Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42028 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2018, 09:53:47 am »
In terms of coalitions, again like Hercules and I have said a thousand times, this is a pointless discussion. We will decide on coalitions when captains are announced.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2018, 10:04:27 am »
Berkovic ? Did you ask to the Native Turkish guys ? On Native  , Turkey is one of the strongest nations, full of very good players. You should talk to them. I know Khefren, a super good infantry and a nice guy.
We actually got some guys from native. But in our last gf 1 of them showed not so good performance. For my first impression, people from native need some time to get into NW. But anyway native competetive scene is more complicated then our and i doubt there is any interest for them to play for any NC team in nw.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Tournesol

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2018, 10:30:32 am »
Berkovic ? Did you ask to the Native Turkish guys ? On Native  , Turkey is one of the strongest nations, full of very good players. You should talk to them. I know Khefren, a super good infantry and a nice guy.
We actually got some guys from native. But in our last gf 1 of them showed not so good performance. For my first impression, people from native need some time to get into NW. But anyway native competetive scene is more complicated then our and i doubt there is any interest for them to play for any NC team in nw.

The gameplay is indeed very different, and a really good player on Native doesn't mean really good on NW aswell. But at least they have the basics, blocking, awareness, teamplay etc.

As for their interest into the NW competitive scene, I think that's subjective. Some of them could think " even if I don't like NW gameplay, The nation comes first so i'll help them "
That's actually the case for Norway.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2018, 01:44:49 pm »
The Turkish community for NW is probably the biggest language speaking community there is. Theres at least 4 regiments that all bring 30+. Only 3 English speaking ones still bring that amount.

You guys confuse not being able to field a team, to being able to field one with good players.

still doesnt change the point that Slovakia can also bring enough to field a team.  they just cant field a team with good players same for TR :^)

Did you read my post?

@folkas searching players on native is pointless as even in native Slovaks CANNOT make a team.

Team czsk been a thing since what, 2012? Last 2 or 3 years we had INSANE amount of 3 Slovaks in our team! Yeah, that many were actually interested. Now we got 2 more.
I'd understand disallowing mergers for 5v5 NC.

Now, don't come to me with your usual "Rus+Ukr was a thing too but they split us". You retards have much bigger community than we do so stop bullshiting me right now, pls.  :)

Any other irrelevant Russian trash, salty from last year, who's gonna throw pointless arguments at me?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2018, 02:22:26 pm »
The Turkish community for NW is probably the biggest language speaking community there is. Theres at least 4 regiments that all bring 30+. Only 3 English speaking ones still bring that amount.

You guys confuse not being able to field a team, to being able to field one with good players.

still doesnt change the point that Slovakia can also bring enough to field a team.  they just cant field a team with good players same for TR :^)

Did you read my post?

@folkas searching players on native is pointless as even in native Slovaks CANNOT make a team.

Team czsk been a thing since what, 2012? Last 2 or 3 years we had INSANE amount of 3 Slovaks in our team! Yeah, that many were actually interested. Now we got 2 more.

Now, don't come to me with your usual "Rus+Ukr was a thing too but they split us". You retards have much bigger community than we do so stop bullshiting me right now, pls.  :)

Any other irrelevant Russian trash, salty from last year, who's gonna throw pointless arguments at me?
Go check our arguments 2 years ago. Completly same irrelevant shit as yours.

In native Ukraine hasn't got a team and played with Russia (omg how could they? bigger community, 200 mil, blablabla...)
Native NC is actual realy intesting thing: even Georgia had a team, dont think that they have a bigger community :)

Why should anyone be salty from last year? I was salty only 2 years ago, cause we trained for a year as a NC-team but weren't allowed. Shitposting on forums is just fun.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2018, 02:44:41 pm »

Did you read my post?

Go check our arguments 2 years ago. Completly same irrelevant shit as yours.

In native Ukraine hasn't got a team and played with Russia (omg how could they? bigger community, 200 mil, blablabla...)
Native NC is actual realy intesting thing: even Georgia had a team, dont think that they have a bigger community :)

Why should anyone be salty from last year? I was salty only 2 years ago, cause we trained for a year as a NC-team but weren't allowed. Shitposting on forums is just fun.

So it was 2 years ago all your dreams were shattered. Well, even if they fuck my fellow slovaks over, we still achieved something the last two tournaments, unlike you.  ;D

Shitposting on forums is just fun.

+1
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2018, 02:55:53 pm »
So it was 2 years ago all your dreams were shattered. Well, even if they fuck my fellow slovaks over, we still achieved something the last two tournaments, unlike you.  ;D
Russian got something: 3rd place on mini NWWC :) But after this, half of CCCP team flamed from another 3rd place and quit game :(

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2018, 03:10:25 pm »
Its about nations tho not skill level if your nations players are shit it shouldn't matter, you should play as your nation not which nation can I merge into to make a better team, I offered 2 of my regimental members for team Slovakia so you would have at least 9 and them 2 are pretty decent actually.

but wasn't we told to stop this discussion on page 3 kek
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 03:14:16 pm by Hursty »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2018, 03:39:41 pm »
Its about nations tho not skill level if your nations players are shit it shouldn't matter, you should play as your nation not which nation can I merge into to make a better team, I offered 2 of my regimental members for team Slovakia so you would have at least 9 and them 2 are pretty decent actually.

5+2 = 9 quick maths

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2018, 03:53:17 pm »

The gameplay is indeed very different, and a really good player on Native doesn't mean really good on NW aswell. But at least they have the basics, blocking, awareness, teamplay etc.

As for their interest into the NW competitive scene, I think that's subjective. Some of them could think " even if I don't like NW gameplay, The nation comes first so i'll help them "
That's actually the case for Norway.

Im actually native originated player , I started the game playing Native then found out about MM Russia then NW . So I've called multiple players to play for team Turkey in NW such as ; Pendragon , Toi , MeteKhan I couldnt get more now these players dont want to attend due to lack of interest in NW and game overall . Even back then I had many troubles getting them into matches/trainings . They were okay compared to NW skill back then but without a practice with team (training matches etc.) Its hard to compose a teamplay with those guys playing in . As they arent familiar with groupfighting logic , native battles includes teamplay yes but different kind of one . The reason I havent signed up for this event yet Im still considering should I attend to this one or not as Im kinda hopeless of trying each year without a competitive team . No offence to Turkish NW scene but thats the truth for our community . We do not have that competitivenes and drive like other countries do (France , UK etc.) as our scene is unfamiliar with EU and sorta isolated within . Aside few turks that are playing in EU regiments we dont have that much of a competitive good players , I'd like to represent my country with captainship once more but as Im now working full-time it looks like a far from reality for this event sadly .

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2018, 04:04:41 pm »

5+2 = 9 quick maths
Before I got banned from 66th ts, I seen 7 there on that day so yes I'm talking from my point of view :P

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2018, 04:51:15 pm »

5+2 = 9 quick maths
Before I got banned from 66th ts, I seen 7 there on that day so yes I'm talking from my point of view :P

classical been somewhere, seen something :p

You know, not only active NW players use that ts, but I suppose it might be quite hard to realise, yeah.

Besides, you are neither a cpt nor a player in this tournament, stay out of the cool boys talk.  ;)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2018, 05:02:05 pm »

5+2 = 9 quick maths

You know, not only active NW players use that ts, but I suppose it might be quite hard to realise, yeah.

Besides, you are neither a cpt nor a player in this tournament, stay out of the cool boys talk.  ;)
Neither are you friend! :)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2018, 05:03:58 pm »

5+2 = 9 quick maths

Neither are you friend! :)

Spoiler
[close]

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2018, 05:33:27 pm »
Ahahahahah, Kore your national team is fckng lucky, we won every training match against u, if u played against France or GB u suck, stfu