Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Champions: Warlocks}  (Read 77542 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Week 1}
« Reply #735 on: December 03, 2020, 03:01:55 pm »
Make a 2nd twitch account and donate 1000 subs to yourself to add some excitement
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #736 on: December 03, 2020, 04:09:44 pm »
Make a 2nd twitch account and donate 1000 subs to yourself to add some excitement

Might be cooler if you did it tbh

We could report it to a news station and twist it into saying how you donated $4k to a homeless veteran
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #737 on: December 03, 2020, 04:55:51 pm »
Do you guys have any feedback for me? I know my casting is pretty bad compared to Glenn and Dan but besides that I really want to improve the experience.
become trans so you can get that ethot money
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #738 on: December 03, 2020, 04:57:08 pm »

We could report it to a news station and twist it into saying how you donated $4k to a homeless veteran

"A homeless veteran known more for his Mount and Blade casting than his military service received $4,000 in donations while livestreaming the Napoleonic Wars Draft League on Twitch. The game is regarded as a breeding ground for white supremacy groups known as regiments. The FBI has launched an investigation into the matter."

"A man under the online alias BabyJesus, has been found guilty of funding an online white supremacy terrorist group known as Flying Squirrel Entertainment (FSE for short). The man also sent tens of thousands of dollars to female live streamers, in an unsuccessful attempt to solicit sex."

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #739 on: December 03, 2020, 05:04:38 pm »
Team Raptorboat has stated that if any league review on team player conduct begins, that the league must give a three day notice before entering the facility. No more comments, we're going to focus on the next match against centurions.

We’re on to Centurions
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 03, 2020, 05:13:55 pm »

"A homeless veteran known more for his Mount and Blade casting than his military service received $4,000 in donations while livestreaming the Napoleonic Wars Draft League on Twitch. The game is regarded as a breeding ground for white supremacy groups known as regiments. The FBI has launched an investigation into the matter."

"A man under the online alias BabyJesus, has been found guilty of funding an online white supremacy terrorist group known as Flying Squirrel Entertainment (FSE for short). The man also sent tens of thousands of dollars to female live streamers, in an unsuccessful attempt to solicit sex."

Legendary post
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 03, 2020, 05:21:34 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #742 on: December 03, 2020, 05:22:47 pm »

Legendary post
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #743 on: December 03, 2020, 06:14:57 pm »
Do you guys have any feedback for me? I know my casting is pretty bad compared to Glenn and Dan but besides that I really want to improve the experience.

Watch VODS from Jorge

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #744 on: December 03, 2020, 06:38:56 pm »
you can't make an unwatchable game watchable

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #745 on: December 03, 2020, 11:25:20 pm »
@Aurum become the vtuber streamer so people stop bitching at me to turn my yt into vtuber shit

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #746 on: December 04, 2020, 05:25:59 am »
scuffed NW heroes vs villains meme

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 04, 2020, 05:50:49 am »
scuffed NW heroes vs villains meme

id kms on the villian tribe
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 05:54:31 am by Risk_ »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator