Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115301 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 2]
« Reply #645 on: May 24, 2020, 11:30:46 am »
Is there a reason you're not accepting late signups as free agents? Very stupid.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #646 on: May 24, 2020, 11:51:23 am »
hopefully cytiuz will now learn to be nice to people :-)
I have always been rather nice, but NW comp kids take everything personally, so the trash talk always get publicity, which I find rather funny.
I have rather tons of respect for any player able to make the draft. If anything other people have actual hate on me because they take what I say seriously. Whenever I hear the basis of beef between me and a player, it always lies in the other player. I don't hate anyone. My competitiveness can tie into that sometimes to.
I mean considering you were kicked out of a couple of comp regs, that just flat out contradicts your statement. How full of yourself do you have to be to genuinely think it lies with the other person all the time? Like hello? "Yeah I have been in 37 fights in my life, but the other person always started it lol." People obviously take what you say seriously and will have negative feelings towards you for that. I'm not sure how old you are and I realize this is the internet and I'm autistic for even trying to talk to you like this, but you deadass need to get out of the toxic phase my guy. You try to act all smart n shit outside of the game, but once you're in all you do is BM everyone. That is literally why so many in the community dislike you. From the perspective of someone outside of your regular friend group, you lack a personality outside of your constant shittalk.

If you want to actually gain the respect of anyone in this community, I would suggest you quit acting like a blatant retard. If you want anyone to respect your melee, I would suggest inspecting your keyboard, as I hope it is filthy enough to have your "S" key glued down permanently and you aren't holding it down on purpose.

But go ahead and ignore this if u want or w/e, if it's attention you're seeking because you don't get enough at home that's fine. I don't wanna start anything with you, just think about what you say more man.
Lmao your the one always wondering what I am doing. It is your decision to take concern to it or not. If it matters that much to you then obviously whatever I am doing is working. You freaks feed to what I say, I love it. The attention is absolutely great because I find your inability to understand that I honestly just don't care great. You talk about S key, but your literally surrounding yourself full of S keyers, and I don't know how "s keying" is considered bad. In fact I find aggressive teams nowadays to fall out of touch in certain aspects, The way everyone else on your team plays is completely, and utterly superior to your play style as seen by your lack luster performance statistically, you may do things other for your team I don't doubt, but if you want to sit here and say "s keying" in 2020, as if anyone actually doesn't do that to gain a advantage, then you are literally not worth the time to talk to. Sorry bud, maybe your getting out of touch... because what you need is some "S key" obviously whatever your doing right now isn't working. Literally contradict what you say, by playing alongside that style you absolute mongoloid.

Well, if you don't intend for your words to be taken seriously, then we'll take what you say as the joke it is, like when any other clown speaks.
"s keying" has always been considered desperate, the majority of players don't rely on s key as a staple of their style. And s keying doesn't give any concrete "advantage" just look at your duel vs Horse, he didn't need to s key to win that, and your s keying didn't help you at all.

The reason your team loses is that you have no self-awareness, and you don't seem to understand your opposition or their style, you're the one out of touch.
Don't call someone else's performance "lackluster" or bring up statistics, firstly, you're below Shinto in the leaderboards, secondly, you're literally so heavy that two of the best players in the game combined can't carry you enough to even be able to win a map, or even get 20 rounds on a team, so back the fuck off with your 35% round win rate losing ass, you're in no position to critique or big-time anyone else on their performance. Trying to read plays but still learning ABC's looking ass, fuck out of here.
Shinto averages 0.64 I average 0.83, and If I was heavy I wouldn't be averaging over 1.00 that match lmao. How bout you read the stats and stop talking about something you obviously don't know. Bot next. Your talking about win rate, two matches in. The fact that you don't know what your on about, and just read the position on the "leaderboards" without actually looking into the stats, completely disproves anything you say.  You do know those positions are based upon about of reps you have had. So YOU prove my point by pointing out that Shinto is higher on the board with a worse KD, and gets more reps then me. Which means he is consistently worse.

Bruh, you're heavy as fuck, MATT and Jaax are literally breaking their backs trying to carrying your Bot ass, 0.83 is not good enough to brag about over 0.64, especially since Shinto comes in clutch when it matters, like vs Jaax, while you....well I'm sure you contribute something although I'm not sure what that is...ample amounts of shit talk you end up unable to back up, I guess, but nothing else comes to mind. Most leagues stretch it out and have each team face once or twice in a season, this league condenses it all into 1 night, your team has literally played 98 rounds of group fighting, which is more than enough to talk about. In any other league, you'd have played 4 matches, and lost every single one, so lmao, talk some more shit, we already fucking buried you and it was light work, if you didn't have MATT & Jaax it would be no different than playing BBG Bot Survival.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 24, 2020, 12:06:09 pm »
I have always been rather nice, but NW comp kids take everything personally, so the trash talk always get publicity, which I find rather funny.
I have rather tons of respect for any player able to make the draft. If anything other people have actual hate on me because they take what I say seriously. Whenever I hear the basis of beef between me and a player, it always lies in the other player. I don't hate anyone. My competitiveness can tie into that sometimes to.
I mean considering you were kicked out of a couple of comp regs, that just flat out contradicts your statement. How full of yourself do you have to be to genuinely think it lies with the other person all the time? Like hello? "Yeah I have been in 37 fights in my life, but the other person always started it lol." People obviously take what you say seriously and will have negative feelings towards you for that. I'm not sure how old you are and I realize this is the internet and I'm autistic for even trying to talk to you like this, but you deadass need to get out of the toxic phase my guy. You try to act all smart n shit outside of the game, but once you're in all you do is BM everyone. That is literally why so many in the community dislike you. From the perspective of someone outside of your regular friend group, you lack a personality outside of your constant shittalk.

If you want to actually gain the respect of anyone in this community, I would suggest you quit acting like a blatant retard. If you want anyone to respect your melee, I would suggest inspecting your keyboard, as I hope it is filthy enough to have your "S" key glued down permanently and you aren't holding it down on purpose.

But go ahead and ignore this if u want or w/e, if it's attention you're seeking because you don't get enough at home that's fine. I don't wanna start anything with you, just think about what you say more man.
Lmao your the one always wondering what I am doing. It is your decision to take concern to it or not. If it matters that much to you then obviously whatever I am doing is working. You freaks feed to what I say, I love it. The attention is absolutely great because I find your inability to understand that I honestly just don't care great. You talk about S key, but your literally surrounding yourself full of S keyers, and I don't know how "s keying" is considered bad. In fact I find aggressive teams nowadays to fall out of touch in certain aspects, The way everyone else on your team plays is completely, and utterly superior to your play style as seen by your lack luster performance statistically, you may do things other for your team I don't doubt, but if you want to sit here and say "s keying" in 2020, as if anyone actually doesn't do that to gain a advantage, then you are literally not worth the time to talk to. Sorry bud, maybe your getting out of touch... because what you need is some "S key" obviously whatever your doing right now isn't working. Literally contradict what you say, by playing alongside that style you absolute mongoloid.

Well, if you don't intend for your words to be taken seriously, then we'll take what you say as the joke it is, like when any other clown speaks.
"s keying" has always been considered desperate, the majority of players don't rely on s key as a staple of their style. And s keying doesn't give any concrete "advantage" just look at your duel vs Horse, he didn't need to s key to win that, and your s keying didn't help you at all.

The reason your team loses is that you have no self-awareness, and you don't seem to understand your opposition or their style, you're the one out of touch.
Don't call someone else's performance "lackluster" or bring up statistics, firstly, you're below Shinto in the leaderboards, secondly, you're literally so heavy that two of the best players in the game combined can't carry you enough to even be able to win a map, or even get 20 rounds on a team, so back the fuck off with your 35% round win rate losing ass, you're in no position to critique or big-time anyone else on their performance. Trying to read plays but still learning ABC's looking ass, fuck out of here.
Shinto averages 0.64 I average 0.83, and If I was heavy I wouldn't be averaging over 1.00 that match lmao. How bout you read the stats and stop talking about something you obviously don't know. Bot next. Your talking about win rate, two matches in. The fact that you don't know what your on about, and just read the position on the "leaderboards" without actually looking into the stats, completely disproves anything you say.  You do know those positions are based upon about of reps you have had. So YOU prove my point by pointing out that Shinto is higher on the board with a worse KD, and gets more reps then me. Which means he is consistently worse.

Bruh, you're heavy as fuck, MATT and Jaax are literally breaking their backs trying to carrying your Bot ass, 0.83 is not good enough to brag about over 0.64, especially since Shinto comes in clutch when it matters, like vs Jaax, while you....well I'm sure you contribute something although I'm not sure what that is...ample amounts of shit talk you end up unable to back up, I guess, but nothing else comes to mind. Most leagues stretch it out and have each team face once or twice in a season, this league condenses it all into 1 night, your team has literally played 98 rounds of group fighting, which is more than enough to talk about. In any other league, you'd have played 4 matches, and lost every single one, so lmao, talk some more shit, we already fucking buried you and it was light work, if you didn't have MATT & Jaax it would be no different than playing BBG Bot Survival.
Your a waste of time. Lmao, and yes it is. Especially when shinto is 5-11 when it comes to high first blood to first death ratio. Where I am positive in that ratio( even then its till to sudden).This conversation was never inferred about the performance of my players, and its total depth was about you insulting me personally. A 0.83 KD is actually very average, and around 0.75 generally speaking is below(I don't really know, but I imagine around there), as seen in other leagues(stats are to new in this league to take in entire to see a complete KD ratio comparison). Like I said you are just rambling on because I already debunked your absurd statement. I am gonna be the more mature person and stop dealing with your bull. Your sitting here big and broad with a 1-1 record acting like you have accomplished the feats of winning the league. Which is just sad. The season is literally not even 25% in and your running around trying to debunk team performance with stats. You are better off comparing last year stats if anything. If you want to insult me, I don't care, your a waste of time anyways. If you want to trash talk about stats, just use your brain, but seeing after your first statement I don't know how much brainpower you actually have. Other then that, your just a clown. Basically i'm better off talking to a wall. I get it, Shinto is your "extra special" buddy, but if your gonna use anything, don't bring stats up, he isn't doing to hot.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 12:28:17 pm by Cytiuz »

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #648 on: May 24, 2020, 12:14:57 pm »
Spoiler

Your a waste of time. Lmao, and yes it is. Especially when shinto is 5-11 when it comes to high first blood to first death ratio. Where I am positive in that ratio( even then its till to sudden).This conversation never inclined about the performance of my players, and in total depth of how you were insulting me personally. A 0.83 KD is actually very average, and around 0.75 generally speaking is below(I don't really know, but I imagine around there), as seen in other leagues(stats are to new in this league to take in entire to see a complete KD ratio comparison). Like I said you are just rambling on because I already debunked your absurd statement. I am gonna be the more mature person and stop dealing with your bull. Your sitting here big and broad with a 1-1 record acting like you have accomplished the feats of winning the league. Which is just sad. The season is literally not even 25% in and your running around trying to debunk team performance with stats. You are better off comparing last year stats if anything. If you want to insult me, I don't care, your a waste of time anyways. If you want to trash talk about stats, just use your brain, but seeing after your first statement I don't know how much brainpower you actually have. Other then that, your just a clown. Basically i'm better off talking to a wall. I get it, Shinto is your "extra special" buddy, but if your gonna use anything, don't bring stats up, he isn't doing to hot.
[close]
Cytiuz pls stop your just digging an even deeper hole for yourself  ;)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 24, 2020, 12:18:15 pm »
Spoiler

Your a waste of time. Lmao, and yes it is. Especially when shinto is 5-11 when it comes to high first blood to first death ratio. Where I am positive in that ratio( even then its till to sudden).This conversation never inclined about the performance of my players, and in total depth of how you were insulting me personally. A 0.83 KD is actually very average, and around 0.75 generally speaking is below(I don't really know, but I imagine around there), as seen in other leagues(stats are to new in this league to take in entire to see a complete KD ratio comparison). Like I said you are just rambling on because I already debunked your absurd statement. I am gonna be the more mature person and stop dealing with your bull. Your sitting here big and broad with a 1-1 record acting like you have accomplished the feats of winning the league. Which is just sad. The season is literally not even 25% in and your running around trying to debunk team performance with stats. You are better off comparing last year stats if anything. If you want to insult me, I don't care, your a waste of time anyways. If you want to trash talk about stats, just use your brain, but seeing after your first statement I don't know how much brainpower you actually have. Other then that, your just a clown. Basically i'm better off talking to a wall. I get it, Shinto is your "extra special" buddy, but if your gonna use anything, don't bring stats up, he isn't doing to hot.
[close]
Cytiuz pls stop your just digging a even deeper hole for yourself  ;)
lol

... oh I thought this was a joke

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 24, 2020, 12:30:10 pm »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 24, 2020, 12:32:19 pm »

Your a waste of air. Lmao, and yes it is. Especially when shinto is 5-11 when it comes to high first blood to first death ratio. This conversation never inclined about the performance of my players, and in total depth of how you were insulting me personally. A 0.83 KD is actually very average, and below 0.75 generally speaking, as seen in other leagues(stats are to new in this league to take in entire to see a complete KD ratio comparison). Like I said you are just rambling on because I already debunked your absurd statement. I am gonna be the more mature person and stop dealing with your clown head. Your sitting here big and broad with a 1-1 record acting like you have accomplished the feats of winning the league. Which is just sad. The season is literally not even 25% in and your running around trying to base any team with stats. You are better off comparing last year stats if anything. If you want to insult me, I don't care, your a waste of time anyways. If you want to trash talk about stats, just use your brain, but seeing after your first statement I don't know how much brainpower you actually have. Other then that, your just a clown. Basically i'm better off talking to a wall. I get it, Shinto is your "extra special" buddy, but if your gonna use anything, don't bring stats up, he isn't doing to hot.

You're so off base lmao, I didn't say we won the league, and unlike you, I don't suffer from severe enough delusions to go into a match 0-1 w/ 16 rounds calling us the best in the league and claiming I'm going to roll over my opposition, all I said, is that we fucking buried you, and we fucking did.....and it was easy.
You're also the one who brought up stats in the first place, and you shouldn't have, because even if Shinto's personal stats suffer, he actually provides a benefit to the team that lets us succeed, while you do fuck all, lose and then try to trade your players away, and the team stats are more important than anyone's personal stats. Mighty convenient time to pick "the high road", where was that when you were talking all that shit? Fuck out of here. Considering the way you've managed your team, you're in ZERO position to make remarks about anyone's "brainpower", you hypocritical victim card playing little shit. And calling me a clown when everyone already regards you as little more than a running joke, lmfao, good one.

Talk shit when you want, take the high road when that doesn't work out, hopefully, you apply this same mastermind level stratting moving forward with Vindica.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #652 on: May 24, 2020, 12:34:44 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Cytiuz pls stop your just digging a even deeper hole for yourself  ;)
lol

... oh I thought this was a joke
No your becoming really cringey.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 24, 2020, 12:38:42 pm »

Your a waste of air. Lmao, and yes it is. Especially when shinto is 5-11 when it comes to high first blood to first death ratio. This conversation never inclined about the performance of my players, and in total depth of how you were insulting me personally. A 0.83 KD is actually very average, and below 0.75 generally speaking, as seen in other leagues(stats are to new in this league to take in entire to see a complete KD ratio comparison). Like I said you are just rambling on because I already debunked your absurd statement. I am gonna be the more mature person and stop dealing with your clown head. Your sitting here big and broad with a 1-1 record acting like you have accomplished the feats of winning the league. Which is just sad. The season is literally not even 25% in and your running around trying to base any team with stats. You are better off comparing last year stats if anything. If you want to insult me, I don't care, your a waste of time anyways. If you want to trash talk about stats, just use your brain, but seeing after your first statement I don't know how much brainpower you actually have. Other then that, your just a clown. Basically i'm better off talking to a wall. I get it, Shinto is your "extra special" buddy, but if your gonna use anything, don't bring stats up, he isn't doing to hot.

You're so off base lmao, I didn't say we won the league, and unlike you, I don't suffer from severe enough delusions to go into a match 0-1 w/ 16 rounds calling us the best in the league and claiming I'm going to roll over my opposition, all I said, is that we fucking buried you, and we fucking did.....and it was easy.
You're also the one who brought up stats in the first place, and you shouldn't have, because even if Shinto's personal stats suffer, he actually provides a benefit to the team that lets us succeed, while you do fuck all, lose and then try to trade your players away, and the team stats are more important than anyone's personal stats. Mighty convenient time to pick "the high road", where was that when you were talking all that shit? Fuck out of here. Considering the way you've managed your team, you're in ZERO position to make remarks about anyone's "brainpower", you hypocritical victim card playing little shit. And calling me a clown when everyone already regards you as little more than a running joke, lmfao, good one.

Talk shit when you want, take the high road when that doesn't work out, hopefully, you apply this same mastermind level stratting moving forward with Vindica.

Literally read what I said to shinto earlier. It will put into some context what you are saying, I just cant with you. It really is like talking to a wall. I literally stated I don't really remember what a small portion of what I was saying, which should infer that I probaby didn't care , and PROBABLY meming around. Having some fun. Since NW is a literal joke at this point. I like to compete, and I don't take any honor into people taking competition into a joke, but if you hold grudges about what a 16 year old kid from California says, then you probably got some real issues, that you don't want to discuss with some NW kid.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 24, 2020, 12:49:26 pm »
Spoiler

Literally read what I said to shinto earlier. It will put into some context what you are saying, I just cant with you. It really is like talking to a wall. I literally stated I don't really remember what a small portion of what I was saying, which should infer that I probaby didn't care , and PROBABLY meming around. Having some fun. Since NW is a literal joke at this point. I like to compete, and I don't take any honor into people taking competition into a joke, but if you hold grudges about what a 16 year old kid from California says, then you probably got some real issues, that you don't want to discuss with some NW kid.
[close]

No, I saw you say you "don't remember" what you said, and everyone knows that's a cop-out bullshit excuse because you talked all that shit and got toasted, and everyone's been clowning you for it.

You're literally this bitch.

16 years old is old enough to serve in the Military, it's old enough to take responsibility for the shit you say, miss me with that fuckboy age card pulling shit.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #655 on: May 24, 2020, 12:56:41 pm »
Cba to read it all but I agree with godfreid.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 24, 2020, 01:09:23 pm »
Cba to read it all but I agree with godfreid.
You don't want to trust me. If you do you will want to literally gouge your eyes out with a spoon. I am contemplating it after having to sit here and argue for  a literal pointless subject which obviously got no one where.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 24, 2020, 01:13:37 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

No, I saw you say you "don't remember" what you said, and everyone knows that's a cop-out bullshit excuse because you talked all that shit and got toasted, and everyone's been clowning you for it.

16 years old is old enough to serve in the Military, it's old enough to take responsibility for the shit you say, miss me with that fuckboy age card pulling shit.
I know your live in the US's little brother, but here in the US its 18 on your own and 17 if your parents consider it(so it isn't your responsibility), and legally you have no responsibilities until your 18, unless driving a car, and getting a job based on minimal hours predicated upon how old you are. What your saying is subjective, while opinions can be unanimous depending on what you say, it is still opinionated.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #658 on: May 24, 2020, 02:51:29 pm »
Godfried is white in person but hes black on FSE

debate go

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 24, 2020, 03:12:29 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I know your live in the US's little brother, but here in the US its 18 on your own and 17 if your parents consider it(so it isn't your responsibility), and legally you have no responsibilities until your 18, unless driving a car, and getting a job based on minimal hours predicated upon how old you are. What your saying is subjective, while opinions can be unanimous depending on what you say, it is still opinionated.

Are you really trying to imply you're not able to be held responsible for anything because you're not 18? Because that's an argument you can't win.

Saying something is subjective or opinionated means nothing, and adds nothing. Firstly, opinions can be backed by objective facts, secondly damn near everything is subjective to some degree or another, and pointing it out neither forwards a discussion, nor does it help you appear more intelligent.

Godfried is white in person but hes black on FSE

debate go

I'm black in person, but white on FSE and Asian in Teamspeak.