Author Topic: Ban Request for 91st_Col_James Stewart  (Read 3561 times)

Offline Macky

• Private
  • High Priest dedicated to Sun - Praise be to Sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Macky
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Request for 91st_Col_James Stewart
« on: November 25, 2012, 11:24:50 pm »
Server: EU1
Offenders name: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
Offence: I was putting out a recruitment message on EU1 to which the offender added to the end of said message "If you want to join a dying regiment" This was directed at the recruitment message I put out and I (and the 15e as a whole) deemed it offensive and detrimental to how the community views us.
Time and Date: ~21:00 GMT 25/11/2012 (Not 100% on time but the map was Strangefields if that helps)

Unfortunately I did not get any screenshots of the offence in question but 1 other 15e member were present on the server at the time and can confirm this.

Thank you for your consideration.
Drink until the drink's gone...then keep drinking.

Ex 15e, like a boss.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
Re: Ban Request for 91st_Col_James Stewart
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 11:44:06 pm »
Altough i understand your point of view i dont think this is worth a ban...

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 11:45:11 pm »
unacceptable and out of order. Shouldn't be done and to be fair i expect better from you tav.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 11:54:46 pm »
I was on earlier and saw words flying form all regiments in regard to the large amount of 91st on the server. These were often inappropriate and unhelpful. These came from both ends of the spectrum.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 11:59:18 pm »
I was there near the end, prolly after it had taken place. I believe there were still admins on at that time however with the server in overload and with so many new players with regiments fight each other to get them, it would not have been easy to admin. A ban request seems a bit strong. You should have taken to PM'n a community admin.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 12:03:21 am »
I was there near the end, prolly after it had taken place. I believe there were still admins on at that time however with the server in overload and with so many new players with regiments fight each other to get them, it would not have been easy to admin. A ban request seems a bit strong. You should have taken to PM'n a community admin.

This

Offline Macky

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 12:10:21 am »
As a regimental leader (especially one the size of the 91st) should have more sense than to make these comments though.

Ex 15e, like a boss.

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 12:23:20 am »
Pretty sad state of affairs when regimental leaders are doing that. However it doesn't seem like a log ban worthy offence. The embarrassment of the community seeing such behaviour should be enough.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 12:40:53 am »
Did you forget to mention when you said, "Don't join the 91st" and then proceeded to say I'd rather join any other regiment other than the 91st. Pathetic and no Gragnok why would I be embarrassed for saying that taking into account all the grief we receive from the 15e most notably Macky.

Offline Macky

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 12:47:41 am »
I'm not turning this ban request into a direct argument Tav, if you have a problem with me please direct your views and opinions to me via steam or a PM.

Ex 15e, like a boss.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 12:49:50 am »
Well surely if you want me banned on these grounds you ought to post a ban request for yourself too.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 12:52:38 am »
There is nothing in this. I was present and what I saw was more like antagonism towards Tavington than anything else. Tav's quotes and also seeing someone called 'Nobody', who I suspect was a 15e member, trying to provoke a response from him would put the accusers in the same boat as Tav.

None of the chatter is even worth mentioning though to be honest and people should not be so quick to judge, if judge at all on the matter. This isn't even regiment politics, not that admins should get involved in regiment politics anyway, just a few remarks that are being read into too much. Just a load of conjecture in here.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:56:04 am by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Macky

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 12:56:32 am »
There is nothing in this. I was present and I saw what was more antagonism towards Tavington than anything else, as Tav has quoted and also from my own perspective, seeing someone called 'Nobody', who I suspect was a 15e member, trying to provoke a response from him.

None of the chatter is even worth mentioning though to be honest and people should not be so quick to judge, if judge at all on the matter. This isn't even regiment politics, not that admins should get involved in regiment politics anyway, just a few remarks that are being read into too much.
I was not antagonising Tav at all until I was provoked, his comment was unwarranted and frankly disrespectful. As for "Nobody" I have no clue who that was, there were only 2 15e members on the server at the time, HoneyCreeper and myself.

Ex 15e, like a boss.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 01:01:02 am »
Considering you made the comments first which the logs will show it will prove that you were looking for a reaction from me.

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 01:10:44 am »
Lets just leave it to someone with authority, it probably wont go down as a ban but people need to stop arguing over regiments and stuff. Everyone should be friends. Feel free to post your sides of the story below, make it easy for someone to make a decision.