Author Topic: 77y Pehotniy Polk [Est.2009, Never disbanded] 2v2 & NWBC 2020 Champions  (Read 173355 times)

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
  • Side: Union
Re: 77y Pehotniy Polk [Biggererst and Bestest Reg EU]
« Reply #870 on: June 12, 2019, 09:28:50 am »
Just ur casual bump

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #871 on: June 12, 2019, 10:28:25 am »
I heart thad Aztyř is not veri goot at meleee

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 12, 2019, 11:02:07 am »
wow this reg is so trash

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #873 on: June 12, 2019, 11:06:10 am »
I heart thad Aztyř is not veri goot at meleee
i'll have you know i have spent the past 9 years of my life in warband and i have learned absolutely nothing in regards to melee

wow this reg is so trash
Packed full of autism indeed

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 12, 2019, 11:16:19 am »
Wtf aztir, ur known as the norwegian chamber godess in all of NW.

Offline Syncmaster667

• First Lieutenant
  • 77y/77th Dwarf
    • View Profile
    • 77th Regiment Website
  • Nick: 77y/77th_1stLt_Sync
« Reply #875 on: June 12, 2019, 11:17:13 am »
Thank you southerner <3
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the  Light Infantry, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Artillery positions, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire 77y Regiment. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sergeants across the NW community and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Napoleonic Wars gamr and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, unicorn.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 12, 2019, 11:25:17 am »
Thank you southerner <3
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the  Light Infantry, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Artillery positions, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire 77y Regiment. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sergeants across the NW community and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Napoleonic Wars gamr and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, unicorn.

what if he fights you in melee though?

Offline Syncmaster667

• First Lieutenant
  • 77y/77th Dwarf
    • View Profile
    • 77th Regiment Website
« Reply #877 on: June 12, 2019, 01:53:38 pm »
Spoiler
Thank you southerner <3
[close]

He wouldnt stand a chance, ive won every tournament in the whole Napoleonic Wars community, my name is feared because of the strength in each swing i commit too. Only death awaits the little shits who even dare to stand against me. Its seems like you want some too you little shit, ill have you know im an the greatest youll ever see in the whole world and i hold more tournament wins that there has been regiments. At this moment in contacting all my 19th spies and tracking down your location to personally see you dead. If only you had known what fate would be awaiting you while your typing this pathetic suggestion of me being beaten by anyone. Mark my fucking text, im coming for you. All of you!

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 12, 2019, 02:01:32 pm »
Spoiler
Thank you southerner <3
[close]

He wouldnt stand a chance, ive won every tournament in the whole Napoleonic Wars community, my name is feared because of the strength in each swing i commit too. Only death awaits the little shits who even dare to stand against me. Its seems like you want some too you little shit, ill have you know im an the greatest youll ever see in the whole world and i hold more tournament wins that there has been regiments. At this moment in contacting all my 19th spies and tracking down your location to personally see you dead. If only you had known what fate would be awaiting you while your typing this pathetic suggestion of me being beaten by anyone. Mark my fucking text, im coming for you. All of you!

I won the only 2v20 melee fight ever recorded you should be very careful. I've ended regiments by clicking my fingers.

Offline Romulus76

• Alpha Tester
  • Minisiege & EU_Commander - Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #879 on: June 12, 2019, 02:13:26 pm »
Spoiler
Thank you southerner <3
[close]

I've clutched many a round in linebattles and gf myself but none that could match the clutching ability of my blade in 2014, one of the trickiest and most underrated players in this game, I think. Must suck to know someone who has not played nearly as long as you is better than you, kid. Hands fucking down. I am the living embodiment of a bayonet. I have the speed of lightning, the strength of Zeus and the tactics of Napoleon. I have never seen someone with such raw talent, such skill, such brilliance in melee as myself. Truly a legend and a hero of our time. My trophy room is so vast, I had to renovate my house just to make room for all of the medals I've earned in beating kids in this game. Your time has come, kid, it's time to take a seat in the kiddys area in McDonalds where you belong, eating in the shame of your defeat. Regardless, you're speaking to unironically one of the most criminally underrated groupfighters in the game and I will not have it. Do not @ me ever again.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 12, 2019, 02:16:48 pm »
wow 77y got pretty dabbed on here

virgin reg probs never even won a groupfight

Offline Syncmaster667

• First Lieutenant
  • 77y/77th Dwarf
    • View Profile
    • 77th Regiment Website
« Reply #881 on: June 12, 2019, 05:33:41 pm »
wow 77y got pretty dabbed on here

virgin reg probs never even won a groupfight

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 12, 2019, 05:53:11 pm »
Ya'll are nothing compared to aztits the great.

Offline spooky1010

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: Spooky
« Reply #883 on: June 15, 2019, 12:41:26 am »
mega bump

Spooky is the only reason I come to 77y events

So I can kill the fucker

your melee is just like your potatoes, sub par

Spooky and shit are just vulnerable people, waiting to be bullied

go make some didgeridoos bogan cunt

Stop bullying spooks, you little weirdos.

<3

spooky is the only reason 77y still exists, tbh

this but unironically

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #884 on: June 15, 2019, 01:52:51 pm »
My statement still stands master dwarf