die du plötzlich alle geaddet hast um zu Fragen ob die beim 1v1 dabei sein wollen auch nicht

Und wie würdet ihr ohne diese Leute abschneiden? Glaube das wäre nicht so gut :)