Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116032 times)

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 4]
« Reply #1155 on: June 08, 2020, 04:49:03 am »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: June 08, 2020, 04:51:15 am »
btw disregard about what I said with SS being out of the playoffs, forgot there was 1 week left lol. Nobody is truly out yet since Vindica and SS face eachother last (both are 1-3). It's still up in the air. I'll be announcing playoff shit later but it is going to be 4 seeds.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1158 on: June 08, 2020, 04:57:21 am »
Video surfaces of Fartknocker claiming that he was "seeing ghosts" out on the field.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1160 on: June 08, 2020, 05:02:04 am »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #1161 on: June 08, 2020, 05:04:00 am »
GG Blademasters
GG to everyone except Horse, I think we all know why

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: June 08, 2020, 05:05:44 am »
btw disregard about what I said with SS being out of the playoffs, forgot there was 1 week left lol. Nobody is truly out yet since Vindica and SS face eachother last (both are 1-3). It's still up in the air. I'll be announcing playoff shit later but it is going to be 4 seeds.
Lmao the 4 seed stuff is dumb. top two should just get a bye week. Either way you only have 6 teams in this league. You only play 5 matches to begin with. It should have been 6 since it allows teams who lack chemistry in all ready the stupidly short time we had to even prepare, to actually be ready for proper matchups. Anyone who argues "wHaT iS ThE pOiNT oF a ReGulAr SeAsoN" don't even think about the fact you have only play 5 in a regular season to begin with. It is hardly a league to begin with. You might as well get to see how teams have improved in a 6 playoff setup, which actually makes playoffs worth while, since you don't go straight to a semifinal. We had a week to prepare our teams, which some teams barely had proper chemistry compared to already pre setup teams for chemistry, who some had worked with each other a long time prior. This is the highest level of play in NA, and you can argue that good teams with better on paper stats should do better, but after seeing teams like BONK, who did incredibly well in the start, since they were setup as a team of chemistry, beat some strong talented teams, then going on in the season perform worse. You should either extend the regular season, or do a 6 seed playoff, because a 4 seed playoff is the literal brain dead. I would like to hear the arguments on this, because in my mind I find no sensibility in such a short period of time to prepare, an already shortend seasoned "league". (note I used BONK as a example, I still think they are a talented team, who have a great chance to take it home. I just see other teams with better on paper setups, and less chemistry.)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 05:08:13 am by Cytiuz »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1163 on: June 08, 2020, 05:08:08 am »
Lmao the 4 seed stuff is dumb. top two should just get a bye week. Either way you only have 6 teams in this league. You only play 5 matches to begin with. It should have been 6 since it allows teams who lack chemistry in all ready the stupidly short time we had to even prepare, to actually be ready for proper matchups. Anyone who argues "wHaT iS ThE pOiNT oF a ReGulAr SeAsoN" don't even think about the fact you have only play 5 in a regular season to begin with. It is hardly a league to begin with. You might as well get to see how teams have improved in a 6 playoff setup, which actually makes playoffs worth while, since you don't go straight to a semifinal. We had a week to prepare our teams, which some teams barely had proper chemistry compared to already pre setup teams for chemistry, who some had worked with each other a long time prior. This is the highest level of play in NA, and you can argue that good teams with better on paper stats should do better, but after seeing teams like BONK, who did incredibly well in the start, since they were setup as a team of chemistry, beat some strong talented teams, then going on in the season perform worse. You should either extend the regular season, or do a 6 seed playoff, because a 4 seed playoff is the literal brain dead. I would like to hear the arguments on this, because in my mind I find no sensibility in such a short period of time to prepare, and short seasoned "league". (note I used BONK as a example, I still think they are a talented team, who have a great chance to take it home. I just see other teams with better on paper setups, and less chemistry.)

Just now realised that you won't make playoffs?

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: June 08, 2020, 05:10:02 am »
Lmao the 4 seed stuff is dumb. top two should just get a bye week. Either way you only have 6 teams in this league. You only play 5 matches to begin with. It should have been 6 since it allows teams who lack chemistry in all ready the stupidly short time we had to even prepare, to actually be ready for proper matchups. Anyone who argues "wHaT iS ThE pOiNT oF a ReGulAr SeAsoN" don't even think about the fact you have only play 5 in a regular season to begin with. It is hardly a league to begin with. You might as well get to see how teams have improved in a 6 playoff setup, which actually makes playoffs worth while, since you don't go straight to a semifinal. We had a week to prepare our teams, which some teams barely had proper chemistry compared to already pre setup teams for chemistry, who some had worked with each other a long time prior. This is the highest level of play in NA, and you can argue that good teams with better on paper stats should do better, but after seeing teams like BONK, who did incredibly well in the start, since they were setup as a team of chemistry, beat some strong talented teams, then going on in the season perform worse. You should either extend the regular season, or do a 6 seed playoff, because a 4 seed playoff is the literal brain dead. I would like to hear the arguments on this, because in my mind I find no sensibility in such a short period of time to prepare, and short seasoned "league". (note I used BONK as a example, I still think they are a talented team, who have a great chance to take it home. I just see other teams with better on paper setups, and less chemistry.)

Just now realised that you won't make playoffs?
You can see it was 16-16 vote, so I am arguing the dumb decision of going through a 4 vs 6 which is up for debate. On top of that I had argued for 6 seed playoff ever since it was open for talks

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1165 on: June 08, 2020, 05:13:13 am »
no point having a regular season if everybody goes to playoffs

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: June 08, 2020, 05:15:25 am »
Way to read what I said a thoroughly argue my argument for that. Looks like you took your time reading.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #1167 on: June 08, 2020, 05:17:55 am »
Way to read what I said a thoroughly argue my argument for that. Looks like you took your time reading.
cytiuz you are so lucky jaax is on your fucking team. legit backbone. just focus on winning against ss holy shit.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1168 on: June 08, 2020, 05:38:17 am »
gg Vindica had to leave near the end for some nice pre-victory steak :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 06:02:45 am by KristineTheWorst »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1169 on: June 08, 2020, 05:42:09 am »
i feel bad for jaax
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time