Author Topic: The Football thread!  (Read 105965 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Football thread!
« Reply #1905 on: October 15, 2014, 07:16:04 pm »
Ronaldo with the 95th Minute goal vs Denamrk :)

And Real Madrid looking to possibly get Petr Cech in January to replace Casillas.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1906 on: October 15, 2014, 07:29:52 pm »
The US tied Honduras yesterday. Fuck me... after leading for 86' we let one in.... faakkkk

So many late goals this week...

Germany 1-1 Ireland  91st minute

Portugal 1-0 Denmark 93rd minute

the usa v honduras match

Sweden 4 - 1 France 91st minute (for U-21 Euro qualifiers Sweden needed to get a 3 goal difference to get to the finals)

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #1907 on: October 15, 2014, 08:23:43 pm »

And Real Madrid looking to possibly get Petr Cech in January to replace Casillas.

Replace a 33y/o with a 32y/o? #MadridLogic

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 15, 2014, 08:32:39 pm »

Replace a 33y/o with a 32y/o? #MadridLogic

As if they care, they have money and Cech can still play ath the top for atleast another 5 years if not 10.

Spoiled brats getting new toys instead of cleaning up the old ones.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 15, 2014, 08:44:23 pm »
How do you know he can perform? He hasn't played this season. Could'ave knocked him right off his form.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 15, 2014, 09:02:22 pm »
How do you know he can perform? He hasn't played this season. Could'ave knocked him right off his form.

He has played, he played in the capital cup (i think?) and 70 minutes of the london derby, as well as his time for the Czech team who are sitting top of the group. Didn't do anything terrible there so i'm gonna assume he hasn't lost the goalkeeping ability he has had the past 10 years.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 15, 2014, 09:38:58 pm »
Well surely if we're just assuming players keep their ability then why would you need to replace Casillas anyway? He's always been a top class keeper and one dodgy bit of form doesn't warrant being replaced.

Anyway news is De Gea will replace him anyway and not Cech.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 15, 2014, 09:48:38 pm »
Well surely if we're just assuming players keep their ability then why would you need to replace Casillas anyway? He's always been a top class keeper and one dodgy bit of form doesn't warrant being replaced.

I'm not saying they should drop Casillas, he's still the best goalkeeper in La Liga. I'm saying that Cech still has a good 5-10 years of top level football in him.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1913 on: October 15, 2014, 09:52:01 pm »

I'm not saying they should drop Casillas, he's still the best goalkeeper in La Liga. I'm saying that Cech still has a good 3-4 years of top level football in him.

fixed
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 15, 2014, 10:09:31 pm »

I'm not saying they should drop Casillas, he's still the best goalkeeper in La Liga. I'm saying that Cech still has a good 3-4 years of top level football in him.

fixed

Oh come on, he's only 32. Look at Gigi Buffon, he's 37 and still the number 1 for Juve and Italy.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1915 on: October 15, 2014, 10:21:14 pm »

fixed

Oh come on, he's only 32. Look at Gigi Buffon, he's 37 and still the number 1 for Juve and Italy.
There's a big difference between Buffon and Cech, Buffon is legendary, while Cech would rather play drums in his band than contest with young Courtois for a starting position.

jk jk
but still Buffon is super human 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 15, 2014, 11:09:08 pm »
Howard is old as balls too. But you can see it. Everton would replace him if they had money.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #1917 on: October 15, 2014, 11:50:52 pm »
Thoughts on Suarez getting the golden boot

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #1918 on: October 17, 2014, 07:52:56 pm »
Pursuant to the new forum policy against 100+ page threads, this thread needs to be locked. You're more than welcome to create Version 2 of the thread and continue the discussion.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?