Author Topic: NA ALL TIME REGIMENT LIST  (Read 8088 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA ALL TIME REGIMENT LIST
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2020, 08:05:51 pm »
Haters will never get over being beaten 😌it’s ok Bean!!

Lol dude I am not denying that the 71st was good when Jackie was there and when he left.  Yall did a great job.  But before Jackie showed up, you guys were actually booty.  Like you guys were in the NEC aka Union gaming with Hess.  Like come on dude.  You of all people should be able to say the 71st was shit before jackie joined.  No shame in saying that.  Thats like saying the 92nd was shit before Zzeth and Redwall joined. 

Colt and Shoomama
what legends
Dude colt is still around...still racist as ever and still trolly as ever.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38371.0
178-21, with plenty before the post 12th influx. Many wins vs lower tier regiments for sure, but as you so correctly point out there weren’t any comp players in the 71st at that time. Definitely not on par with the 12th or 3e or 54th but your crazy rants about how bad they were just don’t make sense.

It’s also crazy to say that because they were in the NEC when they were casual means the years of domination afterwards make us sub 80. It’s clear that the 71st lives rent free in your head for some reason, but that’s ok. This isn’t a serious list anyways.

Go unmask another hacker or something

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2020, 08:06:38 pm »
71ST WAS BEST AND I CAN PROVE IT SOMEONE FIND THE VIDEO OF THAT LATIN AMERICAN WATCHING BLADE GO AROUND IN CIRCLES STABBING PEOPLE IT'S ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU NEED!

EDIT: FOUND IT!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 08:11:01 pm by Sgt.Winters »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2020, 08:12:50 pm »
Haters will never get over being beaten 😌it’s ok Bean!!

Lol dude I am not denying that the 71st was good when Jackie was there and when he left.  Yall did a great job.  But before Jackie showed up, you guys were actually booty.  Like you guys were in the NEC aka Union gaming with Hess.  Like come on dude.  You of all people should be able to say the 71st was shit before jackie joined.  No shame in saying that.  Thats like saying the 92nd was shit before Zzeth and Redwall joined. 

Colt and Shoomama
what legends
Dude colt is still around...still racist as ever and still trolly as ever.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38371.0
178-21, with plenty before the post 12th influx. Many wins vs lower tier regiments for sure, but as you so correctly point out there weren’t any comp players in the 71st at that time. Definitely not on par with the 12th or 3e or 54th but your crazy rants about how bad they were just don’t make sense.

It’s also crazy to say that because they were in the NEC when they were casual means the years of domination afterwards make us sub 80. It’s clear that the 71st lives rent free in your head for some reason, but that’s ok. This isn’t a serious list anyways.

Go unmask another hacker or something
Attacking me personally, Sid from Toy Story, will do nothing to help you.  I can't say that a regiment was good when all they did was fight a bunch of unknown regiments.  Anyone can create a record like that when you face a bunch of plebs.  How does facing lower tier regiments have anything to do with comp players in the regiment? You don't need to have comp players to become an amazing regiment.  Example being every regiment that actually had players work to get good in a homegrown way.  You, Theo, are the product of when Jackie and a bunch of 12th players joined.  Had they not joined they would have been unknown to the community.  Kinda like the 1st MEF or 1er Gren.  They would have a place but they would not be regarded as good.

Winning 1v1s is something to add into when looking at regiments as a whole, but since this is a overall regiment list and not a comp regiment list...IDK can't help you there.  I am simply saying that nobody knew who the 71st was until Jackie joined.   

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2020, 08:33:23 pm »
where is the Gucci Brigade
click here to join the 84th

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2020, 08:34:02 pm »
where is the Gucci Brigade

I was thinking of adding the 30th to the list.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2020, 08:42:45 pm »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2020, 08:55:22 pm »
trole list

nr37 best reg

where is 1stepg 2teepg 79th 74th 22e SIL 1st Yeniceri 1stGG 11th 5th 1stEPI 4thepi 19thija 58th 32e 1stfki 2ndqf lg nr8 9te 21st lir 00th 60th 66th 44th 22nd 51st 98thKL 4thKGA 12te
all off top of head btw get rekt
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 09:10:53 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2020, 09:06:56 pm »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2020, 09:14:34 pm »
trole list

nr37 best reg

where is 1stepg 2teepg 79th 74th 22e SIL 1st Yeniceri 1stGG 11th 5th 1stEPI 4thepi 19thija 58th 32e 1stfki 2ndqf lg nr8 9te 21st lir 00th 60th 66th 44th 22nd 51st 98thKL 4thKGA 12te
all off top of head btw get rekt
...bUt iTs sTIll a WoRK iN PrOgreSS

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2020, 10:05:58 pm »
literally the only good thing about this list is the 29th's ranking

now put 9th on there too

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2020, 12:56:48 am »
When all the regiments in the top part of the list played in the Old gen era which is equivalent to when neanderthals were running around grunting about fire.

63e was the only reg that showed some form of dominance in the later years.
and all of em' would still crush the VB xd
Doubt. They were adjusted for there time, you put any of those regs up against a modern reg its over.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2020, 01:39:39 am »
When all the regiments in the top part of the list played in the Old gen era which is equivalent to when neanderthals were running around grunting about fire.

63e was the only reg that showed some form of dominance in the later years.
and all of em' would still crush the VB xd
Doubt. They were adjusted for there time, you put any of those regs up against a modern reg its over.
I hope you are trolling....

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2020, 02:26:12 am »

Bravo USMC
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2020, 02:57:58 am »
Not Valid till you put USMC on it the only NA reg.

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THEM
1stRddt
i forgot them tooo holy cow

If 71st isn’t 69 what’s been the point?

As a regiment as a whole, the style in which the regiment conducted itself in through its entire existence is actually pretty sad.  The fact that it took jackiechan to join the 71st for them to ever be considered good is actually sad.  I truly don't feel they are on par with regiments such as 29th, 54th, and all of millanders groups.  I understand you may feel a different way about it, however if you look at how the regiment was before Jackie ever joined, it was actually shit.  Like worse than regiments I have made...and John Sanders knows about my regiments.
it was still like 70-0 before Jackie joined. I think they beat ody reg but not 100% sure if that was before or after Jackie joined
In the NEC days?! Are you high? Bro actually watch the footage of them from back then.  Like Millanders regiments were ten times better than the 71st ever was.  I am not even trying to bait or anything I am being deadass.  The 71st, before Jackie showed up, never did a comp league.  They faced shit regiments left and right.  Prove me wrong and Ill move them up but like them being at a 79 is generous as fuck.   
while they did play a lot of shit regiments, but they were still the best shit regiment before Jackie joined
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2020, 03:20:41 am »
Not Valid till you put USMC on it the only NA reg.

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT THEM
1stRddt
i forgot them tooo holy cow

If 71st isn’t 69 what’s been the point?

As a regiment as a whole, the style in which the regiment conducted itself in through its entire existence is actually pretty sad.  The fact that it took jackiechan to join the 71st for them to ever be considered good is actually sad.  I truly don't feel they are on par with regiments such as 29th, 54th, and all of millanders groups.  I understand you may feel a different way about it, however if you look at how the regiment was before Jackie ever joined, it was actually shit.  Like worse than regiments I have made...and John Sanders knows about my regiments.
it was still like 70-0 before Jackie joined. I think they beat ody reg but not 100% sure if that was before or after Jackie joined
In the NEC days?! Are you high? Bro actually watch the footage of them from back then.  Like Millanders regiments were ten times better than the 71st ever was.  I am not even trying to bait or anything I am being deadass.  The 71st, before Jackie showed up, never did a comp league.  They faced shit regiments left and right.  Prove me wrong and Ill move them up but like them being at a 79 is generous as fuck.   

Huh?
[close]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:25:10 am by Shine »