Author Topic: 58eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Le Nouvel Avenir"  (Read 50093 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: 58eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Le Nouvel Avenir"
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2016, 05:16:25 am »
Spoiler
Stop using my header please
I didn't honestly know it was your header to begin with, I was given a google doc from the old 58e thread and did some tweaks with it. I don't really know why you would get upset over a regiment thread header (Maybe it's because I dont know what triggers people on fse) but sorry for that i guess.
Does it sound like I am upset?

I just don't want you using artwork that I made  :P
Well no you cant really hear what you say in an fse post, but you seemed alittle upset from the wording in my opinion atleast. It's not like i knew it was your artwork i thought lawbringer had made it, and the confusing part is you made the 58e a header and you don't want them to use it?
It doesn't really matter if you knew I made it or not in the first place, I made it a while ago, and for my own reasons I don't want to see my artwork being used anymore. So if you would kindly just remove it, we'll be cool.  :)
Eh, when another one is made I'll take that one out and replace it with a new
[close]
Erm, excuse me but it's my artwork that I made, I didn't give you permission to use it. I don't really know or trust you enough to take you on that word so I would appreciate if you just respected my shiet and took it down.
See Windflower First off man its a regiment header for Mount & Blade a dead game. I understand it's "my artwork". I understand that completely sorta, but like I said ill have another made, and switch once i have the new nothing to really worry about. Yeah I also understand you don't know me, but one thing about me is I never bend the knee. So honestly scince you had made this for lawbringer and gave it to him we could really say it belongs to us now. That would be the same logic as buying a painting from an artist and 10 years later he knocks on your front door and says give me my painting back. I will change it tho once another is made anyways though
Whoa broh "i never bend the knee" so edgy, I'm not asking you to suck my dick man I'm just asking you to click edit on your post and respect other people's shit, and that is a terrible analogy. And "I'll just change it once another one is made", yeah, fat chance of that happening.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2016, 05:18:13 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Raf you bend the knee for Xristo

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2016, 05:19:49 am »
Spoiler
Stop using my header please
I didn't honestly know it was your header to begin with, I was given a google doc from the old 58e thread and did some tweaks with it. I don't really know why you would get upset over a regiment thread header (Maybe it's because I dont know what triggers people on fse) but sorry for that i guess.
Does it sound like I am upset?

I just don't want you using artwork that I made  :P
Well no you cant really hear what you say in an fse post, but you seemed alittle upset from the wording in my opinion atleast. It's not like i knew it was your artwork i thought lawbringer had made it, and the confusing part is you made the 58e a header and you don't want them to use it?
It doesn't really matter if you knew I made it or not in the first place, I made it a while ago, and for my own reasons I don't want to see my artwork being used anymore. So if you would kindly just remove it, we'll be cool.  :)
Eh, when another one is made I'll take that one out and replace it with a new
[close]
Erm, excuse me but it's my artwork that I made, I didn't give you permission to use it. I don't really know or trust you enough to take you on that word so I would appreciate if you just respected my shiet and took it down.
See Windflower First off man its a regiment header for Mount & Blade a dead game. I understand it's "my artwork". I understand that completely sorta, but like I said ill have another made, and switch once i have the new nothing to really worry about. Yeah I also understand you don't know me, but one thing about me is I never bend the knee. So honestly scince you had made this for lawbringer and gave it to him we could really say it belongs to us now. That would be the same logic as buying a painting from an artist and 10 years later he knocks on your front door and says give me my painting back. I will change it tho once another is made anyways though
Whoa broh "i never bend the knee" so edgy, I'm not asking you to suck my dick man I'm just asking you to click edit on your post and respect other people's shit, and that is a terrible analogy. And "I'll just change it once another one is made", yeah, fat chance of that happening.
See windflower you have to respect the king, I expect you to bend the knee to house 58e

Offline Xristo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2016, 05:20:59 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Rafael, I am your king.

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2016, 05:21:52 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Rafael, I am your king.
rip too bad i didn't save all the ones of you. I think i forgot to that night lol

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2016, 05:24:46 am »
Windflower take it up with Lawbringer instead of being a cunt on the forums.
Don't talk 2 Windflower like that he is a nice guy

Suns

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2016, 05:25:13 am »
"Bend the knee" means obey and submit to authority.

When a subject bends their knee before a king sitting on his throne.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2016, 05:25:25 am »
I really tried being nice about it but I guess you just get bombarded with insults by very rude people. The reason I bring it to FSE is because the thread is run by Rafael which is why I am taking it up with him and not Lawbringer. Do you understand?  :)

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2016, 05:26:44 am »
House 58e Kings in the North

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2016, 05:34:05 am »
House 58e Kings in the North

Now it's your turn to bend the knee windflower. Lmao, but seriously you gave the header to us so it's ours now i would change though if someone had another made, but I shouldnt have to go through the trouble of finding someone to create one if this one already belongs to 58e.

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2016, 05:40:18 am »
i Will give you credit for it on the thread now that's fair, but theres no reason why we gotta take it off im sorry man but if you didn't want 58e using it you should've never gave/created it in the first place.

Offline BastogneGarnier

• Sergeant Major
  • Fritz, last of the weebhunters.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41st_LtCol_Fritz
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2016, 05:51:49 am »
I really tried being nice about it but I guess you just get bombarded with insults by very rude people. The reason I bring it to FSE is because the thread is run by Rafael which is why I am taking it up with him and not Lawbringer. Do you understand?  :)
Don't get me wrong here, I find lawbringer to be a disgusting weeb, and raf's memes are top tier right now. But Windflower you are such a little bitch dude.
Maplereg

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2016, 05:54:00 am »
Uh lmao, no it doesn't belong to the 58e, or Lawbringer, or you. It belongs to me since I made it. I decide what happens with my artwork and if I don't want it being used anymore that's up to me entirely. And I like how you are now going back on your word and just saying it's yours and that you won't remove it, but instead give credit which isn't much of a compromise.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2016, 05:54:33 am »
If the artwork is originally Windflowers, and he did not give you permission to use it, then you must change it or lock the thread in the meantime.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2016, 05:55:15 am »
If the artwork is originally Windflowers, and he did not give you permission to use it, then you must change it or lock the thread in the meantime.
THANK you.