Author Topic: Recuiting in 2019  (Read 1179 times)

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Recuiting in 2019
« on: December 11, 2019, 08:49:34 pm »
Hi, I don't know how to make a fancy fourm page so sorry about that I am the primary recuiter for my regiment. So let's get down to the basics the old recuitment guide on FSE doesn't really work, so your a regiment and want to grow you size. If you want to make a new Regiment from scratch or you already established this should give you a few tips.
Starting with in game recuiting tactics followed by out of game tactics

Let's start in game recuiting, other guides recommend going on public servers and asking for recuits to friend you on steam or send you there steam username. This doesn't really work anymore it's pretty useless.
•Running you own server popular server gamemodes to run is Commanderbattle,teamdeath match,death match, step two once you get players on you server before just @purplechat and asking if anyone, talk to the people on the server chat about the game and mention linebattles and mention conveniently that your in a regiment if they ever want to go to one. This tactic in my experience talking to them and telling them about linebattles and regiment then asking would you want to go to a linebattle works alot better
•Using public servers such as BBG or Minisiege bring other members of your regiment along doing things together such as making lines leading charges be active in chat can also easily get you recuits because people join you line on bot surival and fun and may join though this way

Out Side of the game recuiting
Discord and steam work really well for Recuiting outside of the game, I am at no fault if you use these tactics and get banned from said communites
•Discord
I'm sorry old gen ts users but most new players use discord, this type of recruiting is generally considered bad I personally don't use it, but the regiments that I know use it get a decent amount of recuits from it,so the idea of using discord to get recuits is to join a community discord and dm all of the players, I recommend using a Alt, as I said I don't do it this way I just know people who do this.This usally gets you a decent amount of recuits alot of them will be inactive but some will stay.
•Now the legit way most discords for community's of Warband have a Recuiting section where you get recuits by posting ads about your regiment and hopping to get recuits for example of a good ad look at 61e ad on BBG discord.
•Other game discords personally the way I Recuit I go games like ROL, games that might have people who play Warband find pepes playing Warband and shoot them a dm if they want to join a regiment, reasons why I do this doesn't get in trouble in the NW community for poaching and I'm not stealing members from other communitys without permission
•Steam
Look though steam groups of old regiments or now dead communites (you can do this alive communites to)(not my fault if anything bad happens to you)
My guide to basics of Recuiting to NW, there is more toxic ways to recuit such as poaching from other Regiments but if you do that you should fucking burn

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Recuiting in 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 06:42:06 pm »
I don't disagree with most of what you said BUT.

Claiming that adding players by just talking them on public servers does not work isn't correct.

The 16th recruits primarily doing exactly that and we still get 35-40 players for LB every Sunday.