Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116032 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 1]
« Reply #390 on: May 18, 2020, 07:20:18 pm »
Where is the match video upload of our match GLENN
windflower is too embarrassed because it has two watermarks on it. Bandicam and Microsoft studio

The second one is actually Windows movie maker
click here to join the 84th

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #391 on: May 18, 2020, 07:35:47 pm »
or you can just turn your chat off you fuckin child

The people come to see Supa Hot play

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2020, 07:41:03 pm »
If I can’t argue with retards in the chat what’s the point of playing nw?
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #393 on: May 18, 2020, 07:43:13 pm »
If I can’t argue with retards in the chat what’s the point of playing nw?

Also if you can't handle the chat why are you even playing NW
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 18, 2020, 07:49:19 pm »
I personally have no problem with the chat, just trying to make it a better environment for the people playing ig
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #395 on: May 18, 2020, 08:46:00 pm »
I personally have no problem with the chat, just trying to make it a better environment for the people playing ig
also i prefer to chose who i spec!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #396 on: May 18, 2020, 08:46:18 pm »
we signed up for a NW GF league, we're the cancer ones here

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
« Reply #397 on: May 18, 2020, 08:47:35 pm »
I personally watch the matches in-game because my internet is not good enough to watch the stream. Otherwise, I wouldn't even go on the server. So it would just be disappointing that I couldn't watch the match because the 25 player limit is already full.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 18, 2020, 09:09:38 pm »
I'll probably just keep it unaltered then it's not a huge deal
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 18, 2020, 09:21:44 pm »
Did forget to mention though that I will be allowing trades, heres the conditions.

You have until week 3 to make trades.
You may make only one trade a week
Both team captains have to agree to the trade
It can't be an obvious tank trade. So you can't trade a 2nd round pick for an 8th round pick for no inconceivable reason.
Notify me or windflower about the trade beforehand

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #400 on: May 18, 2020, 09:34:36 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck you mothafuckas aurum puts a lot of work into the stream and to have maybe 2-3 people watch the stream and 40 people sit in spec is kinda bullshit. Not only can it slow down the server but the chat is distracting to refs/captains.  Also it kinda makes it hard to actually want to stream any of these games at all if EVERYONE just sits in spec. Waste of a god damn time to cast/record any of the matches if that's the case.. at least until the playoffs.

Plus there's a chat in twitch so don't gimme none of that "aww i just wanna shit talk other people blah blah"

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #401 on: May 18, 2020, 09:40:55 pm »
also if you want to see the shitty watermarked/laggy unlisted video of TR vs BONK hmu

and if you want aurum to have these games streamed/casted/have a vod SUPPORT THE STREAM : https://www.twitch.tv/aestheticaurum
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:42:51 pm by Windflower »

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #402 on: May 18, 2020, 09:41:34 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Fuck you mothafuckas aurum puts a lot of work into the stream and to have maybe 2-3 people watch the stream and 40 people sit in spec is kinda bullshit. Not only can it slow down the server but the chat is distracting to refs/captains.  Also it kinda makes it hard to actually want to stream any of these games at all if EVERYONE just sits in spec. Waste of a god damn time to cast/record any of the matches if that's the case.. at least until the playoffs.

Plus there's a chat in twitch so don't gimme none of that "aww i just wanna shit talk other people blah blah"

Spoiler
[close]
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #403 on: May 18, 2020, 09:43:50 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Aight you're the first person not allowed to spec

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #404 on: May 18, 2020, 09:47:51 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Either all in or all out tbh. We can have watch parties on a discord or TS.

Or we just do it the same way its been.

Don't mind either way. I prefer to watch whoever I want and stuff but I appreciate the effort of streaming/recording the match it helps after too to see where we fucked up and stuff.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.