Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42046 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2018, 05:44:51 pm »
- Team USA and Canada

You mean the possibility of a merge or whether we should be allowed to sign up at all? Because if its the second one I know a lot of insulted people who would gladly spam another EU thread.

We have told you, multiple times. We have no problem with you signing up, this has been clear and has been told to many members and is posted all over the forum chat.  Its to do with the whole "10 rounds" thing.

Also nobody is keeping you here, spam which ever thread you like pal
ok sorry :(
theodIN mor lik theodOUT
If you keep talking about theo you will catch these hands!!!

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2018, 05:46:05 pm »
- Team USA and Canada

You mean the possibility of a merge or whether we should be allowed to sign up at all? Because if its the second one I know a lot of insulted people who would gladly spam another EU thread.

We have told you, multiple times. We have no problem with you signing up, this has been clear and has been told to many members and is posted all over the forum chat.  Its to do with the whole "10 rounds" thing.

Also nobody is keeping you here, spam which ever thread you like pal
ok sorry :(
theodIN mor lik theodOUT
If you keep talking about theo you will catch these hands!!!
[close]

WOAH WOAH, save it for the Cup lads ;)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2018, 05:47:30 pm »
Team Canada vs Team USA needs to happen

I could never work with no yanks in NWWC

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2018, 05:51:48 pm »

Haha, Something i might allow, is for when Canada vs USA, you may play on a neutral server, providing all rules are met, in terms of Maps, Referee, Casters etc :)

We shall see

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2018, 05:54:08 pm »

Haha, Something i might allow, is for when Canada vs USA, you may play on a neutral server, providing all rules are met, in terms of Maps, Referee, Casters etc :)

We shall see

Wouldn't make sense for us to play on a European server now would it!!  ;)

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2018, 05:55:16 pm »

We shall see

Agreed.  Discussion about the whole 10 rounds vs EU teams will take place tomorrow, Just don't get hopes up please

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2018, 05:56:12 pm »

We shall see

Agreed.  Discussion about the whole 10 rounds vs EU teams will take place tomorrow, Just don't get hopes up please

I mean I don't think anyone is expecting anything regarding that considering the past seasons and very unlikely attitudes have changed regarding that.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2018, 06:20:53 pm »
Meh, I have hope this year. NA vs EU gave them a lot of confidence

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2018, 06:32:08 pm »
I'd give them the oppurtunity to play it on fair server against Turkey let say . But 10 rounds in european server 10 rounds in NA server doesnt favor us at all , cuz many turks already have like 75-80+ ping to european servers only few that are lucky (that lives in Istanbul) has low pings . Wish NW was a competitive scene and we could do this on LAN .

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2018, 06:36:46 pm »
I'd give them the oppurtunity to play it on fair server against Turkey let say . But 10 rounds in european server 10 rounds in NA server doesnt favor us at all , cuz many turks already have like 75-80+ ping to european servers only few that are lucky (that lives in Istanbul) has low pings . Wish NW was a competitive scene and we could do this on LAN .
No then we'd have to see your face pft

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2018, 06:53:48 pm »
Reb is fucking ripped dude
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2018, 07:10:57 pm »

I'm pretty sure they're talking about countries like say Spain when they say 10 rounds on EU 10 on NA
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2018, 09:21:02 pm »

I'm pretty sure they're talking about countries like say Spain when they say 10 rounds on EU 10 on NA

Thats not how it works . Logically Spain and Portugal is close to US yes but they will probably get more pings than even some british people as their internet doesnt have that good of a connection worldwide .

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2018, 08:44:54 am »

Imo three countries are eligible for the 10 round rule: GB NL and FRA. Since were all west coast and generally have solid internet connections. But, you can forget about NL since were all against that 10 round shit. And I can't speak for the other two, but I'm 90% sure that FRA and GB wouldn't do it either.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 08:46:31 am by RikRekt »

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2018, 09:41:52 am »
What if every country would have an opportunity to play both “at home” on the server of it’s country and on the server of the opponent. This would be fair.