Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞  (Read 75205 times)

Offline Nicolas_Soult

• Volunteer
  • A random.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nicolas_Soult
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞
« Reply #435 on: May 24, 2018, 07:09:51 pm »
I have bad news.
After discussion with the leader of the Nr.101, they decided to leave the competition and consequently, to award a victory to all his next competitors.

Match: 9e 10-0 Nr101.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 24, 2018, 08:28:34 pm »
2ème Régiment de Hussards - Escadron 1| 8 - 2 | 2ème Régiment de Hussards - Escadron 2

Spoiler
[close]

GG kiddos  :D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 08:37:51 pm by Shadey »

~Posh~

« Reply #437 on: May 24, 2018, 08:32:31 pm »
I have bad news.
After discussion with the leader of the Nr.101, they decided to leave the competition and consequently, to award a victory to all his next competitors.

Spoiler
g
Spoiler
g
[close]
[close]

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #438 on: May 24, 2018, 08:37:43 pm »
2ème Régiment de Hussards - Escadron 1| 7 - 3 | 2ème Régiment de Hussards - Escadron 2

Spoiler
[close]

GG kiddos  :D
2ème Régiment de Hussards wins! WOOHOOO

Was a fun last round charge tho! GG

ALSO IT WAS 8-2 WTF SHADEY
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 08:43:38 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 24, 2018, 09:13:46 pm »
I have bad news.

then it should be a 10-0 for all their opponents
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

~Posh~

« Reply #440 on: May 24, 2018, 11:44:57 pm »
Spoiler
I have bad news.

then it should be a 10-0 for all their opponents
[close]

I'm sure Erik will change the results.

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #441 on: May 24, 2018, 11:47:13 pm »
Rip 1st league german regiments

Offline Fidje

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 25, 2018, 01:19:34 am »

Fear not, Nr6 is still here.

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #443 on: May 25, 2018, 06:35:57 am »

Fear not, Nr6 is still here.

*Starts to fear even more*

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #444 on: May 25, 2018, 09:13:00 am »
I mean. 2Lr is basically the only true German regiment in the League 2 aswell. So. I guess the leagues are even now

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
« Reply #445 on: May 25, 2018, 04:13:55 pm »
Match: 2Lr - Nr12
Date & Hour: Sunday, 27.05.2018 - 19:15 CEST, 17:15 GMT, 18:15 BST
Referee: Dams
Updated

I mean. 2Lr is basically the only true German regiment in the League 2 aswell. So. I guess the leagues are even now
Für das Vaterland!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:18:08 pm by Goodest »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #446 on: May 25, 2018, 10:28:51 pm »
Spoke with Glenn and hopefully solved some things
I don‘t actually want to use the CNWL thread as a plattform since it‘s not linked to my concern directly, even though I‘m pretty sure that it is somehow, but fuck it, it just pisses me off...

Today we found out, that apparently, a part of the regiment is banned from the Cavalry Groupfighting server, which we use daily to set us up for the CNWL.
Log-banned of course, without any reasoning or message to any of our CO‘s or enlisted.
It‘s sad that the Nr.6, which etablished itself over years and years even against the harshest resistance in many parts of this community, is still victim of such childish actions by some people that try to damage us in any way possible. People who don‘t even have the courage to explain their actions that affect dozens of players.

This is not the first time, the Nr.6 as a whole gets banned. Therefore especially I thought we were done with that bullshit.

We at least want an offical statement what the thoughts behind their actions were. Anything that helps us to actually understand why so many Nr.6 members were banned!
[close]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 11:17:09 pm by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #447 on: May 25, 2018, 10:44:41 pm »
I don‘t actually want to use the CNWL thread as a plattform since it‘s not linked to my concern directly, even though I‘m pretty sure that it is somehow, but fuck it, it just pisses me off...

Today we found out, that apparently, a part of the regiment is banned from the Cavalry Groupfighting server, which we use daily to set us up for the CNWL.
Log-banned of course, without any reasoning or message to any of our CO‘s or enlisted.
It‘s sad that the Nr.6, which etablished itself over years and years even against the harshest resistance in many parts of this community, is still victim of such childish actions by some people that try to damage us in any way possible. People who don‘t even have the courage to explain their actions that affect dozens of players.

This is not the first time, the Nr.6 as a whole gets banned. Therefore especially I thought we were done with that bullshit.

We at least want an offical statement what the thoughts behind their actions were. Anything that helps us to actually understand why so many Nr.6 members were banned!

I blame Subliz, always said this would happen if he'd be made admon again.

Offline Nerza

• Major
  • 2ème Régiment de Hussards | Capitaine Nerza
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #448 on: May 25, 2018, 11:09:49 pm »

Stephan got also log-banned for "Offensive Language" lol
Which is quite a paradox, it only takes a few minutes to see that "offensive language" is a common thing on CavGF.
As you said, must be under the command of someone (or many) who apparently has quite a boring life unfortunately.
Anyway as I said to Stephan, a luck we have more than one cav gf  ::)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 25, 2018, 11:51:06 pm »

I blame Subliz, always said this would happen if he'd be made admon again.

you ethnical prepubert fucknowgood piece of shit of a human life
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes