Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116040 times)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 4]
« Reply #1170 on: June 08, 2020, 06:09:08 am »
no point having a regular season if everybody goes to playoffs
Way to read what I said a thoroughly argue my argument for that. Looks like you took your time reading.
cytiuz you are so lucky jaax is on your fucking team. legit backbone. just focus on winning against ss holy shit.
Lmao stop trying to take this as me trying to be "Petty" this is legit something that should be talked about. In what book does a 4 team playoff ever make sense. Especially with how short of a league this is.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1171 on: June 08, 2020, 06:15:37 am »
Way to read what I said a thoroughly argue my argument for that. Looks like you took your time reading.
cytiuz you are so lucky jaax is on your fucking team. legit backbone. just focus on winning against ss holy shit.
Lmao stop trying to take this as me trying to be "Petty" this is legit something that should be talked about. In what book does a 4 team playoff ever make sense. Especially with how short of a league this is.
you lost pick up your ego and go elsewhere.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: June 08, 2020, 06:21:40 am »

actually the vote was 17-17 when people who aren't in the tournament aren't added (yes i counted wastee's, james revotes and MATT's vote). also some people voted for top 6 just because they wanted to be in the playoffs. I just think that after this top 4 is better.

also I hate pulling this card, but it is my tournament so ultimately it is my decision. I put it up to a vote because I still had some apprehensions about making it top 4 seeds. The feedback that I got for doing top 6 didn't fully win me over and the vote wasn't enough to convince me to change my opinion. If you got your hopes up, i'm not sorry. Originally the league was just going to have a championship match between 1st and 2nd seed, so I think that overall this is good
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: June 08, 2020, 06:23:55 am »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1174 on: June 08, 2020, 06:34:05 am »
true i didnt read what u said but there should be 2 teams getting knocked otherwise the regular season is a waste of time

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1175 on: June 08, 2020, 06:35:46 am »

n a r c i s s i s t

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1176 on: June 08, 2020, 06:36:08 am »
gg to bonk was a good match worthy and respectable foes

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: June 08, 2020, 06:38:37 am »
true i didnt read what u said but there should be 2 teams getting knocked otherwise the regular season is a waste of time
I understand this argument, but what I am saying is this isn't normal for a league to consist of 6 teams(talking generally not for NW), what I am saying is why not develop a "regular" season as the league continues. A tournament could almost go just as fast as how we are doing this, if done well. 5 Matches? like come on. I can see a regular season consisting of atleast 2 matches against each team, from every team, cause then strats change the second time around, or people have more time to work together. I would almost be fine with 5 matches, if we weren't given like a week to prepare. That is my issue with it.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1178 on: June 08, 2020, 06:41:01 am »
I understand this argument, but what I am saying is this isn't normal for a league to consist of 6 teams(talking generally not for NW), what I am saying is why not develop a "regular" season as the league continues. A tournament could almost go just as fast as how we are doing this, if done well. 5 Matches? like come on. I can see a regular season consisting of atleast 2 matches against each team, from every team, cause then strats change the second time around, or people have more time to work together. I would almost be fine with 5 matches, if we weren't given like a week to prepare. That is my issue with it.
2 matches against  every team takes to long
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: June 08, 2020, 06:44:29 am »
2 matches against  every team takes to long
I thought leagues are suppose to be interpreted as extended periods of matches. So is this a tournament? because I am 99% leagues are not meant to be "fast". The MLB has 162 games in a year. A NBA season has 82 games. The only short top league I know of is like 16 games and that is football, and even then they play more. Leagues are meant to last longer. I am sure 10 weeks in a league would be fine. It isn't like Bannerlord is showing signs of a "full" release anytime soon anyways.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: June 08, 2020, 06:46:12 am »

I could be wrong but most leagues (atleast the ones that I have hosted before) weren't Bo3 series. Me and windflower decided that the Bo3 series would be better and more time efficient for everybody. You still play each team ATLEAST twice and you only need to schedule with 1 captain during 1 week. Yes "5 matches" but overall it's way more
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: June 08, 2020, 06:49:55 am »

I could be wrong but most leagues (atleast the ones that I have hosted before) weren't Bo3 series. Me and windflower decided that the Bo3 series would be better and more time efficient for everybody. You still play each team ATLEAST twice and you only need to schedule with 1 captain during 1 week. Yes "5 matches" but overall it's way more
Idk how time "in a day" interprets to time in length of the league. Most matches last like hour and half to two hours, which is like normal time, if you compare to sports in how long they typically last to. To compare the amount we play, which tbh isn't even an insane amount with the b03. Before one match to decide who won was really boring, since strats couldn't be changed up, I am all for the b03, but comparing how long the league last to how much we play in a match is comparing apples to oranges. All you did by adding the b03 is put what we should have been doing from the beginning of draft leagues, and actually executing it. Which I applaud you for.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: June 08, 2020, 07:09:18 am »

Idk how time "in a day" interprets to time in length of the league. Most matches last like hour and half to two hours, which is like normal time, if you compare to sports in how long they typically last to. To compare the amount we play, which tbh isn't even an insane amount with the b03. Before one match to decide who won was really boring, since strats couldn't be changed up, I am all for the b03, but comparing how long the league last to how much we play in a match is comparing apples to oranges. All you did by adding the b03 is put what we should have been doing from the beginning of draft leagues, and actually executing it. Which I applaud you for.

I'm not referencing the length of the league but the fact that you said in this league you don't play a team twice.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: June 08, 2020, 07:11:30 am »
I think they should b able 2 play

people just wanna play the game bro

just have last place be last seed etc

also my 1 minute of mediocre fame where I unleash forbidden z stance habanate 4 variation https://www.twitch.tv/videos/644453892?t=01h39m52s

EDIT: I was fighting 20 ninjas while typing this and accidentally misspelled unleash while blocking 4 gunblades
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 07:17:01 am by Godsworn Alexiel »
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: June 08, 2020, 07:12:16 am »
I think they should b able 2 play

people just wanna play the game bro

just have last place be last seed etc

also my 1 minute of mediocre fame where I unlease forbidden z stance habanate 4 variation https://www.twitch.tv/videos/644453892?t=01h39m52s