16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983030 times)

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #19 Pistols, Sentinels and Stormtroopers)
« Reply #1650 on: September 01, 2013, 04:55:16 pm »
So will HMGs (heavy machine guns) such as the Vickers gun have to have more than one person to operate them?

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #19 Pistols, Sentinels and Stormtroopers)
« Reply #1651 on: September 01, 2013, 04:59:25 pm »
Hmm, interesting, like, operator and loader, first carrying Machine Gun, and second - ammo. But what to do if someone of them is dead  :-\

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1652 on: September 01, 2013, 06:39:59 pm »
Hmm, interesting, like, operator and loader, first carrying Machine Gun, and second - ammo. But what to do if someone of them is dead  :-\

You would never run an HMG around under fire, thats literally suicide since you're a slow and big target. And if you're in cover there is little chance of either crewman dying from bullets and if its from a grenade or shell, both would die.

Either way, i think it's pretty simple to find people willing to man a machine gun if anyone died.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #1653 on: September 01, 2013, 11:35:50 pm »

If the loader dies have another guy pick up his ammo that he drops.  If the operator dies have someone take it.

You would never run an HMG around under fire, thats literally suicide since you're a slow and big target. And if you're in cover there is little chance of either crewman dying from bullets and if its from a grenade or shell, both would die.

Either way, i think it's pretty simple to find people willing to man a machine gun if anyone died.

I say it be like rockets so that it took a long time to move the thing and set it up while you could not fire while moving

Offline Colbac

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 24th[LtCol]_Colbac
« Reply #1654 on: September 02, 2013, 05:41:19 am »
Since the United States entered the war in 1917, but the troops only arrived during 1918, does that mean the United States will probably not become a planned faction?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 05:43:04 am by Colbac »

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #1655 on: September 02, 2013, 10:42:21 am »
Since the United States entered the war in 1917, but the troops only arrived during 1918, does that mean the United States will probably not become a planned faction?

That's most probably true. No U.S.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #1656 on: September 02, 2013, 07:06:05 pm »
That's a shame. I think having the Americans as a faction would be kind of neat.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: September 02, 2013, 07:27:29 pm »
Having the US would be pretty baller. We did swag it up late war
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline masterborn12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1658 on: September 02, 2013, 07:30:45 pm »
please dont include USA this mod is about europe please let it stay so

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #1659 on: September 02, 2013, 07:33:18 pm »
please dont include USA this mod is about europe please let it stay so

It's about World War I, not Europe.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #1660 on: September 02, 2013, 07:35:26 pm »
Sorry for taking so long on the update. I'm creating a video which, of course, takes a long time to upload.

Early Christmas Truce.  ;D

It's outside of our time frame. But we aren't against expanding the mod's time frame in the far future. So it's possible.

Offline masterborn12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1661 on: September 02, 2013, 07:36:05 pm »
yea thats true but in 1916 the only continents that partipicated was Europe and asia

Asia = ottoman empire

Usa werent in europe until 1917

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #1662 on: September 02, 2013, 08:03:10 pm »
Sorry for taking so long on the update. I'm creating a video which, of course, takes a long time to upload.

Early Christmas Truce.  ;D

It's outside of our time frame. But we aren't against expanding the mod's time frame in the far future. So it's possible.

Awesome! Release Mod!  ;) Gimme Gimme Gimme!

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
« Reply #1663 on: September 02, 2013, 08:20:41 pm »
Besides, not much point in having the U.S, seeing as they had very similar uniforms to the U.K.
Damn Yanks stealing our helmets...

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #1664 on: September 02, 2013, 08:23:25 pm »
Besides, not much point in having the U.S, seeing as they had very similar uniforms to the U.K.

Could just add a US regiment or two into the UK. There was such standardization in the Commonwealth Army it would be the same units all over. Adding one or two American regiments wouldn't be that bad of an idea. People who want to play as Americans can, and on top of that, America will have a small feature in the mod. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if America is in the mod or not, however it's just a suggestion to appease a larger base of this community. Add America = Huge NA community interest = Huge NA events = Larger mod popularity = bigger community...

If I didn't make myself clear, that North American community rivals the European community in size. We're talking about tens of thousands of players here in the States, probably far more.