Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 32065 times)

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Community Rep Post - Jan-March Term
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2019, 08:33:30 pm »
A certain fun and family friendly regiment might reform.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2019, 09:07:42 pm »
Good thing the Gucci Brigade is here
click here to join the 84th

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2019, 09:35:23 pm »
Good thing the Gucci Brigade is here
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2019, 02:10:20 am »
Im looking to host a newbie duel/gf tourny in late January to get the newer guys into tourys but also give them a chance.  The Last duel tourny we did with anthony was great but the I talked to the more newer guys who were a bit discouraged because they had no chance.(it's their opinions not mine).

In Feb Anthony and I are talking about hosting another large tourny with two tiers.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 03:54:33 am »
Im looking to host a newbie duel/gf tourny in late January to get the newer guys into tourys but also give them a chance.  The Last duel tourny we did with anthony was great but the I talked to the more newer guys who were a bit discouraged because they had no chance.(it's their opinions not mine).

In Feb Anthony and I are talking about hosting another large tourny with two tiers.
Sounds like a great idea

I'd like to also get casual regiments as a whole more into the competitive side of things so maybe if they start playing each other more they could form a good base of the community.
it would also be nice to see the 6te and 45e back but I know some semi-competitive regiments like the LIR still play around.

I'd like to help in organizing this league if I could but I'm going to try to get more votes on it and to see who I could host it with etc.

As for the melee only event, tired was thinking of doing like a pros vs joes on the BBG Bot server so we would need like 20 top tier meleers to come in and fend off like 60-80 casuals. I'm thinking of holding just a sign up sheet for that or just invite like a Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd.. any more thoughts on the melee only event?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 04:09:39 am »

Sounds like a great idea

I'd like to also get casual regiments as a whole more into the competitive side of things so maybe if they start playing each other more they could form a good base of the community.
it would also be nice to see the 6te and 45e back but I know some semi-competitive regiments like the LIR still play around.

I'd like to help in organizing this league if I could but I'm going to try to get more votes on it and to see who I could host it with etc.

As for the melee only event, tired was thinking of doing like a pros vs joes on the BBG Bot server so we would need like 20 top tier meleers to come in and fend off like 60-80 casuals. I'm thinking of holding just a sign up sheet for that or just invite like a Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd.. any more thoughts on the melee only event?
Doing it on the bot survival server might be hard considering the scripting but you’d need to ask tired
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 04:18:03 am »

Sounds like a great idea

Doing it on the bot survival server might be hard considering the scripting but you’d need to ask tired
Ah or I mean whatever server works I don't know if he mentioned it or not

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2019, 04:39:52 am »

Sounds like a great idea

Ah or I mean whatever server works I don't know if he mentioned it or not
Don't worry we have like 10 servers that are up.

I shoot you a message once I start planning things for a newbie tourny.  Anthony and I are gonna start talking about another tourny earlyFeb cause he's at school
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2019, 05:12:19 am »
I'm down

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2019, 05:17:08 am »
I’m a noobie
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2019, 08:30:13 am »
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2019, 04:48:41 pm »
Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd

That would be one interesting TS and team chat.

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2019, 12:36:34 am »
brb gonna get Nappy to reform 45e

I have been summoned

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2019, 01:26:58 am »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2019, 02:03:25 am »
Groupfighting team or the LG/42nd

That would be one interesting TS and team chat.

A TS wouldn't be necessary