Author Topic: Groupfighting Server  (Read 199989 times)

JackieChan

Re: Groupfighting Server
« Reply #1215 on: June 30, 2013, 09:41:58 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: RA_Preobraz_LG_Lirp_Efr \ RA_Preobraz_LG_Lirp_Unt
Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting Server
What was happening when you got banned: I from where know that?!
Time and date:I don't remember, long ago...
Time zone:UTC+4
User Identification Number: what is it?
Not sure if it was you, but a few of your members were continuously speaking Russian and trolling and when I told them to stop and slayed a few, some started insulting me as a Nazi and left the server before I could ban them. They were logbanned afterwards. As I said I am not sure if it was you. Was still back in 2012, but quite a few RA members were banned. That might be the reason.

Why it is impossible to write in Russian? After all the majority of participants of Red Alliance of from Russia also don't understand English language including me. Why we can't переписоваться with each other in Russian, only in English language is a discrimination! No wonder that you called the nazi (Russophobia).
I do not have any sort of Xenophobia. The fact you call a German player a Nazi shows you do.

It is a rule and an admin has to make sure the rules are kept. The admins don't make the rules, so insulting the admins for rules you dislike also doesn't make sense and is breaking yet another rule.

Now concerning the rule. It is there because writing in cyrilic allows only those who can read cyrilic to understand what you are saying. I doubt that is the only reason, since other languages such as German are also not allowed to be spoken normally. English is the global language and thus it is supposed to be spoken on an international server. If you want to talk to your Russian friends use teamchat or steam or any other device, but not the global chat.

Offline Лирп

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 01, 2013, 04:52:32 am »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: RA_Preobraz_LG_Lirp_Efr \ RA_Preobraz_LG_Lirp_Unt
Not sure if it was you, but a few of your members were continuously speaking Russian and trolling and when I told them to stop and slayed a few, some started insulting me as a Nazi and left the server before I could ban them. They were logbanned afterwards. As I said I am not sure if it was you. Was still back in 2012, but quite a few RA members were banned. That might be the reason.

Why it is impossible to write in Russian? After all the majority of participants of Red Alliance of from Russia also don't understand English language including me. Why we can't переписоваться with each other in Russian, only in English language is a discrimination! No wonder that you called the nazi (Russophobia).
I do not have any sort of Xenophobia. The fact you call a German player a Nazi shows you do.

It is a rule and an admin has to make sure the rules are kept. The admins don't make the rules, so insulting the admins for rules you dislike also doesn't make sense and is breaking yet another rule.

Now concerning the rule. It is there because writing in cyrilic allows only those who can read cyrilic to understand what you are saying. I doubt that is the only reason, since other languages such as German are also not allowed to be spoken normally. English is the global language and thus it is supposed to be spoken on an international server. If you want to talk to your Russian friends use teamchat or steam or any other device, but not the global chat.

All right. If your rules don't allow to speak on Russian on Groupfighting Server why then they allow to say freely in any language, on servers: Cavalerygroupfighting Server, NW official EU 1? After all there it is possible to write though on English, though in Russian though in German and even on Chinese, and for it anybody nigy doesn't ban on the whole eternity though these servers international.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1217 on: July 01, 2013, 05:08:50 am »
Unban Request;

All right. If your rules don't allow to speak on Russian on Groupfighting Server why then they allow to say freely in any language, on servers: Cavalerygroupfighting Server, NW official EU 1? After all there it is possible to write though on English, though in Russian though in German and even on Chinese, and for it anybody nigy doesn't ban on the whole eternity though these servers international.

Because the Groupfighting_Server is a private server, just as much as Cavalry_Groupfighting and NW_Official_EU1, they all have different rules and for this server, they want you to speak english.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1218 on: July 01, 2013, 08:44:29 am »
I'm back on the 7th July bitches  8)

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1219 on: July 01, 2013, 10:55:49 am »
I'm back on the 7th July bitches  8)

Melee_Groupfighting :-*

Offline Лирп

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 01, 2013, 05:37:32 pm »
Unban Request;

Because the Groupfighting_Server is a private server, just as much as Cavalry_Groupfighting and NW_Official_EU1, they all have different rules and for this server, they want you to speak english.

yes?  Apochema there ban nobody?

As though I know any left English and to me not to curtail game into scrap that each your sentence to translate припомощи an online translator which translates incorrectly and you неможите to understand sense of my words also as I can't understand sense of your words. On it I a little that I understand when the administrator writes me the prevention in English and after that the prevention me completely ban, and I don't know for as why me ban.

JackieChan

« Reply #1221 on: July 01, 2013, 06:43:22 pm »
I think I said this before already. This is so long ago that I do not remember who banned you and what for. The only incident I ever had with RA members, that made me ban 2-3 of them was that they were speaking Russian, I asked them to speak English repeatedly, one of them insulted me and I temp/perm banned him, don't remember and then the other guy/s insulted me too, by calling me a Nazi.

I understand that you do not speak English well, eventhough that is a language pretty much everyone learns in school but as I said before, rules are rules, the admins don't make these rules so insulting the admins for a ruleset they did not create is idiotic.
If you want to speak Russian with your friends do it via steam, teamchat or any other device but not the global chat of the Groupfighting_Server.

Those people I banned broke 3 rules: Speaking another language than English, ignoring the admin and finally insulting a person, in this case me the admin.

If you can't see that you might have done something wrong then I can't help you. If you want to play on this server stick to the rules, simple as and if you would like some rules changed, feel free to go to our Taleworlds thread and post a suggestion.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265621.0.html

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1222 on: July 01, 2013, 06:43:38 pm »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #1223 on: July 01, 2013, 10:01:51 pm »
Careful about the quote pyramids, gents.

Kielbasa!

Offline Лирп

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: July 02, 2013, 09:22:29 am »
I think I said this before already. This is so long ago that I do not remember who banned you and what for. The only incident I ever had with RA members, that made me ban 2-3 of them was that they were speaking Russian, I asked them to speak English repeatedly, one of them insulted me and I temp/perm banned him, don't remember and then the other guy/s insulted me too, by calling me a Nazi.

I understand that you do not speak English well, eventhough that is a language pretty much everyone learns in school but as I said before, rules are rules, the admins don't make these rules so insulting the admins for a ruleset they did not create is idiotic.
If you want to speak Russian with your friends do it via steam, teamchat or any other device but not the global chat of the Groupfighting_Server.

Those people I banned broke 3 rules: Speaking another language than English, ignoring the admin and finally insulting a person, in this case me the admin.

If you can't see that you might have done something wrong then I can't help you. If you want to play on this server stick to the rules, simple as and if you would like some rules changed, feel free to go to our Taleworlds thread and post a suggestion.

1 . I don't know whom you banned from the RA case in this occasion and I can't tell you anything.
2 . If to call the person the nazi that it isn't an insult. If you consider that to call the nazi of the person is an insult then to call him the democrat is too an insult. (you didn't offend, you were given the corresponding criticism or you incline to this ideology. )
3 . I understand that English language is a global language, but not all people can talk on it and аисать. For example: I at school studied the French language. I can understand still remarks in the French language, but not on the English. Because I at school chose from foreign languages French instead of English.
4  .  And if there is no contact the sky communicate but there is a wish to communicate (that person can wants Russian-speaking to register in a regiment and wants to ask my steam, but can't because it WILL BAN BECAUSE HE WILL WRITE ON RUSSIAN)
5 . If people ignore the administrator that they him ignore for any reasons one of the reasons can be: misunderstanding of English language on which the administrator writes.
6 . Me banned because I wrote in the general chat: Hi, how are you. Also didn't unban still.
To Razbanta please!

thanks.

JackieChan

« Reply #1225 on: July 02, 2013, 12:24:40 pm »

1 . I don't know whom you banned from the RA case in this occasion and I can't tell you anything.
2 . If to call the person the nazi that it isn't an insult. If you consider that to call the nazi of the person is an insult then to call him the democrat is too an insult. (you didn't offend, you were given the corresponding criticism or you incline to this ideology. )
3 . I understand that English language is a global language, but not all people can talk on it and аисать. For example: I at school studied the French language. I can understand still remarks in the French language, but not on the English. Because I at school chose from foreign languages French instead of English.
4  .  And if there is no contact the sky communicate but there is a wish to communicate (that person can wants Russian-speaking to register in a regiment and wants to ask my steam, but can't because it WILL BAN BECAUSE HE WILL WRITE ON RUSSIAN)
5 . If people ignore the administrator that they him ignore for any reasons one of the reasons can be: misunderstanding of English language on which the administrator writes.
6 . Me banned because I wrote in the general chat: Hi, how are you. Also didn't unban still.
To Razbanta please!

thanks.
1. As I said I don't know myself. ;)
2. Nazi is an insult unless you like what they stood for and not many do. A democrat on the other hand has a totally different background, not a negative one, so it isn't an insult. The person who called me that clearly meant it as an insult because he left the server right after in order not to get banned and I also took it as an insult both to me in person and to Germans in general. Germans aren't Nazis. Nazi-Germany has ceased to exist in 1945, stop stereotyping or showing racism like that. Corresponding criticism? How is calling someone a Nazi as an insult corresponding criticism? He could have said: Sorry, but I hardly speak English, could you make an exception just for now? or something like that.
3. Pretty much everyone learns English in school and another language next to that. You chose French over English and I guess English wasn't mandatory, still you too are able to say what you mean and be understood.
4. Recruiting isn't allowed on the server, so this problem should never arise. If someone comes to you and asks you for your steam in Russian, you can of course answer. Chances are you will be asked to write English but all you need there is 2 sentences and then he'll have you on steam anyway and you won't have to write in Russian on the server anymore.
5. Anyone can understand: Please speak English. Even if you have never been to school.
6. This last point I can't tell you anything about. This thread is not for unban requests. If you want to post an unban request, post it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265621.0.html

Offline Лирп

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 02, 2013, 04:14:32 pm »

To Razbanta please!

thanks.
2. Nazi is an insult unless you like what they stood for and not many do. A democrat on the other hand has a totally different background, not a negative one, so it isn't an insult. The person who called me that clearly meant it as an insult because he left the server right after in order not to get banned and I also took it as an insult both to me in person and to Germans in general. Germans aren't Nazis. Nazi-Germany has ceased to exist in 1945, stop stereotyping or showing racism like that. Corresponding criticism? How is calling someone a Nazi as an insult corresponding criticism? He could have said: Sorry, but I hardly speak English, could you make an exception just for now? or something like that.
3. Pretty much everyone learns English in school and another language next to that. You chose French over English and I guess English wasn't mandatory, still you too are able to say what you mean and be understood.
4. Recruiting isn't allowed on the server, so this problem should never arise. If someone comes to you and asks you for your steam in Russian, you can of course answer. Chances are you will be asked to write English but all you need there is 2 sentences and then he'll have you on steam anyway and you won't have to write in Russian on the server anymore.
5. Anyone can understand: Please speak English. Even if you have never been to school.
6. This last point I can't tell you anything about. This thread is not for unban requests. If you want to post an unban request, post it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,265621.0.html

1 . You don't know yourself? - what for nonsense?
2 . So you still take offense поповоду events on May 9, 1945? ! That there was that was and I will hold back losses in this war. And it we have to take offense at your sudden attack on June 22, 1941. Germans as small children at first made a gupost and then you try to escape from the truth and you speak "we so deltas we won't be". The former wolves aren't present (saying). Stereotypes? Probably, but for this purpose there is a reason. Don't take offense you at that that I wrote. The governor begins war, and people finish.
3  .  Not probably parolelny training at schools of Russia at once two foreign languages.  Children choose that instranny language which they want to study.  In the majority of cases it is English.  Further, after school they (at will) can вывучить one more foreign language.
4 . (compromise) Writing by English letters of the Russian transcription. For example: the Russian word "hello" will be written by English letters as "Privet". And so on. After all anybody doesn't forbid a transcription to write (I hope). : ь
5 . Well now you offend me and you call "the uneducated person" or you simply didn't understand my offer.
6 . thanks.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1227 on: July 02, 2013, 04:40:13 pm »
There is no discussion nessesary. We explained the reason for the punishments and so it ends.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

JackieChan

« Reply #1228 on: July 02, 2013, 05:36:40 pm »

To Razbanta please!

thanks.

1 . You don't know yourself? - what for nonsense?
2 . So you still take offense поповоду events on May 9, 1945? ! That there was that was and I will hold back losses in this war. And it we have to take offense at your sudden attack on June 22, 1941. Germans as small children at first made a gupost and then you try to escape from the truth and you speak "we so deltas we won't be". The former wolves aren't present (saying). Stereotypes? Probably, but for this purpose there is a reason. Don't take offense you at that that I wrote. The governor begins war, and people finish.
3  .  Not probably parolelny training at schools of Russia at once two foreign languages.  Children choose that instranny language which they want to study.  In the majority of cases it is English.  Further, after school they (at will) can вывучить one more foreign language.
4 . (compromise) Writing by English letters of the Russian transcription. For example: the Russian word "hello" will be written by English letters as "Privet". And so on. After all anybody doesn't forbid a transcription to write (I hope). : ь
5 . Well now you offend me and you call "the uneducated person" or you simply didn't understand my offer.
6 . thanks.
1. This was ages ago, so yes, I don't remember who it was.
2. Did I say what Germany did was good? Did I say I totally agree with that? I am 18, the people who lived back then are almost all dead by now and Germans today have nothing to do with the past events. It would be like accusing the Italians now for killing Jesus...
3. Not sure what you were heading for here. All I said is that you speak English well enough to be understood.
4. As I said a couple posts before. Post a suggestion concerning languages on our Taleworlds thread.
5. How would that offend uneducated people? I actually flattered them by saying that those people speak English too.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
« Reply #1229 on: July 02, 2013, 06:09:44 pm »
Dear 91st, have my 1337'th post. You don't deserve it.