Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116036 times)

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 1]
« Reply #420 on: May 18, 2020, 10:37:38 pm »
I still watch the recordings even if I spec'd it live in the server. I'm still curious as to what the commentators say but as I said earlier I can't watch the stream live. Don't know if that's what other people are doing too but I enjoy the recordings.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #421 on: May 18, 2020, 10:49:29 pm »
This was requested by the individual known as Dale Millz. I do not do this of my own accord, and thus am not subject to any sort of legal action that may result from my findings that concern Canadian attitudes towards minorities.

Unfortunately, systematic and societal racism is nothing new to Canadian POC. From the creation of the Indian act of 1876 to present day, numerous accounts of murder, rape, forced displacement, and racial discrimination have emerged, largely thanks to the coordinated efforts of indigenous rights groups. The most infamous that comes to mind is the abhorrent treatment of aboriginals, with the First Nations constituting the majority. Other marginalized groups include the Japanese, who followed in America's footsteps by forcefully interring tens of thousands under the suspicion of alleged loyalty towards the Dai Nippon Teikoku, and the Ukrainians, who were punished in similar fashion during the first World War, being forced to brand identification badges and work in harsh conditions.

The vein of issues runs deeper as we explore the complexities of racial relations in regards to Canadian public policy and land distribution. If new were to exclude the well documented, 200 year long history of slavery in the country, then we would still have plenty of resources to reach from when discussing such a delicate topic. In 1910, under the Immigration Act Section 38, individuals in places of bureaucratic power were given the ability to indiscriminately choose who was deemed as, and I quote "unsuited to the climate or requirements of Canada". No requirements for deportation were needed, and so a new era of racial corruption sprung anew, enabling discrimination that was openly endorsed by the federal government.

The most infamous act still has remain untapped, however, and that would be the attempted forced assimilation of Native Americans during the twilight of the 19th century. They were led to believe, as early as the 1840s, that there titles and cultures were inherently inferior to that of more "civilized" Europeans, subsequently resulting in a program known as the Gradual Civilization act. The act focused on the voluntary (this is a very slippery term) enfranchisement of Indian of the male sex who was competently literate in the English language, and only then would they be able to have a say in the democratic process. This act was further expanded upon the creation of the first four provinces in 1867, under the British North America act. If you haven't caught on here, the results were that the Indians were viewed as more savage (who could have expected this outcome)in nature, and only through Western enlightenment could they ever have chance at being labeled as developed in both mind and spirit.

A nefarious act, but it wouldn't be complete without violence towards the children would it?  The Canadian government is believed to have cooperated with boarding schools across the country in abducting and reeducating upwards of 200,000 children, mostly from the Inuit tribes in surrounding areas, where they were subject to rampant beatings, starvation, and disease. The objective was to purge any sort of thought or practice that was thought of as impure, wicked, or simply not up to standards of what the government considered proper. Estimate death tolls vary from statistics, but the abuse that these children experienced cannot be overstated or denied.  Scholars have debated as to whether or not the actions committed during this period can be considered genocide, but the truth in these matters has long since been driven from public traction. The last school federally-funded remained open until 1996, but the lasting traumatic effects remain evident throughout the Canadian Indigenous community.

Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:52:41 pm by Sgt.Winters »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #422 on: May 18, 2020, 10:50:20 pm »
Glenn the Caster here
click here to join the 84th

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #423 on: May 18, 2020, 11:08:47 pm »
thing is is that the camera suck u need someone i think u should have someone being the ''cameraman'' while aurum glenn windflower whoever focus on casting
i dont think doing camera and casting at the same way is even possible in warband ngl

u would need someone to basicly stream it for you

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 18, 2020, 11:08:54 pm »
Glenn the Caster here
Glenn is the Vin Scully of NW

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #425 on: May 18, 2020, 11:39:44 pm »
Just go into a side view or overhead view. Don’t just spectate one person maybe. Like how sporting events give you a view of the action as a whole.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #426 on: May 18, 2020, 11:49:04 pm »
thing is is that the camera suck u need someone i think u should have someone being the ''cameraman'' while aurum glenn windflower whoever focus on casting
i dont think doing camera and casting at the same way is even possible in warband ngl

yea
Also like I appreciate the effort you guys put in but you're not really color commentator nor analyst material, why not bring in guests every stream to talk about the play? I didn't watch so maybe Nick was good but if you really want to have an engaged audience you gotta talk about more than just "nice chamber"
Fart's right in that you gotta try different things before just giving up

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #427 on: May 19, 2020, 12:01:35 am »

yea
Also like I appreciate the effort you guys put in but you're not really color commentator nor analyst material, why not bring in guests every stream to talk about the play? I didn't watch so maybe Nick was good but if you really want to have an engaged audience you gotta talk about more than just "nice chamber"
Fart's right in that you gotta try different things before just giving up
the only nick really said was I don’t know why their playing Magmar

I watched the vod of the last match. I thought Glenn’s commentary was ok (he was pretty much the only talking which is fine) but the spectator work wasn’t the best and aurum kept opening up his steam chat.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 19, 2020, 12:22:45 am »
yeah thats true lol I gotta stop that, i think i'm about to get a second monitor and that should be the end of that
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #429 on: May 19, 2020, 01:31:38 am »
Get Glenn and Dan in the booth. Have guests come in that will bring good insight like Anthony, Theodin, etc. I think also bringing on people that have a match coming up and interviewing them to create hype for their next match would be good. I know Oatmeal would be good for that. Get Yoshie in the booth to blabber around a little bit.

Have Yolo and Yoshie on to trash talk. Then we can settle their beef on UFC NW for the Ping Abusing Motherfucker Title.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #430 on: May 19, 2020, 01:49:58 am »
I like the streams, keep doing it. I like seeing other peoples takes on how I and or others are playing. I agree that the camera work and minimizing the game needs to change. Dw Caster Rune can sit in and give some real good commentary.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 19, 2020, 02:05:07 am »
yeah thats true lol I gotta stop that, i think i'm about to get a second monitor and that should be the end of that
im not sure what you use to record but I know with streamlabs you can set it where it doesn’t capture the steam interface. Although I think it still freezes the game on stream
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 19, 2020, 02:05:56 am »
I like the streams, keep doing it. I like seeing other peoples takes on how I and or others are playing. I agree that the camera work and minimizing the game needs to change. Dw Caster Rune can sit in and give some real good commentary.
*types in ts passionately*

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 19, 2020, 02:42:42 am »
im not sure what you use to record but I know with streamlabs you can set it where it doesn’t capture the steam interface. Although I think it still freezes the game on stream

i do use streamlabs, i'll look into it
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #434 on: May 19, 2020, 02:46:21 am »
Spoiler
[close]

👀👀👀

Rever failed to attend team meetings and the official match tonight and is being released, per sources.

Spoiler
Rever no pudo asistir a las reuniones del equipo y al partido oficial de esta noche y está siendo liberado, según las fuentes.
[close]

👀👀👀👀
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 02:54:43 am by Hawkince »