Author Topic: Admin weapons not showing in logs  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Peter Furenburg

• Private
  • Head Admin of Roleplay Central
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Central
  • Side: Neutral
Admin weapons not showing in logs
« on: July 04, 2019, 09:14:08 pm »
Following a report about an admin spawning admin weapons mid rp, I found messages in the logs in chat complaining about admin abuse and the weapons being spawned, but not the server message displayed when the weapons were spawned. I have tested this by spawining weapons myself on the empty server and then checking the logs and the messages showed ingame but not in the logs. Although the messages for admin wep spawning have been modified slightly, they were modified after I discovered they did not show in the logs. Has anyone else experienced the same issue and does anyone know of a way to solve it?

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Admin weapons not showing in logs
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 12:15:27 am »
Dunno,maybe it has to do with your server files since looking at Tropical Paradises logs they appear normaly for me.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Admin weapons not showing in logs
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 12:33:09 pm »
I've seen it appear before on Arctic Servers (Groupfighting Server) though it's rare that comes up of course, especially now with our new scripts. So you might want to speak to your provider.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.