Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116032 times)

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 3]
« Reply #825 on: June 01, 2020, 05:27:14 am »
Reports from the Blademasters locker room indicate that Yoshie was "slinging" homophobic slurs at teammates. Team captain Lawbringer tells me that fellow teammate StrykerOP "turned off the moniter in tears." League officials are looking into a possible suspension if said reports are true.

Image from Gyazo" width="635

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #826 on: June 01, 2020, 05:28:19 am »
BREAKING: Team captain Lawbringer has flown out free agents Phil and Vlad to do a private workout with the team, if Blademasters can't complete a trade within the next 30 minutes they will have to drop Yoshie to free agency.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #827 on: June 01, 2020, 05:30:44 am »
Blademasters, formerly the consensus #1 team in the league, has now fallen into shambles. The third member of their big 3, Sanders, has a broken PC with an unknown timetable to return. Their superstar player, Yoshie, has requested a trade and has voiced his displeasure with team management. Multiple teams are reportedly interested in trading for the French-Canadian, but with the deadline looming teams may have to rush to get a deal done. There is currently no deal in place at this time. I have heard internal displeasure from sources close to the situation. The entire NW world is keeping an eye on this situation.

Hopefully this doesn't overshadow the protests and riots happening right now, but how can you blame the media if it does?

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #828 on: June 01, 2020, 05:30:53 am »
Well John yeah it looks like Coronana kind of came out today. It's somewhat surprising given the circumstances but ya know things happen. Stabs were thrown, people died, that pretty much sums it up for tonight. As you know Anthony has been training really hard lately so that his team can have a chance so I guess a closer outcome could have been predicted, uh, so yeah. We would like to thank you for tuning in for this edition of the North American Gold League. Please drive safely and have a good one... goodnight, have a good one.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 01, 2020, 05:35:30 am »
No return
that’s why I’m asking law to trade me

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 01, 2020, 05:36:13 am »
The Blademasters will continue on in the league with the same roster that the old ones have fortold the great journey begin under.

We will not be taking any questions at this time and wish to tell Coronana that they played a good game. The improvement since the beginning is commendable.

i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #831 on: June 01, 2020, 05:36:40 am »
blademasters are about to forget the way of blades to master the one of trading or shall perish

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #832 on: June 01, 2020, 05:39:11 am »
blademasters are about to forget the way of blades to master the one of trading or shall perish
Because of you.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #833 on: June 01, 2020, 05:40:12 am »
Earth to Yoshie, Earth to Yoshie, you threw the match. No one wants you I repeat; no one wants you.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 01, 2020, 05:40:32 am »
As teams are scrambling to make last second deals before the deadline, only two teams have been quiet tonight. Vindica and Coronana seem to be content with the talent they have on their rosters. There will be no trades from these organizations before the deadline. Both teams are coming off of good wins and strong performances from their players, so this comes as no surprise.

Team leader of Blademasters, Lawbringer, has told reporters that they would not make any trades before the deadline, but they are still receiving calls for Yoshie and Sanders, per sources.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #835 on: June 01, 2020, 05:41:51 am »
Reports are coming in that Team Redemption has offered everything on their roster for Yoshie, including RussianFury but Lawbringer is uninterested in discussion, per sources.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 01, 2020, 05:42:40 am »
Earth to Yoshie, Earth to Yoshie, you threw the match. No one wants you I repeat; no one wants you.

current teammate Cwater chimes in on the Yoshie debacle, it is well known that the two do not get along very well

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #837 on: June 01, 2020, 05:43:04 am »
i feel bad about this but im not dealing with that fucking shit 

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #838 on: June 01, 2020, 05:45:24 am »
Reports are coming in that Team Vindica's star player MATT would refuse to play for Lawbringer and would not accept a role on that team, per sources.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 01, 2020, 05:46:44 am »
BREAKING NEWS

Blademasters offers a blockbuster deal for Vindica superstar Jaax involving Yoshie. Vindica does not want to make any deals and will go into week 4 with their roster set.