Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 116032 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 1]
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2020, 08:35:17 pm »
Windy's Betting Odds

League Champions
Blademasters             +400
Vindica                      +700
Team Redemption       +900
Squirtle Squad           +900
BONK                        +1000
Coronana                   +1500

here's my picks
mines pretty similar except I swapped Vindica and Bonk. Mainly because Vindica is really weak outside Matt and Jaxx
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 08:37:23 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #211 on: May 13, 2020, 09:56:34 pm »
Why am I not on there for most tks? I think I tied for first in like all the leagues smh

The league champions one also makes no since

You were next after Horse but I figured the people I put were enough and one of them would likely lead in TKs.

League champions odds are a crap-shoot initially. Redemption and Squirtle Squad easily have the most depth. If a player isn't available they can plug and play almost anyone on their roster and they can do quite well.

I think Blademasters is an interesting team. They have no clear 5th player IMO, although they don't really need to rely on anyone other than Yoshie and Cwater.

I have Coronanana high because they can play multiple styles and are gonna be the most annoying to face I think. Piktons and Anthony can autoblock while Yolo goes full aggressive. Don't sleep on ghostrider and amiranger. They are two really solid players. Winters and Kristine are also pretty damn good. I think they can compete for deepest roster in the league.

For Vindica I think our success is gonna depend on how everyone performs alongside of Jaax and MATT. Camden has actually come in and done very well. I have done a lot better than I thought I would also after taking months off of the game. Cytiuz has us doing some neat strats and I think the team will get better when it counts.

BONK is probably the weakest team on paper. Don't sleep on them either because I think anyone on that team can pop off. They play a pretty boring style but it can be effective against teams that tilt fairly easily.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #212 on: May 13, 2020, 10:04:39 pm »
wtf my style isn’t boring smh!

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #213 on: May 13, 2020, 10:20:52 pm »
"Bruh" is the only suitable reaction for 95% of whatever fartknocker says.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 13, 2020, 10:56:45 pm »
wtf my style isn’t boring smh!
I mean Vette is the most basic follower in swtor smh

You aren't boring but as a team its pretty basic. One wing just s keys. Oatmeal, Risk, and Godfreid are usually pretty boring to fight in a groupfight. I'm not saying it in a bad way it's just how it is to fight against. If it works, it works. I was in the 63e where we would shoot people on a damn hill for an hour.

"Bruh" is the only suitable reaction for 95% of whatever fartknocker says.

I'll take 5%.

But for real what am I saying that isn't true? I'd like a good ole FSE discussion.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #215 on: May 13, 2020, 11:13:08 pm »
I doing altitude training right now where I play with 440 ping on purpose so that when I come back down to reality I am twice the player

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 13, 2020, 11:17:58 pm »
I doing altitude training right now where I play with 440 ping on purpose so that when I come back down to reality I am twice the player

Hawkince on that unemployed Cam Newton vibes

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 13, 2020, 11:18:34 pm »
That's like saying people are homeless because they want to save for a house.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #218 on: May 13, 2020, 11:21:27 pm »
Anthony’s team is easily the worst. On paper and on actual performance

Blade masters easily has the best 3 player core with sanders yoshie and cwater (debatably 4 person core).

Vindica is actually Bonnel outside of Jaax and Matt. This team easily has the most questions. However from what I’ve seen from Magyar and Camden I’m not impressed

Bonk is better than last (I would put them around 3rd)

Redemption is probably 2nd, arguably 1st

Squirtle Squad is 4th

Idk why I did this all out of order
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:23:00 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2020, 11:48:07 pm »
yall sleeping on squirtle squad

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 13, 2020, 11:49:47 pm »

Blade masters easily has the best 3 player core with sanders yoshie and cwater (debatably 4 person core).

Vindica is actually Bonnel outside of Jaax and Matt. This team easily has the most questions. However from what I’ve seen from Magyar and Camden I’m not impressed

Squirtle Squad is 4th

Can't speak to Anthony's teams performance. Only played them once I think (while I was there at least) and we won but they weren't bad. Idk how on paper they are the worst team. I honestly think they have the third deepest roster in the whole tournament talent-wise. Anthony, Piktons, and Yolo are all top level players. Ghostrider, amiranger, Winters, and Kristine are all good players.

I think it's fair to say Blademasters has a very good four player core. As I said I'm not sure who the fifth player will be. And also as I said, it doesn't really matter because the team is in a great spot with Cwater and Yoshie.

So with Vindica it is clear that Jaax and MATT are gonna have to play well if we want to win. I agree we have the most questions which is why I have us starting so low.

With BONK I think they have a couple great players in Godfreid and Horse. I think Oatmeal, Risk, and Shinto are good players. It's just that compared to the other teams I think their top talent is not as good compared to the rest of the league. And their bench has Jerry and James who don't always have the most reliable ping. I think Silence gets like 11 ping I'd like to see him play more. I don't think he even played when we scrimmed them.

We agree that Redemption is top 2. How can they not be with Russian and Waste. Plus their depth is crazy good.

Don't know how Squirtle Squad is only 4th in your eyes. They have Rune, Nickcole, Vetro, Fireboy, Theodin, and Pinoy. All those players would probably start on any other team. That is 6 solid starters. Only issues are personality problems maybe. Like if they lose a couple matches early I can see them falling apart. If they can't win matches with this lineup I think Theodin should be on the hot-seat as coach lmao.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2020, 11:50:53 pm »

Squirtle Squad is 4th

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

"Anthony’s team is easily the worst. On paper and on actual performance"

Hi just thought i'd post these here.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2020, 11:52:47 pm »

Squirtle Squad is 4th

Imagine being carried by your team and then talking all this smack? Disgusting.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2020, 11:53:33 pm »

Squirtle Squad is 4th

Imagine being carried by your team and then talking all this smack? Disgusting.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #224 on: May 14, 2020, 12:00:38 am »
I like Dick. Dick does not like me. I consider this a moral failing.