Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (5v5) {Season 2 Thread}{Champions: Hellraisers}  (Read 57085 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}
« Reply #270 on: August 13, 2019, 04:32:01 am »
Alright alright when can tookey get picked as the greatest value pick in NW history

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: August 13, 2019, 04:36:57 am »
Alright alright when can tookey get picked as the greatest value pick in NW history

You can join the Minutemen practice squad.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2019, 04:37:49 am »

You can join the Minutemen practice squad.

“Practice squad” fart don’t make me join a team just to fuck you up

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2019, 04:56:25 am »
When the captains boycott you for "being toxic uncontrollable person." Then when you ask them for a occasion they either refer to a groupfight which was merc plagued teamspeak with everyone being toxic or some time I got angry at someone for yelling at me. My head  ???. P.S. if im so toxic please refer to a legit competition in which I was deliberately throwing on purpose or being disrespectful to my teammates. Im genuinely trying to remember a time I was like this cause I cant.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #274 on: August 13, 2019, 04:59:49 am »
When the captains boycott you for "being toxic uncontrollable person." Then when you ask them for a occasion they either refer to a groupfight which was merc plagued teamspeak with everyone being toxic or some time I got angry at someone for yelling at me. My head  ???. P.S. if im so toxic please refer to a legit competition in which I was deliberately throwing on purpose or being disrespectful to my teammates. Im genuinely trying to remember a time I was like this cause I cant.
mad cuz bad

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #275 on: August 13, 2019, 05:00:01 am »
mad cuz bad

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
« Reply #276 on: August 13, 2019, 05:00:56 am »
NWDL PRESEASON BETTING ODDS

Minutemen: +275
Hellraisers: +300
Comets: +350
Aces: +350
Kingsmen: +500
Phantoms: +1000

EARLY BREAKDOWN

Minutemen
Spoiler
The Minutemen are the early favorites in this league and for good reason. Their first two picks, Maniac and Rafael, are two of the most elite group fighters in the game. Their chemistry from their time in the 6te is an added bonus. The captain of the Minutemen, Fireboy, is also an elite level groupfighter. Pinoy and Fart are two picks with great value. If active they are two players that can compete at the highest level. Their depth can be called into question though, due to James’ unstable ping and Glenn’s focus on his full time YouTube career.
[close]

Hellraisers
Spoiler
The Hellraisers are an intriguing team. Their captain, Yoloswag, is a renown troll that has elite chambering skill. Their star player will be MATT. The former GOAT of the last few months of NW will look to get back to his dominating ways. These players coupled with Sleek, an elite blocker, and Armada, an always reliable player, could be deadly. Even with all these talented players, the X-Factor of the Hellraisers will be Pedro. His style of play will disrupt opposing teams and possibly even his own. Pedro’s success will likely determine his teams success.
[close]

Comets
Spoiler
The Comets are the most well rounded team in the league. If Sanders and Anthony become active and dedicated to the league, this will surely be the team to beat. The pick of Jaax at #2 may have surprised some, but similar to Pedro on the Hellraisers, Jaax will be the determining factor here. When Jaax is hot he is better than any player in the game. Godfreid and Risk continue their romantic endeavor on a new platform and in a new league.
[close]

Aces
Spoiler
The Aces are the former champions looking to repeat their success of last season. Cwater gets a steal yet again with his pick of Runepkyz. The combo of Rune and Cwater should give opponents nightmares. This is another deep team, with good talent. The team will have plenty of options for different lineups. They have good aggressive players on the bench like Camden and Squirts. These players are the type of subs you want to help change the pace of a match. Piktonss and Horse will likely create plenty of pick opportunities with their face hugging.
[close]

Kingsmen
Spoiler
The Kingsmen, or should I say the LG, will definitely have the highest level of chemistry to start this league. Chemistry is going to be key to getting a fast start in this league. If the Kingsmen start hot don’t be surprised. If not, they have the genius GM himself in Waste. He will figure out a way for this team to make it deep into the league. He always does.
[close]

Phantoms
Spoiler
The Phantoms are a team that just seems like a ticking time bomb. What an interesting mix of personalities. Nappy left a lot of people scratching their heads after his selection of Red Viper in the second round. But you can be sure he has a plan in place. Jeff might have been a great steal for this team. Jeff aka Risk Jr. has been doing very well in group fights with the LG recently. There could be another potential steal of the draft here on this team in Nickcole. It will be interesting to see how Yoshie gets along with his teammates. Oatmeal and Nick will surely get under Yoshie’s skin at one point or another. If this team gets off to a rough start in this league, it will be disastrous.
[close]
yikes

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 13, 2019, 05:02:14 am »
mad cuz bad

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 13, 2019, 05:05:05 am »
Cytiuz isn’t that bad idk why people hate like that. When he’s on a team he’s active and tries. Sure he can be a troll sometimes but from what I’ve seen when it’s a legit league he is all business.

Also Chantakey if you don’t want an opportunity to come to scrims with us and play then that’s fine.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 13, 2019, 05:10:30 am »
Shhhhhh I’m the only important free agent here

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #280 on: August 13, 2019, 05:23:00 am »
I'd like to thank the Comets organization and management for giving me the opportunity to play the game I love. I'm excited to suit up for the Comets and help bring the organization an NWDL championship. I'm ready to prove my worth. Let's get this fucking bread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #281 on: August 13, 2019, 05:24:57 am »
Let’s go Atomic!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 13, 2019, 05:28:17 am »
I'd like to thank the Comets organization and management for giving me the opportunity to play the game I love. I'm excited to suit up for the Comets and help bring the organization an NWDL championship. I'm ready to prove my worth. Let's get this fucking bread.

You forgot to thank Jesus

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 13, 2019, 05:31:40 am »

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 13, 2019, 05:32:05 am »
Cytiuz isn’t that bad idk why people hate like that. When he’s on a team he’s active and tries. Sure he can be a troll sometimes but from what I’ve seen when it’s a legit league he is all business.

Also Chantakey if you don’t want an opportunity to come to scrims with us and play then that’s fine.
Its specific individuals that I won't disclose yet. Im fairly suprised that I was boycotted, I really haven't tried to take advantage, cheat, disrespect other regiments(unless disrespected first). I don't like to be a cocky person on my ability however, I find it highly unlikely that their are many players that im way more experienced with who made it over me because they were more skilled. I have never thrown a tournament, or been toxic in a tournament. I still don't know what it is that I did. People say it was because im toxic im groupfights, however, if you try to bring up any occasion I was toxic you can see that the entire groupfight was based that way. It was never been who started toxicity in most situations, and I find their are even more toxic players then me in groupfights. I also don't like moraine, however, in a sense he deserves to play and should have been accounted for.  I appreciate what you said Fartknocker, as its the first person who was willing to openly defend me that.