Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134772 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #690 on: April 14, 2018, 06:15:55 pm »
This is why we need eugenics tbh
Don't lie you missed me

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #691 on: April 14, 2018, 06:18:45 pm »
This is why we need Eurthymics tbh
Sweet dreams

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 14, 2018, 06:20:26 pm »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #693 on: April 14, 2018, 06:29:55 pm »
Spoiler
Woah let me get in there M8.

First of all we will accept a 1v1 whenever I have the time, it's pretty ignorant to say that we won NANWL by hill camping. It's like all of you people watch the few minutes where we stay on or near a hill instead of actually watching the damn match just so you can spam your hill camp arguements. If you want to put that theory to the test, as I said above, 1v1 us. With that said, hill camping happens all the time EU and NA, we all love to complain about it, but you do what is necessary to win. We fought 63e once with karth leading and won 6-4 and it took 2 hours because karth loves to be patient and sit and shoot, no arguments there.

91st were beaten fairly on the day and the bush pirates did not have a huge effect as both teams had 1 each if I recall correctly, 6te had Matt teamkilling on purpose and oatmeal was on 91st. If you want to claim hill camping then watch maniacs recording of it. Alot of rounds we are the first to move towards the enemy.

How dare the 6teSLR win, fuck those kids
[close]

Not to trigger anyone, but let's not attribute 6te beating 91st to Irish outleading Asian. We had several things to deal with, among which was bushpirating attempts, and Oatmeal tk'ing me throughout the match as well as full on bushpirating during the last round, which hindered us and pulled focus away from the match. Even w/ that in consideration, it was only a 6-4 loss.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 14, 2018, 06:35:18 pm »
Spoiler
Woah let me get in there M8.

First of all we will accept a 1v1 whenever I have the time, it's pretty ignorant to say that we won NANWL by hill camping. It's like all of you people watch the few minutes where we stay on or near a hill instead of actually watching the damn match just so you can spam your hill camp arguements. If you want to put that theory to the test, as I said above, 1v1 us. With that said, hill camping happens all the time EU and NA, we all love to complain about it, but you do what is necessary to win. We fought 63e once with karth leading and won 6-4 and it took 2 hours because karth loves to be patient and sit and shoot, no arguments there.

91st were beaten fairly on the day and the bush pirates did not have a huge effect as both teams had 1 each if I recall correctly, 6te had Matt teamkilling on purpose and oatmeal was on 91st. If you want to claim hill camping then watch maniacs recording of it. Alot of rounds we are the first to move towards the enemy.

How dare the 6teSLR win, fuck those kids
[close]

Not to trigger anyone, but let's not attribute 6te beating 91st to Irish outleading Asian. We had several things to deal with, among which was bushpirating attempts, and Oatmeal tk'ing me throughout the match as well as full on bushpirating during the last round, which hindered us and pulled focus away from the match. Even w/ that in consideration, it was only a 6-4 loss.
Imma help an argument here.  Yes there may be reasons you lost, yes there may be reasons they won, but don't complain go whoop they ass next time, If there was no rule breaking such as OA, double reg, or whatever the big rules are now, its a tough loss ya take em and beat ass after.  Im a super saiyan advice giber now.

Oatmeal

« Reply #695 on: April 14, 2018, 06:47:16 pm »
you know none of this would’ve had to happen if risk didn’t insult me

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 14, 2018, 06:49:11 pm »
Game sucks who cares
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 14, 2018, 06:51:18 pm »
Saltyy's house:

Offline Havoc

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 14, 2018, 07:13:23 pm »
I laughed too hard at that ^ 10/10

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 14, 2018, 07:15:37 pm »
You nerds can slurp down your moms tide pods and play cool kid on the internet all you want. At the end of the day you’re all still pathetic virgins. Your opinions suck just as bad as your lives. You marks lust for blood and I lust for your tears. Deal with it. #makeNWgreatagain

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #700 on: April 14, 2018, 07:31:54 pm »
Sure

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 14, 2018, 07:33:25 pm »
You nerds can slurp down your moms tide pods and play cool kid on the internet all you want. At the end of the day you’re all still pathetic virgins. Your opinions suck just as bad as your lives. You marks lust for blood and I lust for your tears. Deal with it. #makeNWgreatagain

>slurp down tide pods
>not even drinking bleach
>fucking casuals
Why am I still here

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 14, 2018, 07:47:41 pm »
Back in my day we used to slurp down water. H2O provides fluid balance by helping transport nutrients in the body, regulate body temperature, digest food, and much more. The body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, so it's vital to rehydrate. Drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water can act as a digestive aid.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #703 on: April 14, 2018, 07:52:43 pm »
i'M UNBANNED NO MORE PRAISING FUHRER YOUR MEME KING HAS RETURN PREPARE FOR AIDS INJECTION!
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 14, 2018, 08:17:47 pm »
Back in my day we used to slurp down water. H2O provides fluid balance by helping transport nutrients in the body, regulate body temperature, digest food, and much more. The body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, so it's vital to rehydrate. Drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water can act as a digestive aid.
Behold nerds: THIS is what being a loser looks like! It's the year of CHAOS! You tidepod eating virgins can keep throwing all the shade you want, your tears fuel the machine! I won't be stopped!