Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 722241 times)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6795 on: November 27, 2018, 05:05:26 pm »
yo les noobs

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6796 on: November 27, 2018, 06:18:29 pm »
Shoulda kept Exist and just kicked Smithz for the moment.

I still think that Smithz looks like a vampire
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #6797 on: November 27, 2018, 08:39:56 pm »
Shoulda kept Exist and just kicked Smithz for the moment.

I still think that Smithz looks like a vampire
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6798 on: November 28, 2018, 11:57:54 pm »
Its early and i know this was some random ass UK tier 5 team. BUT Lucky looking like a GOD so far and JaCkz also played well. G2 as a whole just looked much better. (I know it was low tier trash.)

Lucas 'Lucky' Chastang
69-37 K/D ---- 104.0 ADR ---- 74.6% KAST ---- 1.54 Rating

Dropped 40 in D2 alone to close OT.

Lets hope he can maintain this level at higher tiers!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 11:59:55 pm by Marceaux »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6799 on: November 29, 2018, 01:21:39 am »
Its early and i know this was some random ass UK tier 5 team. BUT Lucky looking like a GOD so far and JaCkz also played well. G2 as a whole just looked much better. (I know it was low tier trash.)

Lucas 'Lucky' Chastang

g2 going to ot with a tier 5 team is not a good sign
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6800 on: November 29, 2018, 01:28:25 am »
I don't think Marceaux really puts much thought into what he types before he clicks the the post button @BabyJ

What you basically just said is that once again the young guns has to bail out a failing team. Not even talking about just G2 just teams in general atm. Its become a trend.

I'm toying with the idea of Happy being removed for Existance atm. Removing a shit player with half a brain for a above average player with a huge brain would do wonders for Vitality.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: November 29, 2018, 02:42:04 am »

Lucas 'Lucky' Chastang

g2 going to ot with a tier 5 team is not a good sign

I don't think Marceaux really puts much thought into what he types before he clicks the the post button @BabyJ

What you basically just said is that once again the young guns has to bail out a failing team. Not even talking about just G2 just teams in general atm. Its become a trend.

I'm toying with the idea of Happy being removed for Existance atm. Removing a shit player with half a brain for a above average player with a huge brain would do wonders for Vitality.

You do understand that tons of t1-2 talent have struggles with random teams like this in these low tier events? And regardless of OT they won the series 2-0 and if you watched it you could tell G2 controlled the match mostly except when these UK players made random ass nutty individual plays.

And Lucky just outperformed ZywOo VS this same team in bo3. This UK team just took a map off Vitality and almost won a b03 vs them yet G2 closed it 2-0. So by your logic Vitality must be ABSOLUTE DOG SHIT if G2 are bad for winning 2-0.

Also most if not all the roles in G2 just got swapped and 2 brand new players came into the roster. This was only the 2nd match ever for them together and they have yet to lose a map. And as stated in my first post i know the teams they have played so far haven't been top tier opponents but regardless winning is winning and they are clearly making some progress as the team just looks to be functioning better overall.

And the initial point of my post was to show that Lucky clearly is NOT a bust and was a good choice. And i made clear in my first post that yes it is a win but also holds little weight due to the UK team being unknown low tier players. So please Price tell me how i don't think about what i type before i post? Because from what i have constantly seen on this thread is you posting shit with no merit or though behind it then being proven wrong. And regardless of my opinion you will constantly take a view opposite of mine. That is fine, BabyJ does it also so you guys can start a club together or something idk...

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6802 on: November 29, 2018, 11:22:47 am »
I watched the match from start to finish and I wouldn't really call G2 'in control'. Mirage was rather contested at the beginning until G2 finally took the matters into their own hand and closed it in quite a convincing fashion. From that point, you could have guessed Dust2 would be quite the walk in the park considering it was their map-pick and one of the arguably strongest map. But it wasn't.

I agree that part of that closed scoreline was due to the manner in which OKSUCC boys challenged G2 players individually, something you don't really see at the highest level. But firstly, G2 isn't part of the team playing at this 'highest level', secondly, they also made numerous obvious mistakes which allowed OKSUCC to make it to OT.

Now does it really matter? No. It was literally G2 second official match with a new lineup and a change of leadership, as so you rightfully pointed it out. It was expected things wouldn't perfect, they took the win and qualified for the next stage. We'll have to wait and see more from the team to know what they are really capable of. The exact same things go for Lucky. I am also enthusiastic about his performance but nobody cares if he cannot do it on a consistant basis. You can't vouch for the progress of a team after literally two matches of this caliber, but the upcoming DH Winter should give us clearer idea.

And that's pretty much where your post are a bit exasperating Marceaux. I don't necessarily like Chrishe's petulant tone either, but to my eyes, it is merely triggered by the predictability of your posts. Everyone know what you are going to post and the content of it, every single time. I don't see it as a bad thing (I once commented to it acting like a bit of a cunt but in general, I prefer discussing with you rather than mocking it) but I can understand where other come from when they do it. I also know its not only Chrisheh and/or BabyJ sharing that opinion, far from it.

Also on that:

Because from what i have constantly seen on this thread is you posting shit with no merit or though behind it then being proven wrong.

I don't see how you are doing any different. Most of us post shit with 'no merit', we are not CSGO experts. We take facts and statistics provided by website or Esports journalists, eventually add up a bit of our own experience from watching tournaments/teams playing and formulate our expectations/opinions on various subjects. But you are truly naive if you think you are innovative or original with what you are posting.

With that being said, I don't intend to be rude but Chriseh has much more knowledge about the CS scene than you do. He simply doesn't post it with the same frequency and manner. I'd be interested into seeing how many times you or someone else proved him 'wrong' because from recent memory, the last exemple I have is you being hyped about ScreaM potentially joining 3DMAX, Chriseh telling you its unlikely to happen and then myself ironically sharing an article reporting of ScreaM being added to 3DMAX ESEA roster. So far he is yet to play a single match with them, which hardly proves Chriseh wrong.

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen anytime soon. There is literally no clear indicative of Ex6 being a decent addition to the team at the moment. The main argument for his venue in G2 was because he was a hardworking guy and a genius leader. If the first one is indisputable, the second wasn't really seen in his time among G2. People also argued he could frag, but from watching a lot of G2's matches with their last line-up, I wasn't impressed on that aspect.

Happy is Happy. A lot of people despise him but so far, he held his role on the Vitality line-up.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:37:46 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6803 on: November 29, 2018, 02:21:27 pm »
He said BIG has been a team for years, wrong. Body wouldn't be a top player, wrong. ScreaM wont play with 3DMAX wrong. And i am positive there have been more instances but i do not have time to comb through years worth of posts.

I am not saying my posts are original or innovative lmfao i am simply posting my opinion and i made multiple clear points to counter my own opinion to not show bias. Yet Chriseh wants to talk shit constantly. And Tardet you do not know me at all bro, how tf does Chriseh know more about cs (especially french CS) then me? I watch it every fucking day and follow most top and subtop news hourly as well as follow all these players/coaches/staff on twitter etc.  And not that it makes a difference but i also have much more game play time then him. So what fucking inside source does he have that i do not? Gtfo. Hes your close friend so you defend him, its natural. But to deny that Chriseh posts shit with little behind it frequently proves hes talking out of his ass with little effort most of the time. If he knows so much then he should show that in his posts which he doesn't. Lazy half ass troll posts really show that hes a CS genius huh? Should really be an analyst or coach me thinks.... ::)

And Tardet you literally agreed with everything i said but pointed out that i am clearly a fan of french players and the french scene and that its all i care to talk about on here usually but that triggers people? Oh well? That isn't a valid point to attempt to discredit everything i post. Especially considering i make points to counter myself just to avoid bias.

Do you honestly think that i think G2 is the best team now because they beat some low tier teams in a online qualifier? Of course fucking not. Clearly we have to see more which is what i initially said.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6804 on: November 29, 2018, 03:37:06 pm »
His point about BIG was just him taking the piss. We all knew what you actually meant with your statement, Chriseh included. Can't recall the part about Boddy, all I can remember of was him saying Boddy didn't necessarily have the level to play for G2 but as far as I can remember, his criticism of him was when Boddy was already playing for G2. I may be wrong on that though, as I said, I simply cannot recall clearly. About ScreaM, he only joined 3DMAX roster on ESEA. They had a lot of matches where he could have tried to play for them and instead, we saw the likes of Fearoth, hAdji, VKMM, Keoz, beyAz, Sixer and a few others playing with them. Not ScreaM, not even once. That doesn't mean ScreaM will never play with them but at the moment, Chriseh isn't wrong.

My comment wasn't about French CS but the CS scene in general. To which I stand by what I said. I do not agree with a lot of things with Chriseh, CSGO wise, but he clearly seems to understand the scene better than you do, based on what I read from the two of you. Following coaches/players and watching a ton of CS doesn't necessarily mean you gonna have a deeper understanding than the rest, because that's literally what everyone does. That's, of course, my opinion and you are free to think you understand the game / possess more knowledge than he does but the insights you keep posting on this thread don't really push me to think otherwise. Oh, and having more hours on CS doesn't mean jack shit indeed, not sure why you bothered mentioning it if you know 'it doesn't really make a difference'.

I am not denying Chriseh his talking out of his ass sometimes and I even referred to it in my previous posts, but that doesn't mean he is wrong. These are two very different things. You can be the most arrogant cretin and still knows what you are talking about. This simply means you have a poor way of showing it.

And Tardet you literally agreed with everything I said but pointed out that I am clearly a fan of French players and the French scene and that its all I care to talk about on here usually but that triggers people? Oh well? That isn't a valid point to attempt to discredit everything I post. Especially considering I make points to counter myself just to avoid bias.

I didn't agree with everything you said, I agreed with some and explaining why I didn't on the rest. Which, as I pointed out earlier, is because, besides the one time where I acted like a cunt, I usually like discussing the content of what you post because we enjoy/follow the same players and teams, even if I don't agree with all, from it. You are right that being a fan of French CS isn't a reason to discredit everything you say; but to me, this is more about the way you post things rather than the content itself.

Either way, I didn't mean to disrespect you. Just tried to push the discussion a bit further than the usual ironical comments which are addressed to you.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 03:41:47 pm by Tardet »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6805 on: November 29, 2018, 04:19:18 pm »
Way to take what I said out of context.

What I actually said was that BIG had either been an ORGANISATION or at least a PLANNED one for waaay longer than 2 years. Pretty sure even the steam group is like 8 fucking years old, game was in beta back then.

What I also said is that I doubt ScreaM will SIGN with 3DMAX. They are not a big enough organisation to bring on such a premium player. Unless they have some super rich Frenchies in the background funding these projects which lets be honest, if they did 3DMAX wouldn't be a tier 4-5 team. When S1mple joined Mousesports ESEA roster and stood in for a bunch of their matches we didn't go "HOLY SHIET SIMPLES IS JOINING THE MOOOS". Nice Meme Marceaux.

Also try to remember I have lived in the UK all my life. We are naturally very sarcastic. Which to lower level lifeforms such as you Americans may be hard to comprehend :( Tardet understands my sarcasm but yet again he has to sit in a teamspeak channel with me a lot so he's figured it out by now surely??!!!

Its not always about how much you put behind it. I didn't post an article on Reddit or something have I? What I have said is based on pure common sense and an understanding of not just how CS is, but how money and the world works. Thats why the need for the EIC arrives (esports integrity coalition) because too many young pro players get scammed out of their lives and their finances. There are some huge Org's out there doing shady shit like that. Its not as simple as "Oh this huge french talent is a free agent, lets take out a €50,000 loan just to bring him onboard to our tier 4 team!". Give me a break.

@Tardet

Like I said, just toying with the idea. The logic behind my thinking is the skill ceiling. Happy was an Average IGL but an even worse fragger and still shows that now being the worst performer on the team (I think, haven't actually checked but knowing him then he definitely is ROFL). NBK had a good tournament, but we want him to keep up that fragging by putting him into a fragging role right?

I think thats fairly sound logic in my opinion.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6806 on: November 29, 2018, 04:56:37 pm »

Also try to remember I have lived in the UK all my life. We are naturally very sarcastic. Which to lower level lifeforms such as you Americans may be hard to comprehend :( Tardet understands my sarcasm but yet again he has to sit in a teamspeak channel with me a lot so he's figured it out by now surely??!!!

I had to adapt in order to survive.

Like I said, just toying with the idea. The logic behind my thinking is the skill ceiling. Happy was an Average IGL but an even worse fragger and still shows that now being the worst performer on the team (I think, haven't actually checked but knowing him then he definitely is ROFL). NBK had a good tournament, but we want him to keep up that fragging by putting him into a fragging role right?

I think thats fairly sound logic in my opinion.

I think in term of pure statistic, RPK and him are pretty even. I understand the reasoning but I think its still pretty early to think about that kind of change. I might be delusional but I think there is a chance we see a different Happy with this line-up. Not as good as when he was leading and mad-fragging in LDLC / early EnvyUs. But closer to this than to his time in second EnvyUs were the team kept struggling forever.

If this doesn't happen and Vitality can't do better than winning these tier2/tier3 events on a long-term basis then yeah, a change could be in order and Happy might be regarded as someone to be dropped. But even if this happens, I am not sure I would bring Ex6 in.

NBK has always wanted this in-game leader role. He tried it many times in the past and it never really worked out. This line-up is his best opportunity to develop his ideas without the pressure of needed results in a short period of time. I don't think he has that genius some in-game leaders are known to possess but I strongly believe he can make it work regardless.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6807 on: November 29, 2018, 05:02:03 pm »
Some people like to just pretend to be smart. What can we say.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6808 on: November 29, 2018, 05:06:50 pm »
I am sorry if i responded to harshly it just annoys me when i simply wanted to discuss the few matches we saw from this interesting new roster. I didn't feel what i posted was offensive or wrong in any way? I even made points to say that the match meant very little.

I also NEVER said i knew more then anyone simply that i put thought into what i post and do research before i say anything. And for my posts to be discredited due to nonsensical reasons like being a french fan boy just doesn't seem warranted.

And just because you misinterpreted what i said does not mean Chriseh understands the game better, nor am i implying i understand the game better. I do see his point in that yes many teams are now relying on young talent to carry them etc. And of course it is slightly troubling that G2 struggled with a low tier team. Just because i am not saying all of that directly however doesn't mean i do not see that side of it. You guys seem to really misinterpret me. I am not sure if its the way i word things or what but i am positive if the chat was direct voice there would be no misunderstandings. I just want to talk about CS (especially French) and i appreciate and understand that there are many points of view/opinions and many of them are right in a sense.

Regarding Happy being replaced by Ex6 or whatever i think its a good idea but one that will never happen imo. NBK wants to be the leader and a vocal captain within the team. apEX is also very vocal and likes to take charge occasionally and of course so does Happy. So that's already 3 leader mentality's in one team. And Ex6 is even more controlling then them so i think they would clash way to much with each other. Ex6 also has a very tight strict way of playing the game while NBK and the other french players seem to prefer a looser system with more freedom. However i do think Happy is pretty trash and holds back his teams for the most part. He also just looks depressed and upset majority of the time, surely he isn't fun to be around or have on your team.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6809 on: November 29, 2018, 06:49:15 pm »
OMEGALUL