Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 41737 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2018, 06:07:18 pm »
5. If found that you have switched nation (including being kicked from a nation etc) or play for another nation, the participant will be PERMANENTLY banned from NWWC 2018
6. If teams found to be possessing players not legitimate of playing for that nation, the team will suffer an immediate loss for that match, and a -2 start for all following matches.

Would highly advise, you are 100% sure you are eligible when signing up, and that captains, are 100% sure who they are letting into their team

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2018, 09:04:43 pm »
Honestly I don't agree with even letting them sign up. Last season was the only time one of their teams bothered to finish?
Sorry to necro this comment but team Canada has played all of its matches in the past three seasons. Not sure how many drugs you’re on but there has never been a season where Team Canada failed to play a match, even with our disadvantages

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2018, 10:15:35 am »
Honestly I don't agree with even letting them sign up. Last season was the only time one of their teams bothered to finish?
Sorry to necro this comment but team Canada has played all of its matches in the past three seasons. Not sure how many drugs you’re on but there has never been a season where Team Canada failed to play a match, even with our disadvantages
I think that was more directed to USA.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2018, 05:10:24 pm »
We'd have to ban half of this tournament if we were banning people we knew had cheated or knew about cheating at some point. I will talk to Stevens on it but I'd prefer to moderate the tournament this season and just have a tighter leash on it, so if we do catch any infringement in terms of members then pretty much say RIP to your captains and those players for every future NWWC if there are anymore.

REMINDER:

Well said. Me and Herishey will be talking about this topic in depth soon, along with several other topics including the following:
- Team Scotland
- Team Wales
- Team Ireland
- Team USA and Canada
- Ukraine Captaincy and Punishment
- Special Player Exceptions
- Merge Possibilities

I would like to remind all applicants, Captaincy will be decided on the 8th March. So if you wish to change your player application to a Captain application, or if you wish to sign up as captain, Please do it soon.

Captain Signups end 8th March (19:59GMT)  This is due to me and herishey will be deciding captains on the 8th March at 8GMT
Player Signups end 25th March (23:59GMT)  Players who have a valid reason for needing to sign up later, will be decided on myself and Herisheys Discretion.

Have any Questions? Message me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules/
                               Or Herishey: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spikecon1/

Due to the delicate subject of GB Captain, me and herishey will be deciding captains as fair as possible (using recommendations as an aid) and with the help of Cazasar and with opinions from Fwuffy. 

Thanks a lot.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2018, 09:30:32 pm »
- Team USA and Canada

You mean the possibility of a merge or whether we should be allowed to sign up at all? Because if its the second one I know a lot of insulted people who would gladly spam another EU thread.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2018, 09:35:27 pm »
- Team USA and Canada

You mean the possibility of a merge or whether we should be allowed to sign up at all? Because if its the second one I know a lot of insulted people who would gladly spam another EU thread.
I dont know why anyone would have an issue with you lads signing up
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2018, 10:53:36 pm »
- Team USA and Canada

I dont know why anyone would have an issue with you lads signing up
John Price  >:(  >:(

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2018, 12:09:04 am »
- Team USA and Canada

We have told you, multiple times. We have no problem with you signing up, this has been clear and has been told to many members and is posted all over the forum chat.  Its to do with the whole "10 rounds" thing.

Also nobody is keeping you here, spam which ever thread you like pal

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2018, 07:15:18 am »
I suggest Fungus being unbanned on fse.
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Tournesol

« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2018, 01:31:57 pm »
Wouldnt be best to make it 7v7 instead of 8v8 in order to help small nations ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2018, 02:10:33 pm »
I imagine the rules will be the same as the last time I hosted, it's 8v8 by default, if you can only field 7 then the opposing team has to drop to 7.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2018, 03:14:55 pm »
Ye, that's cool
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2018, 04:14:15 pm »
Wouldnt be best to make it 7v7 instead of 8v8 in order to help small nations ?

Like herishey said, if a nation can only field 7, then the other nation will drop. However if both nations have 8. 8 must be played.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2018, 04:59:44 pm »
- Team USA and Canada

We have told you, multiple times. We have no problem with you signing up, this has been clear and has been told to many members and is posted all over the forum chat.  Its to do with the whole "10 rounds" thing.

ok sorry :(

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2018, 05:05:28 pm »
- Team USA and Canada

ok sorry :(
theodIN mor lik theodOUT