Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 8th Season  (Read 59141 times)

Offline Spoons

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_Spoons
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 8th Season +++SIGNUPS ARE NOT OPEN YET+++ Scammed
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 03:11:07 pm »
Relegation was suspended over the past few years. 63e being a prime-example. Bit draconian for the rule to be implemented this year.

Seeing the 33rd don't want league one. Saints and the 59th & Nr4 can join league one and 59th maintain their spot. I have not seen consensus on this forums for a return to relegation rules - especially considering hardly any of these regiments currently were around two/three years ago. When the policy was abolished. Saints are a wonderful but small regiment. We beat them not too long ago and would have a fair fight with them.

Yet as we mentioned, 33rd don't want league one, so all us will be able to participate.

Anyways. Best left to us and Brot.

Who said we don 't want to play league one this season? I don't remember saying this ^^

Offline Besha

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Major_Besha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 03:45:49 pm »
Seeing the 33rd don't want league one. Saints and the 59th & Nr4 can join league one and 59th maintain their spot. I have not seen consensus on this forums for a return to relegation rules - especially considering hardly any of these regiments currently were around two/three years ago. When the policy was abolished. Saints are a wonderful but small regiment. We beat them not too long ago and would have a fair fight with them.

Saints is not what I'd call small regiment. We can get up to 30-35 people on 1v1 or any other NW event. There're not many regiments which can get same numbers. Anyway, decisions about our battle vs 59th and others demotions\promotions to 1st&2nd league that's Brot prerogative. All I can say is that Saints ready for whatever decision including match against 59th for promotion.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 04:14:33 pm »
Relegation was suspended over the past few years. 63e being a prime-example. Bit draconian for the rule to be implemented this year.

Yet as we mentioned, 33rd don't want league one, so all us will be able to participate.

Anyways. Best left to us and Brot.

Who said we don 't want to play league one this season? I don't remember saying this ^^
Kaide once again going for gold kek
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 04:40:43 pm »
Regiment: 74th
Steam: Skittykiller
Numbers: 15-25
Will I follow Rules: Yep
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:35:40 am by Skittykiller »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 06:37:43 pm »

Saints is not what I'd call small regiment. We can get up to 30-35 people on 1v1 or any other NW event. There're not many regiments which can get same numbers. Anyway, decisions about our battle vs 59th and others demotions\promotions to 1st&2nd league that's Brot prerogative. All I can say is that Saints ready for whatever decision including match against 59th for promotion.

I have to agree on that saying that the saints with 30 men attendance is small is just funny haha :)
We had a 1v1 not so long ago and both teams brought 30ish people and the match was very enjoyable.

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 07:00:02 pm »

I have to agree on that saying that the saints with 30 men attendance is small is just funny haha :)
We had a 1v1 not so long ago and both teams brought 30ish people and the match was very enjoyable.

No idea why you post here Pieter.  Evident to all but you that you're banned from NWL. Once Brot makes a decision he never reneges. (No matter how much you put tongue to arse).

Spoiler

[close]

Only going off my own admin experiences of last season. It will be a good fight. Take further details via steam.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:04:59 pm by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 07:08:53 pm »
I think you make the mistake of assuming that just because 2 regiments disbanded like someone does every other season under Bever's rule it will be the same in sense that nobody will be relegated.

The way Brot is doing it now, where if somebody disbands they get banned from NWL and there is still atleast 1 relegation make the league system much better. Regardless if someone disbanded you still placed bottom anyway.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 07:11:29 pm »
I think you make the mistake of assuming that just because 2 regiments disbanded like someone does every other season under Bever's rule it will be the same in sense that nobody will be relegated.

The way Brot is doing it now, where if somebody disbands they get banned from NWL and there is still atleast 1 relegation make the league system much better. Regardless if someone disbanded you still placed bottom anyway.

33rd over the past few years have wanted to remain in 2nd league - I assumed they would of continued this.

Did any regiments of the past two years get 'demoted'? Alot of regiments disbanded two NWLs ago to be re-admitted last year.

Not to mention the historical dubious behavior of regiments like the 91st getting railroaded back in.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 07:14:42 pm »
"No idea why you post here Pieter.  Evident to all but you that you're banned from NWL. Once Brot makes a decision he never reneges. (No matter how much you put tongue to arse)."

Prepare to be suprised kiddo  8)

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 07:16:18 pm »
"No idea why you post here Pieter.  Evident to all but you that you're banned from NWL. Once Brot makes a decision he never reneges. (No matter how much you put tongue to arse)."

Prepare to be suprised kiddo  8)

I'll eat my Manchester United shirt and record it if Brot lets you in.

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 07:19:31 pm »
You can eat it, because this time he actually gets a chance. But if he fucks up, he won't be able to participate in the next big thing i'm planning. I'm only 80% asshole y'know

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2016, 07:20:23 pm »
That video should be good. Get eating that shirt. :P

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2016, 07:20:42 pm »
You can eat it, because this time he actually gets a chance. But if he fucks up, he won't be able to participate in the next big thing i'm planning. I'm only 80% asshole y'know

Fuck the Gods. Das Brot comes to reason. Pieter you did the impossible - you sucked enough cock that you hooked Das and turned him gay.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:23:14 pm by StrandThe_Selmy »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2016, 07:22:45 pm »

Fuck the Gods. Das Brot comes to reason. Pieter you did the impossible - you sucked enough cock that you hooked Das to it.

*Steamsalty*

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2016, 07:28:21 pm »
Thanks to Pieter we now have 3 French 80 slot servers,  1 French and 1-2 German more would be nice if anyone else is willing to donate.

You are welcome :)

Reason on your acceptance is clear.