Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116038 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 1]
« Reply #405 on: May 18, 2020, 09:50:30 pm »
My problem with the streams is that the commentary is really boring, and if anything, I have to mute it so I don't die. If some how some way you can fix that I'll gladly watch the match through the stream. Plus I watched the very first match through the stream. I don't want to sound mean when I say that but a lot of people agree with me.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:52:22 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #406 on: May 18, 2020, 09:52:26 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck you mothafuckas aurum puts a lot of work into the stream and to have maybe 2-3 people watch the stream and 40 people sit in spec is kinda bullshit. Not only can it slow down the server but the chat is distracting to refs/captains.  Also it kinda makes it hard to actually want to stream any of these games at all if EVERYONE just sits in spec. Waste of a god damn time to cast/record any of the matches if that's the case.. at least until the playoffs.

Plus there's a chat in twitch so don't gimme none of that "aww i just wanna shit talk other people blah blah"

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #407 on: May 18, 2020, 09:53:43 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck you mothafuckas aurum puts a lot of work into the stream and to have maybe 2-3 people watch the stream and 40 people sit in spec is kinda bullshit. Not only can it slow down the server but the chat is distracting to refs/captains.  Also it kinda makes it hard to actually want to stream any of these games at all if EVERYONE just sits in spec. Waste of a god damn time to cast/record any of the matches if that's the case.. at least until the playoffs.

Plus there's a chat in twitch so don't gimme none of that "aww i just wanna shit talk other people blah blah"

Uh oh fancy ur bout to join me in the not allowed to spec party
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #408 on: May 18, 2020, 09:56:42 pm »
My problem with the streams is that the commentary is really boring, and if anything, I have to mute it so I don't die. If some how some way you can fix that I'll gladly watch it through that. Plus I watched the very first match through the stream. I don't want to sound mean when I say that but a lot of people agree with me.
Aight but you watch them in-game with no commentary.. how is that any more exciting? I doubt the commentary is really that unbearable that you can't watch it without turning off the sound.. if anything it makes watching it more enjoyable and if you're watching and talking alongside your friends the commentary shouldn't matter.

Just saying if people don't care about the stream then there's no reason for any of us to stream or record the matches for you guys.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #409 on: May 18, 2020, 09:58:12 pm »
My problem with the streams is that the commentary is really boring, and if anything, I have to mute it so I don't die. If some how some way you can fix that I'll gladly watch the match through the stream. Plus I watched the very first match through the stream. I don't want to sound mean when I say that but a lot of people agree with me.
I love Glenn_of_casting but I much prefer to watch it how i want to watch it. Don't get me wrong though, big daddy Aurum puts a lot of work into the stream and this league and thank goodness for him.
I just muted the chat last night if you don't want that to be a distraction you can too
you don't have to cast if it's worth your time windy
Also just use obs to record no? that's what I do, no big watermark
For commentary, perhaps schedule some people to come and talk about the league/the match/their thoughts on different teams while the match is going on? That way there's more value for people to watch the stream itself

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #410 on: May 18, 2020, 09:59:07 pm »

Bring in a color commentator. Someone pay Pat McAfee to commentate one of our matches.

But for real we need some excitement. Maybe even bring up stats for each player and stuff. Post game and pre-game interviews. Maybe even have a short break in between rounds to interview a captain for like 30 seconds. Spice it up a little.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 18, 2020, 09:59:35 pm »

yeah the first stream was quite boring I think me and windflower felt quite unnatural but we're starting to get better i feel like.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #412 on: May 18, 2020, 10:01:12 pm »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #413 on: May 18, 2020, 10:05:09 pm »

Bring in a color commentator. Someone pay Pat McAfee to commentate one of our matches.

But for real we need some excitement. Maybe even bring up stats for each player and stuff. Post game and pre-game interviews. Maybe even have a short break in between rounds to interview a captain for like 30 seconds. Spice it up a little.
We could do that
if more than 2 ppl watched the stream

like i sez'd its not worth the effort if nobody is interested

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #414 on: May 18, 2020, 10:05:56 pm »

We could do that

So then don't stream and let people spec????
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Vlad_Yawn

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vlad?
« Reply #415 on: May 18, 2020, 10:06:04 pm »
#justiceforfireboy

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #416 on: May 18, 2020, 10:07:19 pm »

We could do that

Ye we won't stream or record the matches it's aight lol, if people don't care they don't care.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #417 on: May 18, 2020, 10:16:50 pm »

We could do that

Ye we won't stream or record the matches it's aight lol, if people don't care they don't care.

Defeatist attitude.

No specs allowed for the very next match. Stream only. Experiment with it. Try a bunch of stuff. Everyone watches the stream in a discord or teamspeak.

If it sucks then fuck it try to fix it or just go back to how it was.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline polar726

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 18, 2020, 10:22:53 pm »
Defeatist attitude.

No specs allowed for the very next match. Stream only. Experiment with it. Try a bunch of stuff. Everyone watches the stream in a discord or teamspeak.

If it sucks then fuck it try to fix it or just go back to how it was.

Sir my internet wont allow me to watch live streams unless its in 144p

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #419 on: May 18, 2020, 10:28:10 pm »
i'll watch the stream if you get rid of that ugly ass overlay that takes up half the screen

Glenn bringing me in on the commentary
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:30:07 pm by Rutger Müller »