Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10
Community / Re: The 63rd Issue
« Last post by tommyxd on March 26, 2024, 12:08:29 pm »
Ben gidip forma amk beyaz guid ip veriyomuyum : 00.03 my message
Do I go and spread people's ip address on the form or your
btw doxxing is another way to get perm banned from the community entirely, and unlike DDoSing, that kind of ban has no precedence of being recinded
« Last post by Blind For Samuil on March 26, 2024, 12:06:16 pm »
Ben gidip forma amk beyaz guid ip veriyomuyum : 00.03 my message
Do I go and spread people's ip address on the form or your
« Last post by tommyxd on March 26, 2024, 12:03:21 pm »
riot when did you see me in lb yes you are talking I have never used cheats
wemans is literally a cheat mod, even advertised as such.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2799733191

also if what the guide says it's true, event admins can use wemans to find all wemans users, who will have a green health bar and ban them
« Last post by Vegi. on March 26, 2024, 12:03:12 pm »
I have a question for you, tommy, what have you been expecting from this game for years? You've been playing until the morning without staying in that fucking chair.
get gut kid

Also on another note, for trolling an invitational tournament, me and spooky were banned from 2 tourneys and like 80% of EIC. I believe the punishment for DDoSing a tournament would be way worse than what me and spooky got
HYPOCRITE!! Judging others while you did bad stuff in the past aswell 😡😡😡
« Last post by Blind For Samuil on March 26, 2024, 12:02:33 pm »
What a pity your GUID and ip are none of my business
« Last post by Blind For Samuil on March 26, 2024, 12:00:54 pm »
As I said, then don't blame it on me, if I use cheating, even if I'm an egotistical person, I'll video it and throw it myself, others don't bind me, but I'm not like that and I don't use it.
« Last post by [23rd] Chaizard on March 26, 2024, 12:00:16 pm »
Nevermind . if you have a prolem write to me

Discord:samuil39

You stabbed us in the back and also wemans mode is not cheating You can use your little brains and look at it I did not patronize anyone in this realm, let's not talk here who has nothing to do with the event, as I said, if you have a problem, write to me.

Stabbed us in the back? We never been friends or anything like that with 63rd. We been exposed to toxicity, ddos and doxxing for months because of you guys and you were included with pretty much everything. I wasn't even going to make this thread but you 63rd Ddosed Friday event and ruined 200 people's fun, what else? You and Cezzar doxxed one of 23rd members by sharing his full name on a public discord, message was deleted shortly after because I requested Cezzar to do so. What happened afterwards? You doxxed a another player by sharing their IP.

You also said you would share my GUID and IP on the forums just yesterday after I made the thread, feel free to threaten me but you got what you deserved. Please stay away from the community and so people can keep enjoying the game without thinking about 16 yo kid doing these stuff
« Last post by Blind For Samuil on March 26, 2024, 11:58:16 am »
riot when did you see me in lb yes you are talking I have never used cheats
« Last post by Ri0T on March 26, 2024, 11:57:09 am »
63rd using all sorts of cheats + autoblock and still making my pockets heavier is crazy
« Last post by Blind For Samuil on March 26, 2024, 11:55:41 am »
tommy, if you have a face, come talk to me.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10