Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116043 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Dude.....
I dont even know what to say other than I am so sorry to my team from the bottom of my heart and missing that match is unforgivable.
I am sorry to Ghostrider, Yolo, Winters, Ami, Hunteh, Piktonss and Kristine.

All the effort you guys put in and building our team together and your Cpt. was not there when you needed me most.

If your wondering why I was not there it is simple. It totally slipped my mind. We put in so much work and frankly we were the winning team.

Ghost, your such a underrated player and put on such a tremendous performance outdoing everyone's expectations and surging onto the scene.
Yolo, your experience and groupfighting wisdom in helping me lead was the reason why we were so dominate you saw things no one else did and you were able to articulate our problems and offer definitive solutions to bring us to the finials.
Winters: You honestly surprised me, I never really hung out with you before and didnt really know how solid of a player you were. But you were consistently dependable and always made me feel safe knowing you would close the rounds.
Ami, you do a fine job showing up every single scrim and match and give 110% every time.
Hunteh, your role as caller and moral support cannot be understated. Your attendance to every scrim was about 100% even though you weren't able to play all the time. You still showed your care and enegry for the team.
Piktonss, you are an overlooked player, you have grown so much in your ability from when I first met you. Seeing you come onto the stage and being able to preform with the top NW players is a sight to behold.
Kristine, Kristine you have given your all for this team, whether it be buying a CD for your Cpt so he wouldnt crash midgame, you picked up on groupfighting ranging, and constantly seeking to improve your game to become a strong player and one who was important to this team.

In summation Ill add this
What has happen has happen, any anger, and frustration towards me is more than justified. You dont have to believe me when I say this but I am deeply sorry. I took the role of Cpt and was blessed with the best team in the league. We fought for every single match we won with a tenacity that no one else had. You guys overcame so much and we went further than anyone dreamed. Each one of you are now known as game-changers and unlike before will not be ignored.

Sincerely- Anthony

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. (Colossians 3:13)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
not adding up... anthony is always on. Bet waste offered him his potential share of the prize to not show up.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
horse can you call me underrated

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Oatmeme always been an underrated GOAT.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
Congrats TR! Thank you Aurum and everyone for hosting and participating!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
not adding up... anthony is always on. Bet waste offered him his potential share of the prize to not show up.
Agreed. Can we get an investigation into this scandal?

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
Who knows what type of match it would have been had Anthony showed up. Don't take away what TR did. They still blooded there way into the finals, and faced worthy teams. I think this league all around was incredibly balanced, and for anyone to win, any way, is worthy in my books.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Oatmeme always been an underrated GOAT.
thanks twixy

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
russianfury pissed hot once again
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Can confirm as the co-host of the league we've received test results from player RussianFury and he has tested positive for a banned substance.

More details to follow.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Oatmeal is the best Shadow Clone I ever had

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
Can confirm as the co-host of the league we've received test results from player RussianFury and he has tested positive for a banned substance.

More details to follow.
I wanna know the details.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

More details to follow.
I slipped peds into your coffee

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

More details to follow.
But I don't drink coffee.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

More details to follow.
But I don't drink coffee.
You didn’t know you did peds either

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)