Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116035 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 3]
« Reply #765 on: May 30, 2020, 05:11:28 am »
my voice hurts
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #766 on: May 30, 2020, 05:20:54 am »
my voice hurts
Deep-throating will do that

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #768 on: May 30, 2020, 05:36:48 am »
Your Team: SS
Their Team: BONK
Time: 9:15 EST
Date: 5/30
Referee: (if one) Whoever

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #770 on: May 30, 2020, 05:50:34 am »
Vindica is box office. Most viewed matches in the league. Red panty night for everyone that plays us. Sold out crowds.

Now onto the match. I had to pull out my inner Kliff Kingsbury and coach the team to a victory with some air raid. Explosive offense tonight with Jaax and Magmar. Matt of course consistent as always. A few questionable stabs but we got the performance we needed out of him. Red Viper had the slow start in the first map but as I expected he pushed through the slump and turned it on when it mattered. He was great for us in that third map even though his lag spikes. Cytiuz stayed strong even through his multiple disconnections. Great team performance.

I think Team Redemption tilts too easily. Great talent, good players and people. Just can't piece it together it seems. I think we got into their heads once we beat them in that scrim last week. They been thinking about this match worrying about how to beat us. They just didn't have what it takes tonight. Tough to have to beat down our good friends but we did what had to be done.

The championship run starts now.

Spoiler
[close]
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #771 on: May 30, 2020, 06:18:25 am »
Vindica is box office. Most viewed matches in the league. Red panty night for everyone that plays us. Sold out crowds.

Now onto the match. I had to pull out my inner Kliff Kingsbury and coach the team to a victory with some air raid. Explosive offense tonight with Jaax and Magmar. Matt of course consistent as always. A few questionable stabs but we got the performance we needed out of him. Red Viper had the slow start in the first map but as I expected he pushed through the slump and turned it on when it mattered. He was great for us in that third map even though his lag spikes. Cytiuz stayed strong even through his multiple disconnections. Great team performance.

I think Team Redemption tilts too easily. Great talent, good players and people. Just can't piece it together it seems. I think we got into their heads once we beat them in that scrim last week. They been thinking about this match worrying about how to beat us. They just didn't have what it takes tonight. Tough to have to beat down our good friends but we did what had to be done.

Spoiler
[close]
Alternatively, a TR timeout at 4-0 would have stopped the run, and a more cautious approach nets them 16 rounds

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 30, 2020, 06:31:34 am »

Spoiler
[close]
Alternatively, a TR timeout at 4-0 would have stopped the run, and a more cautious approach nets them 16 rounds

No idea why they waited so long for a timeout. Our early momentum carried us all the way to the end tbh. We felt really good about that map too before we even started. Their strategy was to spread us out and get in between. They were winning the open melee and the spin battles. When we played together and let them make the first mistake we would almost always win. Also Jaax was the reason we won tonight. When he died we lost the round, and they should've done more to negate his offense. He had less deaths than they had round wins sometimes because he would get TK'd and we'd lose the round lmao.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #773 on: May 30, 2020, 06:37:08 am »

Spoiler
[close]
#FeelTheEel

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 30, 2020, 06:44:51 am »
League sources tell me that Team Redemption is urgently seeking a trade. They suffered their second loss tonight in their match against Vindica. They are looking to shake up the roster. Nobody is untouchable, per sources.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: May 30, 2020, 08:08:23 am »
i really gotta say though, kudos to babyj, epix and everybody who gifted subs/subbed today. it was brazy and extremely appreciated. If this keeps up I may add more to the pool
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:48 am »
i really gotta say though, kudos to babyj, epix and everybody who gifted subs/subbed today. it was brazy and extremely appreciated. If this keeps up I may add more to the pool

Should have Vindica have a match every day to stream

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #777 on: May 30, 2020, 09:52:09 am »
yo who bullied aurum into deleting his post

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 30, 2020, 05:40:17 pm »
yo who bullied aurum into deleting his post

I just did it myself lol it was cringe
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 09:33:34 pm by Aurum »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: May 30, 2020, 10:01:58 pm »

Should have Vindica have a match every day to stream