Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 630681 times)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2835 on: August 26, 2019, 10:04:50 pm »
I don't  :)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: August 26, 2019, 10:10:18 pm »
>: )

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #2837 on: August 26, 2019, 10:13:55 pm »

Of course not Tigere, there are three reasons why you don't abuse.
1. You German
2. You are good in Melee
3. You are a nice gay guy  :-*

Nock

« Reply #2838 on: August 26, 2019, 10:53:05 pm »

1. You German
2. You are good in Melee

agreed

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #2839 on: August 26, 2019, 11:00:18 pm »
Go remove Ryan as admin, he's an incompetent retard

Breaks rules but bans others for breaking common rules, nice!

Inf server gold standard for admin abuse as always
you teamkilled me intentionally, you then proceeded to be racist, then add me on steam continuing to be racist and spam me. you broke a minimum of 3 rules. if you want an unban just man the fuck up apply for one

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2840 on: August 26, 2019, 11:01:13 pm »

True, a lot of Admins on Groupfight abuse their admin power :/
Making claims with no argument/reasoning to back it up won't get you anywhere. If someone is abusing make a report either here or directly to me/Bob.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #2841 on: August 26, 2019, 11:10:20 pm »

1. You German
2. You are good in Melee

agreed
THANK U GUIS

yecgga

« Reply #2842 on: August 27, 2019, 08:27:08 am »
when I'm getting head admin?

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 12:01:29 pm by ~Dave~ »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2846 on: August 27, 2019, 02:01:09 pm »

you teamkilled me intentionally, you then proceeded to be racist, then add me on steam continuing to be racist and spam me. you broke a minimum of 3 rules. if you want an unban just man the fuck up apply for one

I don't even care much for unban, I guess I'll apply within a week or two when I'm bored, I just think the server should have admins with braincells. Seeing you break server rules then ban another for breaking server rules makes me certain you should have your admin revoked.

Didn't even spam your steam, must have been a 6-7 message exchange at most. Exchange in which you just told me to post on the forums but refused to send me the forums link. LOL. That in itself if proof of crooked admins.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: August 27, 2019, 02:15:40 pm »
Spoiler

I don't even care much for unban, I guess I'll apply within a week or two when I'm bored, I just think the server should have admins with braincells. Seeing you break server rules then ban another for breaking server rules makes me certain you should have your admin revoked.

Didn't even spam your steam, must have been a 6-7 message exchange at most. Exchange in which you just told me to post on the forums but refused to send me the forums link. LOL. That in itself if proof of crooked admins.
[close]
Again you've still not said what Ry4n did that was breaking rules or abusive nor have you provided any evidence of it. If you want his admin revoked you can't just say 'this guy is dumb idiot bad guy'.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: August 27, 2019, 02:30:26 pm »
Second time that herishey tells you that,It seems that you need to get some braincells first.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #2849 on: August 27, 2019, 02:41:54 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Again you've still not said what Ry4n did that was breaking rules or abusive nor have you provided any evidence of it. If you want his admin revoked you can't just say 'this guy is dumb idiot bad guy'.
yes pls specifiy which rule i broke...