Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116043 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 5]
« Reply #1425 on: June 18, 2020, 01:24:22 am »
Damn, that's a hard roast. Are we all gonna start flexing about our NW "achievements" now?

I mean, what's not to flex about being a low 80's & tier 3/4 on random lists?

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1426 on: June 18, 2020, 01:26:30 am »
Damn, that's a hard roast. Are we all gonna start flexing about our NW "achievements" now?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1427 on: June 18, 2020, 01:30:51 am »

lol

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1428 on: June 18, 2020, 01:46:14 am »

idk man tier 3 on a 4 tier list is pretty good
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1429 on: June 18, 2020, 01:46:36 am »

yea ngl thats pretty cringe

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1430 on: June 18, 2020, 02:08:11 am »

say the word the maw starts rolling

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1431 on: June 18, 2020, 02:46:46 am »

3x NWL
1x TNWL

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1432 on: June 18, 2020, 03:50:07 am »

I stand at zero NWL wins, please leave your pity tithes in my jar that once housed a marble collection.

EDIT: here is the jar btw in case you miss it when you pass by. If you encounter an angry albino next door howling about the "blue people", don't mind him as he recently lost his stepsisters cousin's boyfriend in a car accident off of Santa Monica Freeway.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 04:02:29 am by Sgt.Winters »

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: June 18, 2020, 04:29:57 am »
Bonk after finding out they don't have a counter for when the other team just doesn't W key their S key.  GG btw was a good match.

I mean, you can quote it all you want and get more people to quote it.

Still low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant players. The amount of quotes doesn't change that.
So what your telling me is a bunch of and I quote "low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant players" basically capitulated your entire team.

Just doesn't W key at all*.

And no, we lost to Jaax and MATT hard carrying the rest of you & and the biggest bitch ass strat I've ever seen, Mr. Barely getting into the top 20 with an extra match.

3-2 for maps

70-62 for rounds.

1-1 for matches. You're in no position to talk shit, so shut the fuck up.

If you have any more shit to talk, message it to a relevant player so they can post it for you, cause I'm not wasting any more time on someone who has shit like this

On their steam profile you, low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant player.
Wah wah wah, that all I hear kid. Lmao you don't even have the common decency to say gg. Lmao, you gave me trash for trashing on teams all the time, but I have the decency to reply with a gg, and respect another players skill. You just cant accept when you are wrong. Stay humble kid, because obviously whatever you are doing rn, isn't really working out for you.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: June 18, 2020, 04:32:22 am »

I stand at zero NWL wins, please leave your pity tithes in my jar that once housed a marble collection.

EDIT: here is the jar btw in case you miss it when you pass by. If you encounter an angry albino next door howling about the "blue people", don't mind him as he recently lost his stepsisters cousin's boyfriend in a car accident off of Santa Monica Freeway.

Spoiler
[close]
Winters its ok brutha. We both still searching for that league one win. :(

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 18, 2020, 04:33:26 am »

TWITTAR DO YA THANG

that was me making fun of cancel culture incase u took it seriously
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1436 on: June 18, 2020, 05:41:47 am »

TWITTAR DO YA THANG

that was me making fun of cancel culture incase u took it seriously
[/quote
im aware

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1437 on: June 18, 2020, 05:42:17 am »
Bonk after finding out they don't have a counter for when the other team just doesn't W key their S key.  GG btw was a good match.

stop calling someone older than you kid retard go hang urselft somewhere fucking cancer strat making this game boring as fuck IF u wanna play like EU go on EU

I mean, you can quote it all you want and get more people to quote it.

Still low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant players. The amount of quotes doesn't change that.
So what your telling me is a bunch of and I quote "low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant players" basically capitulated your entire team.

Just doesn't W key at all*.

And no, we lost to Jaax and MATT hard carrying the rest of you & and the biggest bitch ass strat I've ever seen, Mr. Barely getting into the top 20 with an extra match.

3-2 for maps

70-62 for rounds.

1-1 for matches. You're in no position to talk shit, so shut the fuck up.

If you have any more shit to talk, message it to a relevant player so they can post it for you, cause I'm not wasting any more time on someone who has shit like this

On their steam profile you, low impact, low skilled, bitch ass, irrelevant player.
Wah wah wah, that all I hear kid. Lmao you don't even have the common decency to say gg. Lmao, you gave me trash for trashing on teams all the time, but I have the decency to reply with a gg, and respect another players skill. You just cant accept when you are wrong. Stay humble kid, because obviously whatever you are doing rn, isn't really working out for you.

Offline sunsss

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 18, 2020, 05:46:48 am »
wow almost as if the infamous godfreid has too big of an ego to say gg surprised you have yet to respond to my dms and meme ):

what a bitch ass player ahahahahahhaa !

@windflower

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1439 on: June 18, 2020, 06:00:10 am »
wow almost as if the infamous godfreid has too big of an ego to say gg surprised you have yet to respond to my dms and meme ):

what a bitch ass player ahahahahahhaa !

@windflower
begone to ur realm shorty.