Author Topic: Looking for Regiment!  (Read 1891 times)

Offline ChaBoy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #ChaBoyisGOAT2015
  • Side: Union
Looking for Regiment!
« on: March 30, 2015, 10:43:58 pm »
I am currently looking for an IE regiment. I have been a part of many regs and clans across NW, NaS and PW. I am an NA player but will join EU if there is no option. Message me on steam: ChaBoy (Picture is orange football helmet) https://steamcommunity.com/id/ChaBoy123
I am the GOAT

Offline HipsterRich

• Sergeant
  • Put something useful here
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for Regiment!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 04:37:35 pm »
Add me on steam HipsterRich with this pixel face avatar that I have on this profile. We're quite big regiment as we're slowly merging into another to assist. I'm sure they'll happily take you as they take us in.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 06:55:31 pm »
You still do IE events?

Offline HipsterRich

• Sergeant
  • Put something useful here
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 11:55:55 pm »
We've struggled the last two/three weeks due to the forums being down and some IE regs backed off but we've been keeping well ;)

At the moment it's just 2-3 IE regs but I expect to rise in numbers for regiments if the update comes out. But things are going well, what happened basically is that we merged in to help a German Regiment and formed our own English speaking section inside it, so that we can split into two sections. (German section that can speak English) and ours that is 100% English speaking. Helps organise strategies and so on in battles. So if you're interested you should find me "https://steamcommunity.com/id/HipsterRich/", HipsterRich, or try RichieRich (recently had a name change) with a pixelface (same avatar as this profile).