Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116025 times)

|Viper|

Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 2]
« Reply #525 on: May 22, 2020, 05:24:40 am »
Rolling up to Yoshie's flank tonight with muh flopz

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #526 on: May 22, 2020, 05:27:52 am »
u literally choked tonight u dont get to speak both of you :)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #527 on: May 22, 2020, 05:40:19 am »
sometimes i consider just joining the dkk full time and forgetting competitive nw

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

|Viper|

« Reply #528 on: May 22, 2020, 05:42:57 am »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 22, 2020, 05:46:20 am »
Choking is one of your strong points  :) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqwwLNto4c&feature=youtu.be&t=5057
ahaha its eazy to only show the bad i dare you to keep watching also u dont understand even if i didnt tk kel it was still probably unwinnable with peter maximou and the other guy with a long alpike when we had jeff up without a (spear) u literally dont get native so shut ur fucking retard ass mouth retard.

|Viper|

« Reply #530 on: May 22, 2020, 05:50:17 am »

ahaha its eazy to only show the bad i dare you to keep watching also u dont understand even if i didnt tk kel it was still probably unwinnable with peter maximou and the other guy with a long alpike when we had jeff up without a (spear) u literally dont get native so shut ur fucking retard ass mouth retard.
You can say it's unwinnable, but even the casters call it one of the worst teamkills in native history. You threw a whole final there and it is not the first final you threw Mr Chokeshie. From backstabbing Kel to Yoloswag.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 22, 2020, 05:55:43 am »

You can say it's unwinnable, but even the casters call it one of the worst teamkills in native history. You threw a whole final there and it is not the first final you threw Mr Chokeshie. From backstabbing Kel to Yoloswag.
dude as i said its ez to nit pick 1 fucking mistake go watch the first round NA didnt lose because of my teamkill we literally lost 3-4 rounds that could have been won on EU first we had like 2-3 on winterberg that could've been won but our team didnt pull it off ur literally saying u threw a whole final dude ur brain damaged and it shows go suck a dick mr i upload scrim screenshots in 2020 holy fuck

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #532 on: May 22, 2020, 05:56:16 am »
Cytiuz, team captain of Vindica, is listed as questionable (hand) for their upcoming match this weekend. He slammed his fist into his desk multiple times during their scrimmage against Squirtle Squad, per sources.

*slams desk multiple times*
*screeches*

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

|Viper|

« Reply #533 on: May 22, 2020, 06:00:21 am »

dude as i said its ez to nit pick 1 fucking mistake go watch the first round NA didnt lose because of my teamkill we literally lost 3-4 rounds that could have been won on EU first we had like 2-3 on winterberg that could've been won but our team didnt pull it off ur literally saying u threw a whole final dude ur brain damaged and it shows go suck a dick mr i upload scrim screenshots in 2020 holy fuck
Yes, I upload my scrims where I do well, but Yoshie how many times have you choked now when people rely on you? 4-5x?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #534 on: May 22, 2020, 06:02:29 am »
Hi!

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 22, 2020, 06:08:04 am »

Yes, I upload my scrims where I do well, but Yoshie how many times have you choked now when people rely on you? 4-5x?
idk i dont wanna be mean to most of my teamates but like u shouldnt rely on 1 man alone u never experienced that and u never will cuz u suck at this game and considering 20 17 ''doing well'' its pure fucking cringe lmfao

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

|Viper|

« Reply #538 on: May 22, 2020, 06:10:28 am »

idk i dont wanna be mean to most of my teamates but like u shouldnt rely on 1 man alone u never experienced that and u never will cuz u suck at this game and considering 20 17 ''doing well'' its pure fucking cringe lmfao
You're not trying to throw your own teammates under the bus? Yet you threw Yoloswag under the bus? At least I do well when it matters  ;)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 22, 2020, 06:12:57 am »
lol literally no counter beside being petty  yikes man