Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136353 times)

Offline Dan Fred

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
List Full
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:51:31 pm by Dan Fred »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Nickname: Midnight
GUID: 1197542
Steam: Midnight | SOTR
How long have you played on the server?: I've played on the server on and off for a couple years, or however long it has officially been online.
Current weekly hours on the server?: I don't think I can accurately calculate my exact weekly hours, but it's probably not much currently.
How active can you be?: I can be as active as required, bar any real life issues.
Timezone/Location: UTC -5:00 | United States, New Jersey
Current Regiment/Clan: 18e, but that's European.
Admin experience: Since my past experiences are too long, I'll just list a couple.
Administrator on Various Persistent World/Frontier/Age servers such as: TA (Infinity NA) SA (Divinity NA) SA (Eclipse NA) A (Oasis NA/EU) HA (NA_Phoenix). GA (PF_Official_EU). I've also hosted many NW events in the past, and help the 15e with their Monday event when necessary.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Maybe Pugglesworth, I haven't asked him.
Why do you want this role?: I would like this role to help you, Tired, and the rest of the administrators on the server, by joining the administration team to add yet another seasoned and experienced administrator to help make the server the best as it could ever possibly be. I can bring maturity, experience, professionalism to the table, and can dedicate time to being on the server if needed or when I also have spare time. I could also assist with slight technical support if desired, and help train admins in the future, which I also have experience in.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:53:53 pm by ~Midnight~ »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
How long have you played on the server?: I've played on the server on and off for a couple years, or however long it has officially been online.
Current weekly hours on the server?: I don't think I can accurately calculate my exact weekly hours, but it's probably not much currently.
How active can you be?: I can be as active as required, bar any real life issues.
Admin experience: Since my past experiences are too long, I'll just list a couple.
Administrator on Various Persistent World/Frontier/Age servers such as: TA (Infinity NA) SA (Divinity NA) SA (Eclipse NA) A (Oasis NA/EU) HA (NA_Phoenix). GA (PF_Official_EU). I've also hosted many NW events in the past, and help the 15e with their Monday event when necessary.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Maybe Pugglesworth, I haven't asked him.
Why do you want this role?: I would like this role to help you, Tired, and the rest of the administrators on the server, by joining the administration team to add yet another seasoned and experienced administrator to help make the server the best as it could ever possibly be. I can bring maturity, experience, professionalism to the table, and can dedicate time to being on the server if needed or when I also have spare time. I could also assist with slight technical support if desired, and help train admins in the future, which I also have experience in.
+1
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired

No I would like to approve this, but I really need people who play a lot on the server, if you increase your play time on the server, I'd be a lot more inclined to approve it quickly. That being said, I'm working on adding more admin spots, as the list is full

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Announcments:
Welcome New Admins Stryder_Games, MichealBae, SomeoneBR, Iron And Blood and Seacats

Also, Making Repairs on Dallas server due to TNT not working. Server is temporarily re-located to Chicago 200 slot with Warlance Gameservers. Update your favorites!

Offline kama

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: kama
Offense: racial slur
Why should you be unbanned? i play a lot, waz bad joke in front admin, plz forgive
User ID #: 1628030
Time/Date: a few days ago?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 10:53:12 pm by kama »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: kama
Offense: racial slur
Why should you be unbanned? i play a lot, waz bad joke in front admin, plz forgive
User ID #: 1628030
Time/Date: a few days ago?

You were banned for saying the N word while complaining about the N word rule. Unbanned, but anyways the server is on another IP for today, so you're not banned on that server.

Offline HRE Colbert1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: HRE Colbert
GUID: 1477153
Steam:HRE Colbert
How long have you played on the server?: Since I started playing mount and blade. Prob 300-350 hours
Current weekly hours on the server?: 4-5
How active can you be?: Some weekdays and almost every weekend.
Timezone/Location: EST
Current Regiment/Clan: HRE
Admin experience:None as of now
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Iron and Blood
Why do you want this role?: this was the first server I played on and I just want to keep the server active, fun, fair, and interesting

Offline CockyCossack

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: CockyCossack
Offense: Saying a bad word in chat when everyone else was doing it too.
Why should you be unbanned? I have played on this server for a long time and I really enjoy it and I will not make the same mistake.
User ID #: 1170586
Time/Date: I was banned sometime in March?

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: CockyCossack
Offense: Saying a bad word in chat when everyone else was doing it too.
Why should you be unbanned? I have played on this server for a long time and I really enjoy it and I will not make the same mistake.
User ID #: 1170586
Time/Date: I was banned sometime in March?

You were banned for saying a slur after the admin warned everyone and banned a player.

19:45:40 - [William_Fitzner] NIGGERRRR
19:45:41 - [William_Fitzner] NIGGER
19:45:42 - [William_Fitzner] NIGGEr
19:45:43 - [William_Fitzner] NIGGER
19:45:44 - [William_Fitzner] nigger
19:45:48 - [SERVER]: blee Permanently Banned Player William_Fitzner.
19:53:22 - *DEAD* [SledgeDick] why was the one dude banned earlier
19:53:39 - *DEAD* [blee] saying the n word multiple times. its one warning, then perma ban
19:53:54 - *DEAD* [blee] nigga is fine
19:53:56 - *DEAD* [CockyCossack] nigga
19:54:03 - *DEAD* [CockyCossack] NIGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
19:54:10 - [SERVER]: blee Permanently Banned Player CockyCossack.

Unbanned, please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline smellybrowncords

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:wankfast_eatgrass (new name smelly_brown_cords)
Offense:Saying the n word multiple times
Why should you be unbanned? Because I love playing on this server by myself and with friends, I've had a lot of fun on this server and I won't make the same mistakes again.
User ID #:1710139
Time/Date:30/May/2018

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:wankfast_eatgrass (new name smelly_brown_cords)
Offense:Saying the n word multiple times
Why should you be unbanned? Because I love playing on this server by myself and with friends, I've had a lot of fun on this server and I won't make the same mistakes again.
User ID #:1710139
Time/Date:30/May/2018

You served your time and will be unbanned by the time you read this. Don't break the rules again.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline khalil_sadat14

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Randy-Bo_Bandy
Offense: Honestly not sure, was permanently banned while playing without warning or reason.
Why should you be unbanned? Because I am an active user of this server and have fun on it.
User ID #:1361710
Time/Date: 1:40 AM  6/02/2018

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Randy-Bo_Bandy
Offense: Honestly not sure, was permanently banned while playing without warning or reason.
Why should you be unbanned? Because I am an active user of this server and have fun on it.
User ID #:1361710
Time/Date: 1:40 AM  6/02/2018
Unbanned, I was trying to see what the deal was but couldn't figure it out.

Announcement:
Year of Jubilee!

All bans deleted and list reset for Summer '18

Welcome back Trolls, hackers, and racists
!

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union