Author Topic: 16th Election (July-Sept Term) - Candidates and Discussion  (Read 17109 times)

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 16th Election (July-Sept Term) - Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2019, 10:21:55 am »
Well EU drew the short end of the stick.
Renamed again?  ::)

Disbanded again? ::)

You were a bad candidate to begin with. Now you also left for a month+ and aren't even up to date.

Do you even still play this game?

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2019, 10:29:09 am »
Over the next term I am planning to organize a few mod events back that I played in 2012 that were hosted by regiments from NW, I am free to be contacted by both causal and competitive regiments on whether they want to be involved as well as free to be contacted by casual and competitive players for any ideas they may have!

After the NA election ends I will be posting my term thread.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
  • Nick: Woeski
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2019, 11:50:02 am »
NW Can't sustain itsself and mods.
stop running for CR if you're inclined to be contempt with stagnancy
Lmao. Love to see the gang up on me. Very funny but thats not going to work on me. Your trying old things that don't work. I would love to pull the "Why do you need CR to do any of this jolly" As windflower did to me. Again. Shrooms Modded event is as far as NW doing mods will ever go. Unitater also did a modded event on Wednesdays awhile back but it died eventually due to interest eventually falling in the mods. Wind you didn't do anything for casual events doing your run as CR you did what? A competitive league and tried to get something going with a cavalry league? It's honestly disgraceful how many of you are so disillusional in what you say your gonna do and what your actually able to do.

Shrooms isn't the only one hosting mod events, some have done quite well. I am hoster of Iron Europe events, the developers of Red and Blue are also still hosting. These events get above 60 players very often. With some extra effort by a CR we can up these numbers even higher.

Bad thing is just when you do mod-rotation events. I'm not a fan of them, usually the regiments and players who attend don't know how to mod even works, but have no real intention of learning it better as they're only playing it for about an hour. I think events that stick with just one mod can develop a community for that mod which is far better than perhaps larger numbers but only 1 hour in a couple of weeks til the mod is going to be played again. Hope this made sense for someone here.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:51:55 am by Woeski The Husky »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2019, 12:47:40 pm »
Lmao. Love to see the gang up on me. Very funny but thats not going to work on me. Your trying old things that don't work. I would love to pull the "Why do you need CR to do any of this jolly" As windflower did to me. Again. Shrooms Modded event is as far as NW doing mods will ever go. Unitater also did a modded event on Wednesdays awhile back but it died eventually due to interest eventually falling in the mods. Wind you didn't do anything for casual events doing your run as CR you did what? A competitive league and tried to get something going with a cavalry league? It's honestly disgraceful how many of you are so disillusional in what you say your gonna do and what your actually able to do.
I understand being skeptical of CR promises, but since my terms no CR has promised the moon - instead it’s just been reasonable goals that have for the most part succeeded.
NW and mods are for sure sustainable - I would venture that NW has a stable player base at this point

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2019, 01:16:15 pm »
Lmao. Love to see the gang up on me. Very funny but thats not going to work on me. Your trying old things that don't work. I would love to pull the "Why do you need CR to do any of this jolly" As windflower did to me.
I don't need CR to do any of this. I've said multiple times on the thread and off thread to different people that I will try and do these things no matter what happens.
I'm not trying to gang up on you. I'm not trying to attack you. I only saw you shut down others ideas and have a negative attitude towards any ideas and towards Godfreid and I. We didnt promise that more people will join comp or join regiments. I want to try and bring both sides of the community together.

I know it's hard to understand through text because you can't hear my voice but I genuinely wanted you to explore more on the points you made in your initial post for CR, explain your plan in more detail so we can understand what different steps you'll take to try and benefit the whole community.

Windflower and I happened to post at the same time. I haven't talked to the dude in a month
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/