Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116037 times)

|Viper|

Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 4]
« Reply #1110 on: June 07, 2020, 03:04:07 am »
Yeah I never lost to you guys for the duel spot to play again Masters... your K/D is only better because I literally quit the league LMAO!!! Are you really boasting about your K/D when I quit the league way before you? That's honestly a really pathetic response. I never failed the 10th grade, its been a meme since the 45e days.

Yet again Fireboy calling me a retard because that's all he can resort too LOL!

If I quit a lot you suck a lot LOL!

You BARELY went positive verses these two really shit regiments. You get carried to every win you've had LMAO. In scrims you cry about people beating you in the middle... you were even dying to Mexicant and crying in Teamspeak LMAO! LMAO! Man you get carried to everything and it's sad. Come back to me when your common sense is higher than the desk you sit at all day and claim "security"

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

You can’t argue with stupidity and ignorance so I’m not gonna try anymore
Because you have nothing to SAY LOL you're literally a rolling mud of shit stop typing kid holy shit LOL
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:05:39 am by VetroG »

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1111 on: June 07, 2020, 03:05:02 am »
Idk what ur arguing about but can confirm Fireboy got volleyed in the linebattle multiple times

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1112 on: June 07, 2020, 03:16:47 am »
K/D has nothing to do with how long you were in the league lmao. If anything its more impressive to have kept a great K/D for such a long time.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1113 on: June 07, 2020, 03:23:08 am »
Also, I never lost 7-1 to you twice but I did lose 7-6 to you sure.

Literally no one mentioned masters duel spot except you we're talking bout how you lost to us then claimed you never lost to me or puppy. Even though 3 people proved you did and you changed the subject by posting WPC KDs LOL.  Then i bring up the KD because you posted it and I'm boasting apparently. Literally I proven every one of your points to be false, A LIE, or flawed and so far all you do is change the subject because you know you're wrong  ;D

Also idk why my security job bothers you so much is it because you found out how much more I make than you  ??? I would be mad too if I was working minimum wage at Olive Garden for my main source of income..... Oh wait thats not your main source you still get everything paid for by mommy and daddy :'(
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:25:01 am by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1114 on: June 07, 2020, 03:24:16 am »
So... I won when I was supposed to and lost on a public server? Shit point.

Also Puppytron really out here saying he was the best player from Wolfpack... lol.

Puppytron's K/D WPC
[close]

My K/D WPC (quit before mid league I'm pretty sure)
[close]

Fireboy's K/D WPC
[close]

What's sad about your KDR ratio is your ratio is .11 higher than mine and I quit way before the league was over (I think?) and you're hardly above me lol. I was above you in almost (if not) every scrim or match we did together (except the first match because I think I was the 3rd fragger), but besides that don't make me get all of the screenshots don't wanna make you too emotional  :( :-\ You also wrote your response from work wtf kinda shit is that LOL. Get back to work since you're on that hard grind since you post it on your Snapchat story every other day LMAOOO
Fireboy kd is a lot more impressive than yours if you really wanna go there. You also have 10 tks while puppy has 0
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1115 on: June 07, 2020, 03:42:02 am »
So... I won when I was supposed to and lost on a public server? Shit point.

Also Puppytron really out here saying he was the best player from Wolfpack... lol.

Puppytron's K/D WPC
[close]

My K/D WPC (quit before mid league I'm pretty sure)
[close]

Fireboy's K/D WPC
[close]

What's sad about your KDR ratio is your ratio is .11 higher than mine and I quit way before the league was over (I think?) and you're hardly above me lol. I was above you in almost (if not) every scrim or match we did together (except the first match because I think I was the 3rd fragger), but besides that don't make me get all of the screenshots don't wanna make you too emotional  :( :-\ You also wrote your response from work wtf kinda shit is that LOL. Get back to work since you're on that hard grind since you post it on your Snapchat story every other day LMAOOO
Fireboy kd is a lot more impressive than yours if you really wanna go there. You also have 10 tks while puppy has 0
Puppy is a precise player
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

|Viper|

« Reply #1116 on: June 07, 2020, 03:47:15 am »
Fireboy you just seem mad you got 7-0'd twice compared to your 7-6 on me... which is close af. Olive Garden is not my main source of income... it's a second job to make side money which works out really well. Even if my dad and my mom are paying for everything (even though they're not) you're making fun of something that's actually pretty cool if they did do that lol. You sit at a desk all day and claim "security" and watch cameras all day like you ain't doing anything special  ??? I posted the WPC scores because Puppy said "he was the best on Wolpack" debunking that claim pretty easily. Your statement before of "not responding to retards" didn't work so well as you're still responding. If you haven't realized yet Fireboy, two jobs > one job and this *snip* really just boasted about making more money than me on NW/FSE holy shit LOL

@BabyJ his K/D looks better because he played longer (my K/D would also go up if I kept playing in the league) I did have 10 tk's... that doesn't change anything lol. If those teamkills weren't a thing my kill rate is still higher than Puppy's.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:06:28 am by JollyCanadian »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: June 07, 2020, 03:49:10 am »
Positive kd
only the partial makeup of a good player

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1118 on: June 07, 2020, 03:54:12 am »
Fireboy you just seem mad you got 7-0'd twice compared to your 7-6 on me... which is close af. Olive Garden is not my main source of income... it's a second job to make side money which works out really well. Even if my dad and my mom are paying for everything (even though they're not) you're making fun of something that's actually pretty cool if they did do that lol. You sit at a desk all day and claim "security" and watch cameras all day like you ain't doing anything special  ??? I posted the WPC scores because Puppy said "he was the best on Wolpack" debunking that claim pretty easily. Your statement before of "not responding to retards" didn't work so well as you're still responding. If you haven't realized yet Fireboy, two jobs > one job and this nigga really just boasted about making more money than me on NW/FSE holy shit LOL

@BabyJ his K/D looks better because he played longer (my K/D would also go up if I kept playing in the league) I did have 10 tk's... that doesn't change anything lol. If those teamkills weren't a thing my kill rate is still higher than Puppy's.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1119 on: June 07, 2020, 04:03:34 am »
K/D has nothing to do with how long you were in the league lmao. If anything its more impressive to have kept a great K/D for such a long time.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: June 07, 2020, 04:07:03 am »
If you're gonna trash talk trash talk Just follow the forum rules and don't slurrr
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: June 07, 2020, 04:32:03 am »
If you're gonna trash talk trash talk Just follow the forum rules and don't slurrr
jollycanadian once used a racial slur towards me even though I'm white
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1122 on: June 07, 2020, 04:36:02 am »

dan the chef once used a racial slur towards me when playing roblox

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1123 on: June 07, 2020, 04:36:19 am »

fax
click here to join the 84th

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: June 07, 2020, 05:58:25 am »

roblox is a heated game