Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116021 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 5]
« Reply #1515 on: June 19, 2020, 02:47:37 pm »
Where's Shinto?
at your mother's house playing SWRP without you
ouch
He rly got u
ur not playing SWRP either so same thing to you but i mean it nicely not meanly this time
Ah; well then, I hope you enjoy playing SWRP with my mom

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1516 on: June 19, 2020, 06:27:12 pm »
Where's Shinto?
at your mother's house playing SWRP without you
ouch
He rly got u
ur not playing SWRP either so same thing to you but i mean it nicely not meanly this time
Ah; well then, I hope you enjoy playing SWRP with my mom
your mom died. I got her killed
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1517 on: June 20, 2020, 12:05:26 am »
sad

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
« Reply #1518 on: June 20, 2020, 02:28:40 am »
godfried out here respecting nw fossils Pog!        Also dueling in 2020 OMEGALUL
If only this thread could incorporate BTTV

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1519 on: June 20, 2020, 04:29:32 am »
you fags have actual lives or something wtf?
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:11:04 am by Rutger Müller »

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: June 20, 2020, 05:26:36 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Dead game
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1521 on: June 20, 2020, 03:39:08 pm »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1522 on: June 20, 2020, 09:11:42 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
I can only dream of that ping.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: June 22, 2020, 06:24:22 pm »
Whenever someone is called out for cheating. For some reason I always see people in game so convinced that there arent cheaters that play NW still. This video was commented on my profile
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:11:11 am by Rutger Müller »

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: June 22, 2020, 07:08:03 pm »
Whenever someone is called out for cheating. For some reason I always see people in game so convinced that there arent cheaters that play NW still. This video was commented on my profile
Spoiler

[close]
lol I personally think that there are people who cheat

it just kind of sucks because i'm 95% sure there is no anti cheat within warband/nw. Not from the game or any of the server hosters. So if anybody wants to take any action, it's pretty easy for it to fall into a "no i'm not" or a "yes you are" argument since it's virtually impossible to get concrete proof. Plus some of the people accused/using autoblock are worse than some other people not using autoblock.

I've dealt with this stuff before and I personally don't know how to handle it. I used to run a bhop server and there would be some people that were suspicious, however the server wouldn't function running VAC and there was no mainstream anticheat against it. So it would be impossible to prove that that person was cheating (unless it was super obvious obv).
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: June 22, 2020, 07:24:26 pm »
also rip i was working on a nice infographic to help hype up this week and photoshop crashed literally as I was about to finish >:(

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: June 22, 2020, 10:02:55 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
lol I personally think that there are people who cheat

it just kind of sucks because i'm 95% sure there is no anti cheat within warband/nw. Not from the game or any of the server hosters. So if anybody wants to take any action, it's pretty easy for it to fall into a "no i'm not" or a "yes you are" argument since it's virtually impossible to get concrete proof. Plus some of the people accused/using autoblock are worse than some other people not using autoblock.

I've dealt with this stuff before and I personally don't know how to handle it. I used to run a bhop server and there would be some people that were suspicious, however the server wouldn't function running VAC and there was no mainstream anticheat against it. So it would be impossible to prove that that person was cheating (unless it was super obvious obv).
ppl gonna call me a retard for this but idc

yeah, the problem with Warband is there really is no way to prove it. There are definitely players that cheat, the only way you can make your guesses are looking at how they play. For example if you look at the player Gavin. Blocks every single up/down effortlessly unless its timed completely in sync, despite not quite having the best footwork for the situation imo. Get him into a duel and you can block chamber decently easy and can kill him once he's stunned. I cant quite put my finger on it but his play style just seems off. Like someone of his blocking skill would be more mechanically experienced in other aspects of the game rather than doing basic attacks every time.

Players like Yoshie (I use him as an example because I've obviously spent a lot of time watching him recently) He can mix up his attacks through different timings and has way more advanced footwork comparatively. Just a completely other level of game IQ. You can tell just by watching him play he has spent a lot of hours trying to master many of the different mechanical aspects of the game. but someone like Gavin or someone like Matt in his earlier years. They have this 5000 hour blocking ability but 100 hour ability everywhere else. That being said no I dont think Matt autoblocks anymore but I think there is a high possibility he used it previously so he could focus more on improving the other aspects of his game, which probably helped him learn a lot faster.

anyway...... basically im bored.. and fuck you yoshie im not sucking your dick anymore
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 03:11:23 am by Rutger Müller »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1527 on: June 22, 2020, 11:15:58 pm »
MATT did use auto before because when he first joined LG he use to duel me and Yoshie a lot. One day he was missing blocks and side blocking a lot to blocking everything the next day. Pretty sure me and Yoshie were the first two to notice it but idk if he still uses it now.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 11:19:40 pm by -Nick »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1528 on: June 22, 2020, 11:52:26 pm »
Matt actually admitted to using them around that time. He said they made him worse so he stopped
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1529 on: June 23, 2020, 12:13:07 am »
I might still have a video of when me and matt used to ft7 everyday then one day he said like “bet you can’t stab me” and proceeded to only block

Also refused to sideblock 😂

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer