Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116035 times)

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 5]
« Reply #1530 on: June 23, 2020, 12:16:28 am »
Gavin doesn't use autoblock lol. He just a native main
movement keyer

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1531 on: June 23, 2020, 12:31:18 am »
Reports confirmed that one of the players on Corona has been using cheats and has been forced to record his matches and send them to the league, per sources.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1532 on: June 23, 2020, 01:12:49 am »
Reports confirmed that one of the players on Corona has been using cheats and has been forced to record his matches and send them to the league, per sources.

dude ur like 4 weeks late bud that happened week 3
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: June 23, 2020, 01:36:13 am »
They have this 5000 hour blocking ability but 100 hour ability everywhere else.
@Piktons
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: June 23, 2020, 01:44:39 am »

yea but no ones reported on it, plus people were posting about it

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1535 on: June 23, 2020, 03:27:12 am »
Whenever someone is called out for cheating. For some reason I always see people in game so convinced that there arent cheaters that play NW still. This video was commented on my profile
Spoiler
[close]
lol I personally think that there are people who cheat

it just kind of sucks because i'm 95% sure there is no anti cheat within warband/nw. Not from the game or any of the server hosters. So if anybody wants to take any action, it's pretty easy for it to fall into a "no i'm not" or a "yes you are" argument since it's virtually impossible to get concrete proof. Plus some of the people accused/using autoblock are worse than some other people not using autoblock.

I've dealt with this stuff before and I personally don't know how to handle it. I used to run a bhop server and there would be some people that were suspicious, however the server wouldn't function running VAC and there was no mainstream anticheat against it. So it would be impossible to prove that that person was cheating (unless it was super obvious obv).
ppl gonna call me a retard for this but idc

yeah, the problem with Warband is there really is no way to prove it. There are definitely players that cheat, the only way you can make your guesses are looking at how they play. For example if you look at the player Gavin. Blocks every single up/down effortlessly unless its timed completely in sync, despite not quite having the best footwork for the situation imo. Get him into a duel and you can block chamber decently easy and can kill him once he's stunned. I cant quite put my finger on it but his play style just seems off. Like someone of his blocking skill would be more mechanically experienced in other aspects of the game rather than doing basic attacks every time.

Players like Yoshie (I use him as an example because I've obviously spent a lot of time watching him recently) He can mix up his attacks through different timings and has way more advanced footwork comparatively. Just a completely other level of game IQ. You can tell just by watching him play he has spent a lot of hours trying to master many of the different mechanical aspects of the game. but someone like Gavin or someone like Matt in his earlier years. They have this 5000 hour blocking ability but 100 hour ability everywhere else. That being said no I dont think Matt autoblocks anymore but I think there is a high possibility he used it previously so he could focus more on improving the other aspects of his game, which probably helped him learn a lot faster.

anyway...... basically im bored.. and fuck you yoshie im not sucking your dick anymore
I know I already got correct by yoshie on ping, HOWEVER I was doing some testing with different servers different ping. I found out that 14 ping ish (super low ping) Makes blocking instantaneous on server side and client side. So maybe gavin just has a ping crutch on blocking, I HIGHLY doubt gavin cheats just a ping crutch.

Also there are ways of proving people cheat, handcam, POV recording over a few scrims. Then you analyze this and compare to when they were godlike. If there was a significant difference then there probably cheating.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1536 on: June 23, 2020, 03:29:13 am »

yea but no ones reported on it, plus people were posting about it
old news bud

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1537 on: June 23, 2020, 03:38:25 am »
Spoiler
Whenever someone is called out for cheating. For some reason I always see people in game so convinced that there arent cheaters that play NW still. This video was commented on my profile
Spoiler
[close]

it just kind of sucks because i'm 95% sure there is no anti cheat within warband/nw. Not from the game or any of the server hosters. So if anybody wants to take any action, it's pretty easy for it to fall into a "no i'm not" or a "yes you are" argument since it's virtually impossible to get concrete proof. Plus some of the people accused/using autoblock are worse than some other people not using autoblock.

I've dealt with this stuff before and I personally don't know how to handle it. I used to run a bhop server and there would be some people that were suspicious, however the server wouldn't function running VAC and there was no mainstream anticheat against it. So it would be impossible to prove that that person was cheating (unless it was super obvious obv).

yeah, the problem with Warband is there really is no way to prove it. There are definitely players that cheat, the only way you can make your guesses are looking at how they play. For example if you look at the player Gavin. Blocks every single up/down effortlessly unless its timed completely in sync, despite not quite having the best footwork for the situation imo. Get him into a duel and you can block chamber decently easy and can kill him once he's stunned. I cant quite put my finger on it but his play style just seems off. Like someone of his blocking skill would be more mechanically experienced in other aspects of the game rather than doing basic attacks every time.

Players like Yoshie (I use him as an example because I've obviously spent a lot of time watching him recently) He can mix up his attacks through different timings and has way more advanced footwork comparatively. Just a completely other level of game IQ. You can tell just by watching him play he has spent a lot of hours trying to master many of the different mechanical aspects of the game. but someone like Gavin or someone like Matt in his earlier years. They have this 5000 hour blocking ability but 100 hour ability everywhere else. That being said no I dont think Matt autoblocks anymore but I think there is a high possibility he used it previously so he could focus more on improving the other aspects of his game, which probably helped him learn a lot faster.

anyway...... basically im bored.. and fuck you yoshie im not sucking your dick anymore
[close]

Accusing people of hacking is a waste of time and ends up making the accusers look like salty retards as some people discovered not too long ago. The thing I always find suspicious is when a shit player just suddenly becomes good and starts challenging people to ft7's tbh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1538 on: June 23, 2020, 03:49:48 am »
Spoiler
[close]

yea, you can tell who had a crazy fast trajectory to being good and who took their time. its tougher when ppl switch from a different mode (pedro, yoshie) but even then NW is sufficiently different that the gameplay takes time to adapt too.

yoshie is a bit of a prodigy so he's not rly that great of an example. people like winters, rune, hawkince, babyj etc spend a long time in mediocrity with the basics but then develop what sets them apart. jaax is like yoshie, develops crazy fast.

i do think gavin autoblocks tho. when ppl approach you and dont even think about attacking either they're crazy confident like cwater or they're autoing like him lol

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Semi-Finals]
« Reply #1539 on: June 23, 2020, 04:04:53 am »
Autoblocking is actually garbage. Been using it for 5 years and it’s my worst attribute.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1540 on: June 23, 2020, 04:05:58 am »
@Piktons
Uhm...

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1541 on: June 23, 2020, 04:10:55 am »
Spoiler
[close]

yea, you can tell who had a crazy fast trajectory to being good and who took their time. its tougher when ppl switch from a different mode (pedro, yoshie) but even then NW is sufficiently different that the gameplay takes time to adapt too.

yoshie is a bit of a prodigy so he's not rly that great of an example. people like winters, rune, hawkince, babyj etc spend a long time in mediocrity with the basics but then develop what sets them apart. jaax is like yoshie, develops crazy fast.

i do think gavin autoblocks tho. when ppl approach you and dont even think about attacking either they're crazy confident like cwater or they're autoing like him lol
never put me in the same category as hawkince.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: June 23, 2020, 04:14:35 am »
@Piktons
Uhm...
love u bb :) <3
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: June 23, 2020, 04:41:08 am »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: June 23, 2020, 05:13:25 am »
Spoiler
[close]

never put me in the same category as hawkince.

yea thats crazy disrespectful to me wtf