Author Topic: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.07 |  (Read 38076 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.06 |
« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2019, 10:25:46 pm »
I thought this was the mess hall for a reason.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2019, 10:29:47 pm »
If people ask about it, keep their names off the list. It's simply a common courtesy. If someone does not want to be rated or put on lists, why put them up there against their will, especially after they have explicitly stated and asked to be taken off it?

Please comply with requests from people asking to be removed from the lists, and don't re-add them. Thank you.

Thank you very much man
And btw for the one who will make new list (hi tommy python elsse) keep my name off ty
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 10:33:12 pm by Obelix_La_D »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #272 on: June 24, 2019, 10:37:15 pm »
I thought this was the mess hall for a reason.

Just because it's a mess hall doesn't mean people can do whatever they want. Thanks for posting this Noorwegian, shouldn't have been needed but glad you stepped in when required.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #273 on: June 24, 2019, 10:56:19 pm »
FSE more like NSDAP
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 25, 2019, 12:18:35 am »
Fse worse then hitler!

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #275 on: June 25, 2019, 12:28:24 am »
sad
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Norwegian13

« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2019, 01:06:49 pm »
After an internal discussion, we've come to the conclusion that FSE staff will not interfere in these matters. We will only interfere if the lists are derogatory or deliberately insulting towards an individual, or otherwise go against any of the FSE forum rules. This thread has been reverted to how it was previously.

I would encourage thread owners to respect the wishes of individual members not to be listed on such lists, but as said, requests to be removed is not something we will act on any longer.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 25, 2019, 01:11:15 pm »
Good choice  :)

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #278 on: June 25, 2019, 01:20:33 pm »
After an internal discussion, we've come to the conclusion that FSE staff will not interfere in these matters. We will only interfere if the lists are derogatory or deliberately insulting towards an individual, or otherwise go against any of the FSE forum rules. This thread has been reverted to how it was previously.

I would encourage thread owners to respect the wishes of individual members not to be listed on such lists, but as said, requests to be removed is not something we will act on any longer.

Only other thing I would point out is a reminder to use your Community Representatives if there are other questions.  They are the board moderators in this area for a reason.  Thanks again.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #279 on: June 25, 2019, 01:25:41 pm »
finna run for cr so i can keep you clowns on the list

yecgga

« Reply #280 on: June 25, 2019, 01:26:52 pm »
whoever runs this account and thread could be the most retarded invidual in NW

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2019, 01:53:28 pm »
I think you've already taken that award Gatts.  ::)

finna run for cr so i can keep you clowns on the list
Go on Kdog.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 25, 2019, 02:04:43 pm »
I think you've already taken that award Gatts.  ::)
The SHADE

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #283 on: June 25, 2019, 02:06:14 pm »
The SHADEY
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #284 on: June 25, 2019, 05:45:07 pm »
Please delet my name of your list mouvement. Thx to respect my choice To be not listed.
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.