Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116032 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 5]
« Reply #1335 on: June 17, 2020, 05:32:59 am »
Oatmeal has told his dear friend Hawkince that he intends to retire after their defeat to Vindica tonight.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1336 on: June 17, 2020, 05:33:27 am »
Reports are coming in that Oatmeal has retired from NW, per sources

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #1337 on: June 17, 2020, 05:37:31 am »
good fights my friends

i have heard rumors that blue viper will be dropped from vindica and they will be picking up infrared viper for the playoffs

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1338 on: June 17, 2020, 05:40:35 am »
BONK* - Vindica

Map 1
[close]

Map 2
[close]

Map 3
[close]

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1339 on: June 17, 2020, 05:42:07 am »
BONK* - Vindica

Map 1
[close]

Map 2
[close]

Map 3
[close]
risk rq to quick rip

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: June 17, 2020, 05:43:14 am »
League commissioner Aurum had personally come into the game to break up the now infamous corner strategy. He made a ruling on the fly that referees now can call for both teams to engage. BONK was in the lead at the time, but after the ruling Vindica came back to eventually win the match.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #1341 on: June 17, 2020, 05:44:34 am »
League commissioner Aurum had personally come into the game to break up the now infamous corner strategy. He made a ruling on the fly that referees now can call for both teams to engage. BONK was in the lead at the time, but after the ruling Vindica came back to eventually win the match.

that strat has one weakness tho. you all hold up attacks and have high ping. il just send the autoers in.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1342 on: June 17, 2020, 05:46:08 am »
Corner strat. Gonna be history book material soon. GG BONK.

The most disrespectful way I've ever lost a groupfight, glad I had to endure that. Safety nets are a helluva thing.

At least I don't have to deal with any last-minute adjustments to how the playoffs will be handled or the matches.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1343 on: June 17, 2020, 05:48:25 am »

The most disrespectful way I've ever lost a groupfight, glad I had to endure that. Safety nets are a helluva thing.

At least I don't have to deal with any last-minute adjustments to how the playoffs will be handled or the matches.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: June 17, 2020, 05:49:30 am »

It shouldn't even be a rule, it's a given. Apparently two rounds drawed out?

I don't know exactly what happened but that should never be an occurrence. It seems a bit trolly, not saying it was since it wasn't there but thats what I had assumed what was happening when I came on the server.

nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: June 17, 2020, 05:55:29 am »

You guys corner camped for a map and a half. So you've exceeded your daily BM'ing allowance.

So fuck off with this.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: June 17, 2020, 05:56:00 am »

I don't know exactly what happened but that should never be an occurrence. It seems a bit trolly, not saying it was since it wasn't there but thats what I had assumed what was happening when I came on the server.

Only one round came to a draw and both teams were content to leave it as Jaax and Godfreid were both dead. There was no trolling intention from Vindica, per sources. Some players around the league believe that it would not be hard to counter this strategy. One source tells me, "that strategy is so easy to counter, it's a surprise that BONK lost a single round".

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: June 17, 2020, 05:58:53 am »

Only one round came to a draw and both teams were content to leave it as Jaax and Godfreid were both dead. There was no trolling intention from Vindica, per sources. Some players around the league believe that it would not be hard to counter this strategy. One source tells me, "that strategy is so easy to counter, it's a surprise that BONK lost a single round".

One round came to a draw cause you guys were doing it for a map and a half and we got fucking tired of chasing you guys.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1348 on: June 17, 2020, 06:02:13 am »
imo if a round comes to a draw like tonight, the team with the most players standing should be granted the round win
click here to join the 84th

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #1349 on: June 17, 2020, 06:02:59 am »
If both sides used the same tactic, but on diff maps/rounds they should be punished equally. If this is the case I believe a rematch on one map ft16 is in order. I didn’t personally watch it but that’s just my two sense that if only one side got majorly hit after the other side used the tactic beforehand isn’t fair at all.