Author Topic: Real Na list 2020 "False"and impossible to prove.  (Read 1178 times)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Real Na list 2020 "False"and impossible to prove.
« on: February 11, 2020, 11:58:54 am »
The list was made by some arrogant fat child behind a computer monitor in a pathetic attempt to paint a picture of a list which fyi you can't even create because not only do people cheat in this game apparently, they also use drugs. They use Other Enhancers, and even try to use mind games for a edge over their opponent rather then just being a man about it and going up to someone they wish to prove themselves against and challenge them to a 1v1 and fight them you all know im right, Especially the real pros in this game who do not speak so i might as well speak for them since im checking this coward with bipolar behind a hidden alias on his propaganda post. Theres also the fact to no one even know's who he is which is 100% proof to my claim nor can it even be proved at this point because he is probaly kissing up to all the other "corrupt" admins on this site, or simply because they do not care and they blow at their jobs like they do to eachother. The game is broken, the community is slowly dieing which has been going on for awhile now as well as it is extremely toxic which all the other experienced players know themselves. If your smart you will not fully jump to any conclussions on this website when something is said, or even attempt to because this is the web folks and anything you try to do you can't prove because someone will just lie about it like the author of the page in the topic of this post im talking about its not hard to copy, paste, or even alter logs, pictures, and videos so if you wanna better yourself and prove to everyone here your not stupid and worth listening to you would be wise to take my words to heart and becareful otherwise you can learn the hardway and be stupid to point is your gonna learn and when it happens Im gonna be the first person to pop up on your mind well if you learn that is.......We have our first lead folks just look at his list for the people he hates the most, and if your somehow lucky enough to find out in helping us expose this coward if not well im sure my friends on here can be creative im not gonna blow up their spots ahaha. Thank you all for reading this and to my friends your welcome and no thanks required. Also basically if the creators cared there would be no game exploiters and they could legit show us with a "Behind the scenes" look at how they catch these cheaters but the majority being nothing will be done anyways gameover.

P.S This list was made for everyone not just myself. I will not be reading this again as a heads up have a good one folks

P.s
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:04:47 pm by [RSL]_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Real Na list 2020 "False"and impossible to prove.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 12:57:45 pm »
darn web folks at it again!

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 02:35:01 pm »
He will be reading this again

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 02:57:21 pm »
Thank you Mayhem, very cool!
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 08:43:10 pm »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 10:10:45 pm »
Pussy.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 10:19:46 pm by Pinoy12 »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 10:55:00 pm »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 05:43:57 am »
The list was made by some arrogant fat child behind a computer monitor in a pathetic attempt to paint a picture of a list which fyi you can't even create because not only do people cheat in this game apparently, they also use drugs. They use Other Enhancers, and even try to use mind games for a edge over their opponent rather then just being a man about it and going up to someone they wish to prove themselves against and challenge them to a 1v1 and fight them you all know im right, Especially the real pros in this game who do not speak so i might as well speak for them since im checking this coward with bipolar behind a hidden alias on his propaganda post. Theres also the fact to no one even know's who he is which is 100% proof to my claim nor can it even be proved at this point because he is probaly kissing up to all the other "corrupt" admins on this site, or simply because they do not care and they blow at their jobs like they do to eachother. The game is broken, the community is slowly dieing which has been going on for awhile now as well as it is extremely toxic which all the other experienced players know themselves. If your smart you will not fully jump to any conclussions on this website when something is said, or even attempt to because this is the web folks and anything you try to do you can't prove because someone will just lie about it like the author of the page in the topic of this post im talking about its not hard to copy, paste, or even alter logs, pictures, and videos so if you wanna better yourself and prove to everyone here your not stupid and worth listening to you would be wise to take my words to heart and becareful otherwise you can learn the hardway and be stupid to point is your gonna learn and when it happens Im gonna be the first person to pop up on your mind well if you learn that is.......We have our first lead folks just look at his list for the people he hates the most, and if your somehow lucky enough to find out in helping us expose this coward if not well im sure my friends on here can be creative im not gonna blow up their spots ahaha. Thank you all for reading this and to my friends your welcome and no thanks required. Also basically if the creators cared there would be no game exploiters and they could legit show us with a "Behind the scenes" look at how they catch these cheaters but the majority being nothing will be done anyways gameover.

P.S This list was made for everyone not just myself. I will not be reading this again as a heads up have a good one folks

P.s

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳